Brown's last 10 games under the purple and piss:
5ppg
1rpg
0.7apg

30% FG shooting
16% 3pt shooting

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

useless fucking scrub

and Spursfans complain about Matt Bonner. Bonner is a legend next to this piece of trash

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 02:40 PM
:lmao shipping out The Machine and ET and keeping this bum

lefty
04-11-2011, 02:45 PM
The Lakers do not want to face Westbrook in the playoffs

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:52 PM
& Brown has happy feet. He's terrified.

Muser
04-11-2011, 02:56 PM
lol remember when IronMexican made that thread sucking his dong.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:59 PM
And dribbles going nowhere too fucking much. Jesus, I want to punch him.

I'm afraid we'll end up with just the first 6, to Odom, and Jackson beating them with a whip.

He may have no other choice. & he'll do it too.

Mugen
04-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Difference is that Phil doesn't overuse this scrub like Pop overuses Bonner.

And it's not like Brown is playing ahead of somebody clearly better.

IronMexican
04-11-2011, 03:02 PM
He's sucked.

IronMexican
04-11-2011, 03:03 PM
The only time I don't cringe when someone takes a 3 pointer is Odom or Blake. Who would have guessed Odom.

DJ Mbenga
04-11-2011, 03:07 PM
history will absolve him

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Difference is that Phil doesn't overuse this scrub like Pop overuses Bonner.

Brown: 19PMG
Bonner: 21MPG

Mugen
04-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Brown: 19PMG
Bonner: 21MPG

:lol So Shannon Brown getting minutes @ the start of the 4th is the same as Bonner getting crunch time minutes?

And Phil doesn't really have a choice. He can't really overplay Kobe and it's not like David Ebanks is a much better option.

I'm not saying Shannon doesn't suck because he does and got destroyed by Harden last night.

I'm just saying that he doesn't play nearly as big a role as Matt Bonner who gets minutes over Tiago Splitter, somebody clearly much much better than him.

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 03:24 PM
:lol So Shannon Brown getting minutes @ the start of the 4th is the same as Bonner getting crunch time minutes?

And Phil doesn't really have a choice. He can't really overplay Kobe and it's not like David Ebanks is a much better option.

I'm not saying Shannon doesn't suck because he does and got destroyed by Harden last night.

I'm just saying that he doesn't play nearly as big a role as Matt Bonner who gets minutes over Tiago Splitter, somebody clearly much much better than him.

I'd like to see more minutes for Splitter but you really are not seeing the point. Not to mention you are overrating Splitter.

Brown plays just as much as Bonner but is 10000 times worse. My point was I don't hear Lakerfans hating and singling out this piece of trash nearly as much as spursfan hate and blame Bonner.

hitmanyr2k
04-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Bonner and Brown both took the same path this season. They shot lights out to start the season and have slowly gone south as the season has gone on. With Bonner it was expected. His internal choke clock is always set to go off about this time of year.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:29 PM
I'd like to see more minutes for Splitter but you really are not seeing the point. Not to mention you are overrating Splitter.

Brown plays just as much as Bonner but is 10000 times worse. My point was I don't hear Lakerfans hating and singling out this piece of trash nearly as much as spursfan hate and blame Bonner.

One just has to look at the response to O & 6 Fest versus our response to O & 5. Your people went nutty nuts, throwin' the team, coaches and players out with the trash like it was nothing. Our Fandom (sans that frightened Venti) stay the course and we act like somebody. They're ain't no chickens in this coop.

We dance with who brung us. & we go home with same.

Mugen
04-11-2011, 03:33 PM

that's because LakerFan is delusional most of the time.

And to say that Splitter is clearly much much better than Bonner is not overrating him. If anything, you're overrating Bonner if you think Shannon Brown is a 1000 times worse than him.

And you're missing my point. I don't think Bonner is the problem. Pop is. Point is Phil doesn't overuse Shannon the way Pop does with Bonner giving him crunch time minutes or extended minutes even when he's getting curbstomped on both ends of the court.

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 03:35 PM

this is true but spursfan hoping the Ginger dies in a car crash makes them any better?

j.dizzle
04-11-2011, 03:36 PM
LOL Brown has never been that good but he has turned into a worse player than Sasha ever since he married that hoodrat Monica. You know you fuckin suck when Phil pulls you out quickly to replace you with Luke Walton. :lmao That must feel worse than getting kicked in the balls. His IQ is terrible, cant dribble & thinks he can take 20 foot fadeaways whenever he wants. I wonder why its so hard for Kupchak to land a player that can shoot the three consistently.

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 03:36 PM
And to say that Splitter is clearly much much better than Bonner is not overrating him.

yes. yes it is

And you're missing my point. I don't think Bonner is the problem. Pop is. Point is Phil doesn't overuse Shannon the way Pop does with Bonner giving him crunch time minutes or extended minutes even when he's getting curbstomped on both ends of the court.

you are seriously talking about the last few games when our frontline was injured to make 'your point'?? do you seriously think Bonner will play late 4th quarter if Dice and Duncan are available??

Mugen
04-11-2011, 03:37 PM
this is true but spursfan hoping the Ginger dies in a car crash makes them any better?

I would never advocate Matt Bonner getting into a car with JR Smith.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:41 PM

And to say that Splitter is clearly much much better than Bonner is not overrating him. If anything, you're overrating Bonner if you think Shannon Brown is a 1000 times worse than him.

Phil doesn't have the baggage and responsibility of the future like Pop still does. Phil can be reckless now. He's made the decision in his mind, anunciated same and thru these acts is free. It's kind of sad.

Pop is still stuck to his parameters, ideologies and systems and is afraid to deviate. He's his own master, and he's cruel.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:44 PM
I wonder why its so hard for Kupchak to land a player that can shoot the three consistently.

It's not from lack of Kupchak trying. The list is long and distinguished. They just get there and twixt the bright lights, and Kobe's coldness they can't function.

Banzai
04-11-2011, 03:46 PM
After this season..will Mitch Cupcake make changes to the roster? or going into next season the current roster will remain the same?

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:47 PM
I thought Blake was that guy. That turd is afraid of the big lights. I'm thankful we're healthy, and no one is bickering right now. I've never felt this good about our chances of winning a title.

Me too. It's heartbreaking to realize the failure that Blake has become. Barnes too. He's scattered & loose. He's made no strides or evolvement as a player. He's just brought himself (whole) to Southern California.

Muser
04-11-2011, 03:47 PM
After this season..will Mitch Cupcake make changes to the roster? or going into next season the current roster will remain the same?

They need some changes, Kobe is getting old and can't play like he has for much longer. He needs a reliable backup.

Mugen
04-11-2011, 03:48 PM
yes. yes it is

Outside of 3pt/FT shooting, there isn't a thing that Bonner does better than Splitter. And come playoff time, Bonner's advantages in those 2 things probably won't be much better. Because he fucking sucks.

you are seriously talking about the last few games when our frontline was injured to make 'your point'?? do you seriously think Bonner will play late 4th quarter if Dice and Duncan are available??

Do I think Pop will switch offense/Defense with Dice & Bonner late into the 4th? Which he has done numerous times this year. Yeah I do.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:50 PM

At failure he'll have to. Gasol will be their bait. If we fail it will be in large part because Kobe can no longer do it, and/or Gasol will not do it. They won't jettison Kobe, obviously, but, they'll skull out Gasol and try to turn him in to something that can shadow Kobe.

Muser
04-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Cubby you think they'll try and trade Gasol?? For who?

Stringer_Bell
04-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Yes we do. I want the Portland, Thundercats, Spurs, and Boston.

With the exception of Boston, that's pretty much the hardest path to a ring Lakers can have. That's borderline sadist tbh

j.dizzle
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I thought Blake was that guy. That turd is afraid of the big lights. I'm thankful we're healthy, and no one is bickering right now. I've never felt this good about our chances of winning a title.

:lol Blake was actually the best bench player yesterday. Odom needs to wake up though, I think the premiere of his new show & fragrance is fuckin with his real priorities at the moment. Cant knock the hustle but he needs to shut that shit out when the playoffs start. Yea I feel you about health. Kobe got his knee drained like 2-3 times last playoffs & Bynum was basically on one leg in every round. The seven footers need 15-20 FGA each game and the bench needs to realize that shooting 20 foot jumpshots is what the opponent wants them to do. If they dont win the paint by 20 pts every game than they're stupid as hell.

Banzai
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I can't imagine the Lakers trading Gasol..how many years does he have left on his Contract? Even if they did move him..who could the Lakers possibly go after?

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Cubby you think they'll try and trade Gasol?? For who?

Yes. Kobe will blow the whistle on him at failure. And at failure he'll be justified. It's up to Gasol to carry his weight and some of Kobe's. Quid pro quo. If he can't, they'll get somebody who can. The "whom" is going to be very difficult. Stern in NY may package something for us, grease the way.

Mel_13
04-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I can't imagine the Lakers trading Gasol..how many years does he have left on his Contract? Even if they did move him..who could the Lakers possibly go after?

Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Gasol. One way or another, the needs of the Lakers will be met.

Muser
04-11-2011, 03:55 PM
I don't know who the Lakers can get for Gasol who would still make them contenders.

Banzai
04-11-2011, 03:57 PM
We need another slasher/scorer more than anything. I wouldn't resign Barnes, even though I like his automatic rebounding. I'd love to have a guy like Crawford, or Mayo. Allow Kobe to play more at the 3.

Well with Phil leaving..is there a possibility the entire system is going to change? Are we going to see a complete revamp of the roster if the Laker lose this year? Also is Fisher going to retire? People I think who will not be back next season are Blake,Fisher,Brown,Barnes..pretty good possibility right?

j.dizzle
04-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Me too. It's heartbreaking to realize the failure that Blake has become. Barnes too. He's scattered & loose. He's made no strides or evolvement as a player. He's just brought himself (whole) to Southern California.

:lmao Barnes is too busy trying to sell shirts from his clothing line. Thats one of the main reasons some of these guys sign for less or want to play for the Lakers. They trying to promote all this other shit they do on the side. Barnes is selling these shirts for $30 & they dont even cost $1-2 to make.

Banzai
04-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Gasol. One way or another, the needs of the Lakers will be met.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/66/hellojesus.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3876) <<<He'll make sure a deal gets done.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Well with Phil leaving..is there a possibility the entire system is going to change? Are we going to see a complete revamp of the roster if the Laker lose this year? Also is Fisher going to retire? People I think who will not be back next season are Blake,Fisher,Brown,Barnes..pretty good possibility right?

All depends on Bryant. He's had the con since Jackson left. If they try to usurp his power they'll be a 52 card pickup event. They won't though. They'll let him design the future of this club, in association with Kupchak. But, Kobe will have first & last say.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Blake was rewarded a 4 year deal

Seeing that in script is a sobering sight. & I was hot for this guy. I could just cry and I'm serious.

hater
04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
The Extinction. Coming this summer 2011

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:05 PM
The Extinction. Coming this summer 2011

Hells/bells, if we could make it to Summer, I'd be heartened.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Lack of depth has never been a problem for Phil Jackson in the playoffs, and that won't change anytime soon. One reason why Phil has so many rings is because he doesn't make such a moronic effort to get the 8th and 9th man minutes in important playoff games if the 8th and 9th man have been playing like dogshit (compare that to Gentry who had Barbosa in for most of the 4th quarter in the Suns' final game last year).

Phil Jackson's teams/the Lakers have the same weaknesses every year.....shitty PG play and shitty bench depth, the two best weaknesses to have in May and June. Brown and Blake will give them quality minutes at Staples, and Kobe will step his game up on the road just like he's been doing the past two years. I really don't see any team getting in the way of LA 3-peating.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:10 PM
He was my answer to that dunce Fartmar. I feel so guilty for promoting this guy.

I know. He's just a lost soul now. I can't even watch him it's so tragic. I can't even get mad at him he's so pitiful and lost. He's like a minaiture Samaki Walker without the never say die attitude. God love that bastard, you couldn't kill his good mood with a gun.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Lack of depth has never been a problem for Phil Jackson in the playoffs, and that won't change anytime soon. One reason why Phil has so many rings is because he doesn't make such a moronic effort to get the 8th and 9th man minutes in important playoff games if the 8th and 9th man have been playing like dogshit (compare that to Gentry who had Barbosa in for most of the 4th quarter in the Suns' final game last year).

Phil Jackson's teams/the Lakers have the same weaknesses every year.....shitty PG play and shitty bench depth, the two best weaknesses to have in May and June. Brown and Blake will give them quality minutes at Staples, and Kobe will step his game up on the road just like he's been doing the past two years. I really don't see any team getting in the way of LA 3-peating.

I just hope that Jackson sees the light soon enough to pull out the stops and shrink the rotation to "whatever it takes."

In my heart of hearts I believe he does sense the moment and impending catastrophe and he'll act accordingly.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM
I just hope that Jackson sees the light soon enough to pull out the stops and shrink the rotation to &quot;whatever it takes.&quot;

In my heart of hearts I believe he does sense the moment and impending catastrophe and he'll act accordingly.

He always does. Last year LA's bench looked just as bad as it does now if not worse, and he managed to deal with that in spite of Kobe and Bynum each playing on 1 knee. He doesn't give a shit about his team dropping meaningless games in January because he knows that extra rest allows him to shorten the bench.

Axe Murderer
04-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Wtf do you mean how will I go from having a bad week from a great week!? I just blink my eyes and make it happen, the power of my mind! Duh, winning! It's just that simple :P