PDA

View Full Version : Are there anymore doubts the Heat will win a title this year?

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 03:28 PM
After watching the Heat demolish the Celtics and their morale yesterday, I'm pretty convinced Miami will reach the Finals again and sorry, the Bulls are NOT going to beat Miami in a 7 game series this year, quote me on that one if you like. Rose is a good player but the Bulls offense are really predictable. Isolate your defense on Rose and the Bulls offense are practically done. I'm also confident Wade can lock down Rose with no problem at all while we allow Lebron to dominate the Bulls offensively per the usual. Who's going to stop Bron? Deng? Please...

The blueprint is done. If you ask me its going to be OKC vs Miami in the Finals this year. Though I'd rather have the Heat snatch that title away from the Lakers in 5 games its crystal clear at this point the Lakers will not survive a series against a much better and even more experienced OKC Thunder team (props to Scott Brooks) Westbrook has improved, Artest can't stop Durant no more, Perkins is a huge upgrade over Nenad and the Lakers plain and simple can't hang no more. I guess Lakers fans can boast about Bynum's improvement but Kobe's going to take all of Bynum's shots anyway so its moot.

I think a series between OKC and Miami will go down to 7 games with the Heat winning because of their HCA over the Thunder tbh. Lebron for Finals MVP btw.

If there's anyone out there doubting the Heat's title hopes now is your one last chance to express your doubts, if not, you're more than welcome to join thr bandwagon. Welcome to the new dynasty :toast

Hooks
04-11-2011, 03:29 PM
:lmao

Mal
04-11-2011, 03:32 PM
:lmao

cheguevara
04-11-2011, 03:32 PM
there's plenty of doubts. No additional doubts needed.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Lakers and Bulls will be the final.

D-Wade #3
04-11-2011, 03:36 PM
after watching the heat demolish the celtics and their morale yesterday, i'm pretty convinced miami will reach the finals again and sorry, the bulls are not going to beat miami in a 7 game series this year, quote me on that one if you like. Rose is a good player but the bulls offense are really predictable. Isolate your defense on rose and the bulls offense are practically done. I'm also confident wade can lock down rose with no problem at all while we allow lebron to dominate the bulls offensively per the usual. Who's going to stop bron? Deng? Please...

The blueprint is done. If you ask me its going to be okc vs miami in the finals this year. Though i'd rather have the heat snatch that title away from the lakers in 5 games its crystal clear at this point the lakers will not survive a series against a much better and even more experienced okc thunder team (props to scott brooks) westbrook has improved, artest can't stop durant no more, perkins is a huge upgrade over nenad and the lakers plain and simple can't hang no more. I guess lakers fans can boast about bynum's improvement but kobe's going to take all of bynum's shots anyway so its moot.

I think a series between okc and miami will go down to 7 games with the heat winning because of their hca over the thunder tbh. Lebron for finals mvp btw.

If there's anyone out there doubting the heat's title hopes now is your one last chance to express your doubts, if not, you're more than welcome to join thr bandwagon. Welcome to the new dynasty :toast

my nigga!!

Bito Corleone
04-11-2011, 03:38 PM
If there's anyone out there doubting the Heat's title hopes now is your one last chance to express your doubts, if not, you're more than welcome to join thr bandwagon. Welcome to the new dynasty
Their half court offense is mediocre at best. They aren't getting all their points off of Wade & James fast breaks in the playoffs. Neither Wade nor James has truly learned how to play off the ball yet, so the combination of the two is not the threat it should be, and Chris Bosh is just a jump shooting big man who doesn't rebound as well as he should. Their defense has been impressive and will make their games and series competitive, but their offense isn't good enough to win a championship yet.

Banzai
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
After watching the Heat demolish the Celtics and their morale yesterday, I'm pretty convinced Miami will reach the Finals again and sorry, the Bulls are NOT going to beat Miami in a 7 game series this year, quote me on that one if you like. Rose is a good player but the Bulls offense are really predictable. Isolate your defense on Rose and the Bulls offense are practically done. I'm also confident Wade can lock down Rose with no problem at all while we allow Lebron to dominate the Bulls offensively per the usual. Who's going to stop Bron? Deng? Please...

The blueprint is done. If you ask me its going to be OKC vs Miami in the Finals this year. Though I'd rather have the Heat snatch that title away from the Lakers in 5 games its crystal clear at this point the Lakers will not survive a series against a much better and even more experienced OKC Thunder team (props to Scott Brooks) Westbrook has improved, Artest can't stop Durant no more, Perkins is a huge upgrade over Nenad and the Lakers plain and simple can't hang no more. I guess Lakers fans can boast about Bynum's improvement but Kobe's going to take all of Bynum's shots anyway so its moot.

I think a series between OKC and Miami will go down to 7 games with the Heat winning because of their HCA over the Thunder tbh. Lebron for Finals MVP btw.

If there's anyone out there doubting the Heat's title hopes now is your one last chance to express your doubts, if not, you're more than welcome to join thr bandwagon. Welcome to the new dynasty :toast

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/tumblr_lga5z7tnF41qzderm.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5467)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/pear.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3096)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/stfucookie.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=885)

LkrFan
04-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Division title?

hitmanyr2k
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Boston is gonna tap you guys again. And if they don't I'm confident the Bulls will. Miami better hope they don't even see the Knicks in the first round because they may not make it out of there either. Yeah, you have Lebron and D-Whistle but there's only one ball and they both need it. The Heat bench is garbage. Their interior defense is a joke. It's clear the Bulls don't have any fear of Miami whatsoever.

And it's been proven time and time again Wade can't stop Rose...
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1449/madhh.jpg

DJ Mbenga
04-11-2011, 04:05 PM
i cant remember if this is midnights or harlems troll

daspurs
04-11-2011, 04:37 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Boston is gonna tap you guys again. And if they don't I'm confident the Bulls will. Miami better hope they don't even see the Knicks in the first round because they may not make it out of there either. Yeah, you have Lebron and D-Whistle but there's only one ball and they both need it. The Heat bench is garbage. Their interior defense is a joke. It's clear the Bulls don't have any fear of Miami whatsoever.

And it's been proven time and time again Wade can't stop Rose...
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1449/madhh.jpg

quote me "MIAMI WILL BEAT CHICAGO IN A SEVEN GAME SERIES"

daspurs
04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
This motherfucker acts like he reserves the right to talk shit because his bulls are relevant again . I hope i see his ass on these boards when his team get bounced the fuck out .

hitmanyr2k
04-11-2011, 04:53 PM
You couldn't put that in one post? :lol Cry some more.

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 04:57 PM
hitmanyr2k

My man, I know what you're saying about the Heat bench and I don't disagree with you taht we're running pretty thin there compared to the rest, but you know what? In the playoffs, the rotation becomes tighter meaning Spo is only going to give 7-8 guys solid minutes anyway. Bench is overrated tbh if you have 3 guys capable of carrying your team. I mean you're a Bulls fan, you saw how Mike, Pip, Dennis/Horace carried Wennington, Harper and Jason Caffey to championships one after the other.

The Heats defense has surged and the two alpha dogs are in prime playoff form. Come on Boston is not going to beat the Heat LOL if Perks was there maybe, but with Nenad Kristic and Jermaine O'Neal down there, not a chance in hell LMAO.

hitmanyr2k
04-11-2011, 05:07 PM
hitmanyr2k

My man, I know what you're saying about the Heat bench and I don't disagree with you taht we're running pretty thin there compared to the rest, but you know what? In the playoffs, the rotation becomes tighter meaning Spo is only going to give 7-8 guys solid minutes anyway. Bench is overrated tbh if you have 3 guys capable of carrying your team. I mean you're a Bulls fan, you saw how Mike, Pip, Dennis/Horace carried Wennington, Harper and Jason Caffey to championships one after the other.

The Heats defense has surged and the two alpha dogs are in prime playoff form. Come on Boston is not going to beat the Heat LOL if Perks was there maybe, but with Nenad Kristic and Jermaine O'Neal down there, not a chance in hell LMAO.

I don't think Boston is going to roll over for anyone. They looked exactly the same way last year right before the playoffs. The Bulls beat the crap out of them too but I'm not falling for that shit. With or without Perkins they're going to be the same focused team with something to prove as always. Right now I don't think Miami or Boston want the Knicks in the first round because anything could happen in that series.

The main reason I like the Bulls chances against the Heat is because I think they can dominate Miami's frontcourt. Limit Miami's running game and give them no easy points, clamp down in the half court, take care of the ball and the boards and everything else will take care of itself.

04-11-2011, 05:11 PM
there's going to be a lot of pressure for rose to perform in the playoffs, especially after he wins the MVP. the heat will probably put wade or lebron on him and force rose to chuck a lot of shots. celtics have rondo, who is a very good defensive PG. these two teams have what it takes to shut down rose in the playoffs and it shouldn't be too hard since rose is overrated.

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Bito, this is what you don't understand. The Heat are more than capable of slowing their offense down and using its shooters in place, forget about the post game for a minute because yes the Heat are not a great low post offensive threat but so were the 6 time NBA Champion Bulls. The Heat will rely on 3 players to consistently put the ball in the basket and they happen to be an outstanding offensive trio (Bosh is much more comfortable post AS Break) and they'll let Bibby, James Jones, Mike Miller to connect beyond the arc, Juwan Howard and Ilgauskas to drop those 5-10 footers.

The Heats biggest weakness is coaching but come playoff time the real coach and floor general (Wade) will assume full responsibility of the team on the court. Wade has done it before in pure dominating fashion. With a a two time MVP in Lebron and another All Star forward in Bosh at his side, whose really going to stop them now?

Lakers? Yesterdays news
Celtics? Too old lol
Bulls? LMAO
Orlando? One legit Superstar short to hang with Miami
Spurs? Too easy, wont get past the WCF
Thunder? Good team but the Heat will have HCA. Also Lebron>>>>>Durant

Ace
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't think Boston is going to roll over for anyone. They looked exactly the same way last year right before the playoffs. The Bulls beat the crap out of them too but I'm not falling for that shit. With or without Perkins they're going to be the same focused team with something to prove as always. Right now I don't think Miami or Boston want the Knicks in the first round because anything could happen in that series.

The main reason I like the Bulls chances against the Heat is because I think they can dominate Miami's frontcourt. Limit Miami's running game and give them no easy points, clamp down in the half court, take care of the ball and the boards and everything else will take care of itself.

This year's Bulls are last year's Thunder. Great regular season hype but Rose is not going to win a series. He imho is overrated. 44%

stretch
04-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Make no mistake, the Heat will be in the Finals.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Make no mistake, the Heat will be in the Finals.

This. Rose will choke win it matters. I have seen that in him. He may change that, but I doubt it.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2011, 05:59 PM
This. Rose will choke win it matters. I have seen that in him. He may change that, but I doubt it.
You wish. It's all Bulls.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:00 PM
I don't wish. If I wished, it be the Spurs. I like the Bulls better than the Heat as a team.

I think Rose is a choker until proven otherwise. I have seen it.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Rose and LBJ can have a choking contest in the ECF.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Except LBJ has been to a final and had epic performances to get there. He didn't choke either.

DJB
04-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Uhh, Chicago is the best team in the NBA, imho. The Celtics aren't very good anymore...

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:15 PM
rJvLwSf0Xi8

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:15 PM
He didn't win . . . and he shot 20% from 3 in '07. I hold LBJ to a different standard than Rose. I don't know why . . .

1Q9KJA6ONws

"You mad!"

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:16 PM
:lmao.

He wasn't a favorite. He was the dark horse to get to the finals. He didn't choke away a lead in the big moment.

Not winning one by yourself with Drew Gooden as your next best player is not choking.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM
"I missed a lot of open shots that I normally make," James said. "You don't see that out of me a lot so when it happens, it's a big surprise."

http://www.nba.com/games/20100511/BOSCLE/gameinfo.html#nbaGIlive

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
So you think being the underdog, all while leading a surprise team all the way to the NBA finals is choking?

Choking, by definition, is being the favorite or having an advantageous position and doing something un-clutch to give that up.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Tbh that Memphis Tigers game was A LOT more CDR choking than Rose.....but the Bulls are getting overrated beyond belief. 2nd round exit.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Choking, by definition, is being the favorite or having an advantageous position and doing something un-clutch to give that up.

So, he just hasn't had the opportunity to choke because he's always been the underdog?

The prior link is 2010, btw. Cavs had the best record in the league.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:30 PM
CDR did choke. Big time. Rose also choked last.

Do you think LBJ vs the Spurs in the final was a choke like Rose's, Kyle?

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:31 PM
So, he just hasn't had the opportunity to choke because he's always been the underdog?

The prior link is 2010, btw.

He is not the underdog in every situation. Choking is not missing some last second shots in the regular season.

Choking is the big moments. Rose choked in the biggest of his life.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 06:32 PM
CDR did choke. Big time. Rose also choked last.

Do you think LBJ vs the Spurs in the final was a choke like Rose's, Kyle?

No.

Greg Oden
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
He missed some FTs in college. Sup allanon.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Well, well, well. What do you know. More people taking my side in a friendly debate with Ohm.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Well, well, well. What do you know. More people taking my side in a friendly debate with Ohm.

Don't be so obnoxious. You are the one who brought up the fact that he's been to a finals.

Did he choke vs. the Celtics in the ECF last year. Cavs had the best record . . . ?

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Lebron didn't choke in against San AntonioPERIOD, but IMO, Rose going 1/2 at the FT line as a 70% shooter (at the time) on that big of a stage isn't choking either, especially when he was dominating the entire game and tournament as a freshman.

Keep in mind, using one missed FT to say Rose isn't clutch was one of allanon's favorite arguments :lol

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm pretty glad that a lot of you guys are embracing the idea that Rose will choke because trust me HE WILL CHOKE come playoff time. His shooting percentage accross the board are anemic for an MVP and that's within a regular season standard, come playoff time when defense and strategy adjusts to lock up a Superstar, this what seperates great performers from good ones. I DONT BELIEVE Rose has that extra gear for postseason play, pretty soon Murphy's law will kick in and its only a matter of time before we see Rose puts one of the most disappointing postseason performance from an MVP.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Don't be so obnoxious. You are the one who brought up the fact that he's been to a finals.

Did he choke vs. the Celtics in the ECF last year. Cavs had the best record . . . ?

:lmao you poke and prod and try to be clever towards me with your quips. I shove it back in your face, people agree with me and you act like :dramaquee:dizzy:wtf

If dropping near triple doubles and losing to a better team is choking. Then yes. Lebron choked.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Lebron didn't choke in against San AntonioPERIOD, but IMO, Rose going 1/2 at the FT line as a 70% shooter (at the time) on that big of a stage isn't choking either, especially when he was dominating the entire game and tournament as a freshman.

Keep in mind, using one missed FT to say Rose isn't clutch was one of allanon's favorite arguments :lol

Look, I could very well be wrong, but I see it in Rose. The free throw plays a large role. IMO, those things are meaningful. It doesn't mean they can't over come that, but I just see it.

Just like some people know certain players will do certain things in big moments. I see choker in Rose.

I will fully admit I am probably a hell of a lot closer to being wrong than I am to being right with how great he has played.

However, the highlighted part is the exact definition of choking. You dominate a game to the brink of a win, then fall short on something like a missed FT.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Semis, I meant.

Yes. He had a trip dub in game 6 . . . on 8/21 shooting and 9 TOs.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm just saying you can make a case for LeBron choking just as easily as you can for Rose. Too bad LeBron didn't go to college so we could compare apples to apples.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Did he miss a crucial FT at the end? Did they have a lead and he was dominating then all of the dominating stopped in the biggest moment of the game?

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM
He did not choke. Lebron was injured. Its actually quite amazing he was able to drop those numbers with a pretty bad elbow. His teammates did choke, particularly Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm just saying you can make a case for LeBron choking just as easily as you can for Rose. Too bad LeBron didn't go to college so we could compare apples to apples.

That is where we disagree, I guess.

Lebron has never (that I have seen), been the favorite, had the lead at the end in the biggest game at any point in his career and choked it.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Look, I could very well be wrong, but I see it in Rose. The free throw plays a large role. IMO, those things are meaningful. It doesn't mean they can't over come that, but I just see it.

Just like some people know certain players will do certain things in big moments. I see choker in Rose.

I will fully admit I am probably a hell of a lot closer to being wrong than I am to being right with how great he has played.

However, the highlighted part is the exact definition of choking. You dominate a game to the brink of a win, then fall short on something like a missed FT.

I know where your coming from (especially with his new love for chucking Js with 16 seconds left on the shotclock), I just don't agree with over-emphasizing that free throw. From the Bulls games I've seen he's done some moronic things at the end of games.

That FT coulda been nothing more than law of averages. He was 3/4 from the line total in that game as a 70% shooter, missing that free throw brought his % for the game close to his overall FT%.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:51 PM
That is where we disagree, I guess.

Lebron has never (that I have seen), been the favorite, had the lead at the end in the biggest game at any point in his career and choked it.

Under that specific criteria, you may be right.

However, the Cavs did have the best record, #1 seed and home court . . . I remember them being pretty heavily favored to win the series as well.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Sure, but elite players, don't do things like that. Averages be damned. Elite players shoot 20% from 3 PT land for their careers and hit game winning 3's at the buzzer in the finals.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Under that specific criteria, you may be right.

However, the Cavs did have the best record, #1 seed and home court . . . I remember them being pretty heavily favored to win the series as well.

No way were they favorites. That would be like saying Duncan is a choker if the Spurs don't beat LA because they have the best record.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
No way were they favorites. That would be like saying Duncan is a choker if the Spurs don't beat LA because they have the best record.

Check out the "experts" picks here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/matchup/_/teams/celtics-cavaliers

Duncan is a champion. He doesn't belong in this discussion.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 06:59 PM
He does. He has the best record in the league. If he doesn't win, he is a choker by your logic.

You can be a champion and still have moments where you choke. It's just that it usually doesn't happen in the "big moments" for those guys.

ESPN expert picks aren't exactly helping your argument. Did you think they were the favorites?

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 07:04 PM
He does. He has the best record in the league. If he doesn't win, he is a choker by your logic.

You can be a champion and still have moments where you choke. It's just that it usually doesn't happen in the "big moments" for those guys.

ESPN expert picks aren't exactly helping your argument. Did you think they were the favorites?

I'm not trying to define "choking" tbh. I just don't think anyone should judge Rose so harshly based on a college game.

I didn't post that link to "help" my argument. Just to show . . . as I said . . . that the Cavs were heavily favored.

Personally, I believed the Celtics were better, and LeBron not being able to carry a team against a quality opponent was a big reason for that belief.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Miami needs to win, for the good of the NBA, tbh..

Having a gangbanger like Rose as the face of the NBA would be horrible IMO..

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 08:02 PM
lol gangbanger

Jodelo
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
A team that wins 73 games a season and did not loose 2 games in a row should win it all...

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Wow DPG. 16 posts in a ChrisR thread and no mention of welch. Oh the HYPOCRICY!

And Mebenga... it's Hoboys troll

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Kori herself has said that it isn't in my troll..are you calling Kori Ellis a liar?..

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Also at :lol at him being obsessed. Comes in and out of the blue brings HH up. Wow. Just damaging. I guess 0-10 and the only skunker that matters really got to Cobbler.

The funny thing is, he probably hasn't seen how I have been all over the "hobbler" troll for not being cool. But I don't do it for the cheers. I do it because it's the right thing to do.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2011, 09:25 PM
:lol I'm used to it..my penis functions like Culbear's now, with the way Cobbler has been working it..

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Kori herself has said that it isn't in my troll..are you calling Kori Ellis a liar?..

Nice to see you answer to "Hoboy". Classic!

And Kori has also said she thinks your a jerk, so what?

HH/ChrisR/Miami :lol

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Also at :lol at him being obsessed. Comes in and out of the blue brings HH up. Wow. Just damaging. I guess 0-10 and the only skunker that matters really got to Cobbler.

The funny thing is, he probably hasn't seen how I have been all over the "hobbler" troll for not being cool. But I don't do it for the cheers. I do it because it's the right thing to do.

Mbenga asked... I answered... nothing more. But way to pull your head out of HoBoys ass! Nice to breathe once in awhile no?

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Nice to see you answer to "Hoboy". Classic!

And Kori has also said she thinks your a jerk, so what?

HH/ChrisR/Miami :lol

You just proved my point:lol..why would she come to my defense about not being those trolls, when she's an admitted HarlemHater?..

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:31 PM
You just proved my point:lol..why would she come to my defense about not being those trolls, when she's a self-admitted HarlemHater?..

Couldn't care less. All the trolling is for all you goobers who actually feel it's some kind of accomplishment in life.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
DJ Mbenga = iggypop123....i thought these were things that we knew

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Couldn't care less. All the trolling is for all you goobers who actually feel it's some kind of accomplishment in life.

Well, at least when we view trolling as an accomplishment, it's not trolling we're cheering for from the stands.

JoeTait75
04-11-2011, 09:33 PM
He did not choke. Lebron was injured.

Christ. You still believe the cock-and-bull story about the elbow?

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 09:34 PM
He was def not injured.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Christ. You still believe the cock-and-bull story about the elbow?

Joe, just be happy for him in June, OK?..

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Well, at least when we view trolling as an accomplishment, it's not trolling we're cheering for from the stands.

Maybe someday your team will actually win something and you will know the happiness that comes with the "Family" victory.

I wouldn't hold your breath though... :toast :lol

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Maybe someday your team will actually win something and you will know the happiness that comes with the "Family" victory.

I wouldn't hold your breath though... :toast :lol

Fortunately I'll never know the stupidity of thinking anyone on the Suns would even care to piss on me if I were on fire.

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:38 PM

Who whouldnt be... Multi millionaire off on some exotic island watching the NBA Finals on TV while being catered to. He's got it made.

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Fortunately I'll never know the stupidity of thinking anyone on the Suns would even care to piss on me if I were on fire.

Maybe if you actually knew some of them.... they would?

Hmmmm

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Cobbler, I will always fight for what is right. The Hobbler troll crosses the line and I'm all over that.

JoeTait75
04-11-2011, 09:42 PM

Why, is he getting married or something?

cobbler
04-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Cobbler, I will always fight for what is right. The Hobbler troll crosses the line and I'm all over that.

I couldn't really care less. Doesn't bother me in the least. I actually find it quite humorous TBH. Children will be children. Just pointing out your hypocrisy with regards to the welching is all.

ohmwrecker
04-11-2011, 09:56 PM
:crystrained elbow:cry

JoeTait75
04-11-2011, 09:59 PM
CR is right about LeBron not being a choker, BTW. He quit in the Boston series, but that's different from choking.

One thing though... anyone who has watched LeBron long enough knows that, inevitably, he will have the playoff series in which he shoots under 40 percent and turns the ball over a shit-ton. He's had a series like that just about every year since he first played in the postseason.

Question is whether or not his supporting cast will be good enough to overcome this.

ChrisRichards
04-11-2011, 10:09 PM
I see Joe is still bitter about Lebron leaving the Cavs. lebron had a strain and bone bruise on his right elbow, then Cavs coach Mike Brown cancelled a practice and when he resumed practice before the Celtics series his team did not have any contact drills. I mean come on, that was the playoffs. There's no way in hell a coach would cancel a practice or perform a non contact drill if lebron wasn't hurt. obviously he was and the cleveland medical staff approved that.

maybe Lebron's elbow issue was blown out of proportion that I agree but he sure was hurting a lot in that Celtics series.

And Joe, Lebron was pretty great during his last two years in Cleveland. Are we just going to forget his performance against Orlando? Even with all the issues he had last year, Bron's numbers is still better than anyone not named Wade last year.

JoeTait75
04-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I see Joe is still bitter about Lebron leaving the Cavs.

Nope. I wanted him gone after Game 5, and he's gone. I don't root for quitters.

Lebron had a strain and bone bruise on his right elbow

That diagnosis was the sports medicine version of the guy from the cable company telling you to turn off your box, wait thirty seconds and turn it back on. They couldn't find anything wrong with the elbow, no matter how many times they checked, so eventually they just shrugged their shoulders and called it a "bone bruise."

He faked the injury and tanked the series. It's okay for you to admit it. You can root for the man without pretending his shit doesn't stink.

And Joe, Lebron was pretty great during his last two years in Cleveland.

Of course he was. That doesn't mean he didn't tank the Boston series.

And FWIW, I'm easier on LeBron than a LOT of the other posters here.

Killakobe81
04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Heat look legit right now ...we will see how playoffs shake out ...but an assist goes to Ainge. LOL "We have never lost the title with our starting 5 healthy" ...PJax was right for calling him out on that bullshit.

AS for the bulls as good as they look if Heat make it to ECF will be hard to bet against them. And if Lebron makes that last leap then the league is over for the next few seasons regardless....

Spursmania
04-11-2011, 10:35 PM
:lol

hitmanyr2k
04-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Bito, this is what you don't understand. The Heat are more than capable of slowing their offense down and using its shooters in place, forget about the post game for a minute because yes the Heat are not a great low post offensive threat but so were the 6 time NBA Champion Bulls. The Heat will rely on 3 players to consistently put the ball in the basket and they happen to be an outstanding offensive trio (Bosh is much more comfortable post AS Break) and they'll let Bibby, James Jones, Mike Miller to connect beyond the arc, Juwan Howard and Ilgauskas to drop those 5-10 footers.

Are you kidding me? Jordan and Pippen shit all over Wade and especially Lebron when it comes to low post play. Both players had great footwork on the low block and could finish in a variety of ways.

The Heats biggest weakness is coaching but come playoff time the real coach and floor general (Wade) will assume full responsibility of the team on the court. Wade has done it before in pure dominating fashion. With a a two time MVP in Lebron and another All Star forward in Bosh at his side, whose really going to stop them now?

The Heat's biggest weakness is they can't hit shots against good defensive teams down the stretch. Lebron is still getting the deer in headlights look in the 4th. I saw it again last week against the Bucks. Had a great game up until midway through the 4th qtr and then fell apart when the Bucks clamped down. Lebron had that look like "here we go again" and you can tell he's thinking about it. Sure enough he clanked shots and free throws (with the crowd chanting MVP :lol ) with Chris Bosh trying to match him every step of the way with his own bricks.

How many times have we seen this shit this year? Who actually has a highlight reel like this in ONE season? Not even close on layups or jumpshots. And Wade hasn't been any better.

http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064224789122.gifhttp://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064144409844.gif
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064218528528.gifhttp://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064222688129.gif
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/04/110304062927733416.gifhttp://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/07/110307120215365093.gif
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/Bladerskb/unclutchjames.gif

I wish I could have found the latest chokes from last week against the Bucks. It was identical to the others and would have fit nicely. Like I said before, don't let Miami run or Wade do his cheap cherrypicking leak outs. Keep those MFs in a close, grind it out game and let them draw straws to decide who chokes.

DPG21920
05-26-2011, 10:19 PM

Wow.

DPG21920
05-26-2011, 10:23 PM
DPG:

You were right about that Rose :)

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Why, is he getting married or something?

Who whouldnt be... Multi millionaire off on some exotic island watching the NBA Finals on TV while being catered to. He's got it made.

:lmao:lmao:lmao..

ChrisRichards
05-26-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm pretty glad that a lot of you guys are embracing the idea that Rose will choke because trust me HE WILL CHOKE come playoff time. His shooting percentage accross the board are anemic for an MVP and that's within a regular season standard, come playoff time when defense and strategy adjusts to lock up a Superstar, this what seperates great performers from good ones. I DONT BELIEVE Rose has that extra gear for postseason play, pretty soon Murphy's law will kick in and its only a matter of time before we see Rose puts one of the most disappointing postseason performance from an MVP.

Lakers? Yesterdays news
Celtics? Too old lol
Bulls? LMAO
Orlando? One legit Superstar short to hang with Miami
Spurs? Too easy, wont get past the WCF
Thunder? Good team but the Heat will have HCA. Also Lebron>>>>>Durant

Ok so I was wrong about OKC, but me and DPG21920 got it right when everyone was laughing at us almost 2 months ago

:lol

davethedope
05-26-2011, 11:17 PM
Heat only look good cuz they haven't played a quality team since the regular season.

ChrisRichards
05-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Heat only look good cuz they haven't played a quality team since the regular season.

Phi
Boston
Chicago

Im not going to fall for that shit :lol

davethedope
05-26-2011, 11:40 PM
it's true though. Philadelphia sucked, Boston was injured and ruined by trade, Chicago
completely overrated. I'm just saying the Heat have work to do now. I'm not hating.
I want to see this.

ChrisRichards
05-27-2011, 12:34 AM
it's true though. Philadelphia sucked, Boston was injured and ruined by trade, Chicago
completely overrated. I'm just saying the Heat have work to do now. I'm not hating.
I want to see this.
I'll give you that. This is going to be a long series, by long I mean Its not going to be easy but the Heat will prevail in 6, no more.

Sportstudi
08-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I'll give you that. This is going to be a long series, by long I mean Its not going to be easy but the Heat will prevail in 6, no more.

You were right, it took 6 games :downspin:

cheguevara
08-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Are you kidding me? Jordan and Pippen shit all over Wade and especially Lebron when it comes to low post play. Both players had great footwork on the low block and could finish in a variety of ways.

The Heat's biggest weakness is they can't hit shots against good defensive teams down the stretch. Lebron is still getting the deer in headlights look in the 4th. I saw it again last week against the Bucks. Had a great game up until midway through the 4th qtr and then fell apart when the Bucks clamped down. Lebron had that look like "here we go again" and you can tell he's thinking about it. Sure enough he clanked shots and free throws (with the crowd chanting MVP :lol ) with Chris Bosh trying to match him every step of the way with his own bricks.

How many times have we seen this shit this year? Who actually has a highlight reel like this in ONE season? Not even close on layups or jumpshots. And Wade hasn't been any better.

http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064224789122.gifhttp://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064144409844.gif
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064218528528.gifhttp://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/02/28/110228064222688129.gif
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/04/110304062927733416.gifhttp://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/07/110307120215365093.gif
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/Bladerskb/unclutchjames.gif

I wish I could have found the latest chokes from last week against the Bucks. It was identical to the others and would have fit nicely. Like I said before, don't let Miami run or Wade do his cheap cherrypicking leak outs. Keep those MFs in a close, grind it out game and let them draw straws to decide who chokes.

props to this man

pass1st
08-10-2011, 01:34 PM
OP has to finish his signature