PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' rough for the Suns.

pauls931
04-11-2011, 03:59 PM
They don't even have a dumb and dumber chance of making the playoffs. :( I'd settle for a starting lineup of Iverson, Barbosa, Bill Walton, a tube of KY, and a Symbian if it meant Sarver being out...

Reck
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM
And you're making this thread now?

Suns have been eliminated from Playoffs contention for weeks now. lol

As bad as D'antoni was he still made that team better and playoff worthy.

They'll be back...................................someday.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:19 PM
:lmao Gentry is a better coach than D'antoni, letting D'antoni leave was like the one thing Sarver did right. lol bringing that of all things up as a reason for the Suns' decline.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I like Gentry. He's a man's man.

Him & Kobe in the WCF's last year was the goods.

Mel_13
04-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Hiring a player's agent as your GM may have been a mistake...

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Gentry is the best thing going for the Suns' organization, and the process of scapegoating him has already begun. Sarver and Babby have made plenty of backhanded comments implying they think Gentry is underachieving with the shitball roster they've given him, I give it a year at the latest before Sarver has Gambo throwing Gentry under the bus. I can't wait for the inevitable, "Gentry played a very large role in the failed Turkoglu experiment" article on azcentral.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Gentry is the best thing going for the Suns' organization, and the process of scapegoating him has already begun.

DUNCAN is right here. Reading between the lines via AZ Republic material you can see the high tech lynching taking form.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:28 PM
And the worst part is how well it's working. The latest thing is articles about how GREAT Josh Childress is and how it's a crying shame he didn't play more this year, the same Josh Childress who had to play overseas for 2 years (and sucked) because no NBA team wanted him. Yeah, Gentry seems like the one guy who thinks Childress is trash :rolleyes

Bill_Brasky
04-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Man I feel bad for Gentry......as much as I'm still butthurt over the skunker, he had that team going in the right direction before Sarver completely shitted all over everything....shit, I think he overachieved with the roster he had this year.

As far as the Suns organization goes though, fuck 'em, I wanted some revenge this year but we'll be seeing them down the road at some point.......hopefully.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 04:31 PM
He did overachieve. Most coaches woulda had this year's roster earning a top 5-7 pick, them hovering around .500 till March and waiting this long to implode is a testament to Gentry's coaching. No one seems to grasp how little talent this roster has.

DJ Mbenga
04-11-2011, 05:07 PM
the sadder part is nash and hill want to stay there. either the doctors are geniuses and the doctors are women who give the players sex all the time or the players simply dont want a tittle

CubanMustGo
04-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Trade gNash while you can still get something for him.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Trade gNash while you can still get something for him.

They're too gd stubborn, just like with Amare. Too vain. To them it's personal. It's a business, but, they're afraid of how they'll look.

Axe Murderer
04-11-2011, 07:36 PM
They're too gd stubborn, just like with Amare. Too vain. To them it's personal. It's a business, but, they're afraid of how they'll look.

Whoa....Wait a minute!!! I just heard the most craziest thing! Some ugly sloppy guy is like...."It isn't hard to make out with a hot girl in a club!." Ummm, well if you aren't me and the people I hang out with then it'd be VERY hard, but you aren't us ha!

mojorizen7
04-11-2011, 09:42 PM
:bang

PHX Suns media day 2034

AP-Nash still a valued contributor offensively, getting spot minutes and making his teammates better. He still can't guard a chair,but he could sure use one.
http://www.clubrunner.ca/Data/5770/3730/Story/197911/elderly_man_playing_basketball_bld016436.jpg

Budkin
04-11-2011, 10:54 PM

PHX Suns media day 2034

AP-Nash still a valued contributor offensively, getting spot minutes and making his teammates better. He still can't guard a chair,but he could sure use one.
http://www.clubrunner.ca/Data/5770/3730/Story/197911/elderly_man_playing_basketball_bld016436.jpg

:lol

cobbler
04-12-2011, 12:38 AM

PHX Suns media day 2034

You can tell your boys over at ASFN, especially that guy steeldog that everything I told all you about where the Suns and Lakers would be today... has well...

you know!

Go Rams!

midnightpulp
04-12-2011, 12:45 AM
You can tell your boys over at ASFN, especially that guy steeldog that everything I told all you about where the Suns and Lakers would be today... has well...

you know!

Go Rams!

Lol Rams. They fuckin' blow.

Before the move to St. Louis, they were the football version of the Clippers in LA, backseating the Raiders like the bitches Jim "Chris" Everett and John Robinson were.

Go Raiders!

Axe Murderer
04-12-2011, 01:01 AM

you know!

Go Rams!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062009/1245402945_ouch.gif

Kyle Orton
04-12-2011, 08:35 AM

PHX Suns media day 2034

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

cobbler
04-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Lol Rams. They fuckin' blow.

Before the move to St. Louis, they were the football version of the Clippers in LA, backseating the Raiders like the bitches Jim "Chris" Everett and John Robinson were.

Go Raiders!

Raiders came and went. Rams were the only team here in my youth. Sadly Vinny came up short against Pittsburg. Regardless, I have stayed loyal to all the teams of my youth and didn't just jump on the Raider bandwagon when they popped into town. Al Davis is a joke.