PDA

View Full Version : OKC is going to eliminate either the Spurs or Lakers in the 2011 playoffs

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I'd be willing to bet $100 on this with any reputable poster (preferably a Spurs or Lakers fan since those are the participating teams). We can do this through paypal and I would like Kori to act as mediator (if she'd be up for it).

Anybody want that action?

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Where'd all those faggots go who said Perkins wouldn't make a difference? Perhaps this should've gone in the main forum, seem to remember a lot of those dumbass comments up there.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:17 PM
I'd be willing to bet $100 on this with any reputable poster (preferably a Spurs or Lakers fan since those are the participating teams). We can do this through paypal and I would like Kori to act as mediator (if she'd be up for it).

Anybody want that action?

go sit on gay Laker fan lap in the back seat...it serves you well....:toast we don't need no whiners, quiiters, homo's, bustas, or punks with no heart...you are a disgrace to all true Laker fans and yes I - yes Koolaid reject your Laker Nation credentials...Go apply for a Ho card down in Miami...

Hasta La Vista - Biyaaatch....:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:24 PM
go sit on gay Laker fan lap in the back seat...it serves you well....:toast we don't need no whiners, quiiters, homo's, bustas, or punks with no heart...you are a disgrace to all true Laker fans and yes I - yes Koolaid reject your Laker Nation credentials...Go apply for a Ho card down in Miami...

Hasta La Vista - Biyaaatch....:lol

Oh the fucking irony, especially with your posts...

I'm not saying the Lakers aren't going to win it all you dense faggot...if they don't have to play OKC then all's well in the WC. If they do, however, then things look sketchy. I told all ya'll motherfuckers to look out for OKC when that trade went down.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:30 PM

I'm not saying the Lakers aren't going to win it all you dense faggot...if they don't have to play OKC then all's well in the WC. If they do, however, then things look sketchy. I told all ya'll motherfuckers to look out for OKC when that trade went down.

I'm glad you posted this shit so we can weed out faggot ass marks like you...I knew punks like you would surface soon...and I was waiting....and finally we can see what a real bandwagon Laker fan is like...Calling the fucking series against your team and willing to bet against the champs based on the last game which ironically was their first win against my Squad this season...what a fucking shame...and to add insult to injury Perkins didn't do shit that game...4 points and 3 rebounds or some shit like that...get the fuck on homo...change your colors mark ass you don't deserve to rock the P&G...real talk...gtfo...

you're dismissed...you can now feel free to ride that Thunder Cock and if that don't quite do it for ya...Holla at those Ho's down in Miami....:toast

HeatTheBestEver
04-12-2011, 12:31 PM
if u really think about it,,,,,,,,,heat gon win it all anywayzzzz so 1t DoN't EvEn mAtTeR hOnEsTlY

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:35 PM
and let this bullshit ass thread be a lesson to any other bandwaggon ass Laker fan..the true Laker fans gonna regulate your asses..we gonna come hard make no mistake about it...Come Hard or Go Home...

Fpoonsie
04-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Come Hard or Go Home...

'Cause, of course, you're of no use to Kool if you're not hard.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2011, 12:37 PM
You better come hard at me, Kool. I dont want to limp dick hangin round me.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm glad you posted this shit so we can weed out faggot ass marks like you...I knew punks like you would surface soon...and I was waiting....and finally we can see what a real bandwagon Laker fan is like...Calling the fucking series against your team and willing to bet against the champs based on the last game which ironically was their first win against my Squad this season...what a fucking shame...and to add insult to injury Perkins didn't do shit that game...4 points and 3 rebounds or some shit like that...get the fuck on homo...change your colors mark ass you don't deserve to rock the P&G...real talk...gtfo...

you're dismissed...you can now feel free to ride that Thunder Cock and if that don't quite do it for ya...Holla at those Ho's down in Miami....:toast

Are you bleeding today? Change your fucking pad, calm down, and learn to read. The title says OKC is going to eliminate either the Spurs or the Lakers. If the top 4 in the West end up being (in this order): SAS, LA, DAL, OKC...then I (as a fan) can still win my bet and have my team win too. OKC would knock off SAS in Round 2 and hopefully LA would knock them out in the WCF--thus, satisfying my bet.

If I changed the thread title to "I guarantee OKC makes the WCF", would that make your fragile psyche feel better? Scro you're acting like a spurfan upstairs: "Anybody who says anything negative about our team is not a true fan. :cry :cry :cry."

Get over yourself, and pay your debts you welching faggot.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:40 PM
'Cause, of course, you're of no use to Kool if you're not hard.

We can't give you what you want if we're not hard...:toast

Fpoonsie
04-12-2011, 12:42 PM
We can't give you what you want if we're not hard...:toast

Nah. You can't flip it. It's out there...and nobody's surprised.

clambake
04-12-2011, 12:42 PM
he'd be just as willing to not pay $100 as he would $500.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Are you bleeding today? Change your fucking pad, calm down, and learn to read. The title says OKC is going to eliminate either the Spurs or the Lakers. If the top 4 in the West end up being (in this order): SAS, LA, DAL, OKC...then I (as a fan) can still win my bet and have my team win too. OKC would knock off SAS in Round 2 and hopefully LA would knock them out in the WCF--thus, satisfying my bet.

If I changed the thread title to I guarantee OKC makes the WCF, would that make your fragile psyche feel better? Scro you're acting like a spurfan upstairs: "Anybody who says anything negative about our team is not a true fan. :cry :cry :cry."

Get over yourself, and pay your debts you welching faggot.

It don't matter you claim to be Laker fan and you just wagered for my Squad to lose...I don't give a rats ass bout all that other shit you claim...if you're scared say you're scared...OKC is a young and hungry squad but they'll have to pry this muthafcuking title from Kobe's cold dead hands...on a 3 peat no less...go fuck your self...we gots this....

Just cuz you have Zero intestinal fortitude don't mean my niggas feel the same way when the title is on the line....we lose and I'll leave this Mofo for good..but I'll be dam if I'm gonna be betting that my team loses...no nigga you the one who need to change your maxi-pad...:toast

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:45 PM

That's why I offered the bet with any "reputable" fan.

clambake
04-12-2011, 12:46 PM
That's why I offered the bet with any "reputable" fan.

at least it eliminates one.

Axe Murderer
04-12-2011, 12:47 PM
tbh I may have been a little premature with crowning the Lakers WC champions.

idk why, but it seems as if any decent team Perkins is on, they just automatically have the Lakers number.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Nah. You can't flip it. It's out there...and nobody's surprised.

the only thing out there is my 11.375 inch dick...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Deadly please change your colors...don't confuse Spur fan...

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
It don't matter you claim to be Laker fan and you just wagered for my Squad to lose...I don't give a rats ass bout all that other shit you claim...if you're scared say you're scared...OKC is a young and hungry squad but they'll have to pry this muthafcuking title from Kobe's cold dead hands...on a 3 peat no less...go fuck your self...we gots this....

Just cuz you have Zero intestinal fortitude don't mean my niggas feel the same way when the title is on the line....we lose and I'll leave this Mofo for good..but I'll be dam if I'm gonna be betting that my team loses...no nigga you the one who need to change your maxi-pad...:toast

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

If things don't go your way, or i win my bet, I'll be expecting your apology.

As it stands, my bet allows room for both the Lakers and me to win, so quit crying and put a lid on the the crybaby bandwagon schtick.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Kool = Mike D = Confirmed :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 12:51 PM

the sooner DPG admits he lied and got paid the sooner you can stop making asses of yourselves...

Kool won't pay twice....:lol

I see you lurking Deep..baby....:lol

Kyle Orton
04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
OKC isn't the defensive team it was last year, it's become an offense-first team this season (even though Ibaka and Perkins is a major upgrade over Green and Kristic defensively) which doesn't bode well for them in the playoffs.

They probably contain Gasol, Bynum and Odom better than they did last year, but Kobe also won't play like shit against them like he did a year ago. Also, the Lakers won't need to lose 2 games before switching Kobe onto Westbrook, they'd do that from the start this time.

clambake
04-12-2011, 12:52 PM
show your work.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 12:53 PM
OKC isn't the defensive team it was last year, it's become an offense-first team this season (even though Ibaka and Perkins is a major upgrade over Green and Kristic defensively) which doesn't bode well for them in the playoffs.

They probably contain Gasol, Bynum and Odom better than they did last year, but Kobe also won't play like shit against them like he did a year ago. Also, the Lakers won't need to lose 2 games before switching Kobe onto Westbrook, they'd do that from the start this time.

Isn't OKC giving up around 10ppg less since Perkins arrived? I could be way off here, but I know the defensive #'s showed a drastic change.

Bito Corleone
04-12-2011, 12:54 PM
the sooner DPG admits he lied and got paid the sooner you can stop making asses of yourselves...

Kool won't pay twice....:lol

I see you lurking Deep..baby....:lol
All you ever had to do to prove it was post a paypal receipt showing you paid...somehow you could never do so, so why would anyone believe you over DPG?

And what the fuck are you doing in a thread about a bet anyway, welcher?

Sisk
04-12-2011, 12:55 PM
This forum sucks

Kyle Orton
04-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Isn't OKC giving up around 10ppg less since Perkins arrived? I could be way off here, but I know the defensive #'s showed a drastic change.

That could be true in which case I'm wrong, but their perimeter defenders aren't playing defense like they were last year. Durant and Westbrook went into last season focused on OKC being a defense first team, this season they haven't had that mentality, but Perkins might have brought it back.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 01:02 PM
That could be true in which case I'm wrong, but their perimeter defenders aren't playing defense like they were last year. Durant and Westbrook went into last season focused on OKC being a defense first team, this season they haven't had that mentality, but Perkins might have brought it back.

Perkins, Ibaka, and Nazr all provide valuable low-post D. Sefolosha is a pretty damn good perimeter defender who can guard Kobe better than most (although Kobe will still get his). Harden off the bench has been a beast since Green left and he's another quick guard the likes of which LA has a hard time defending. Add to that a PG who rapes us on the reg (RW), and the scoring champ (KD) and you have a legit contender. If Ron-Ron can bottle up KD and Kobe can handle Westbrook, I still say the Lakers can beat them (you reading this, Kool?)...but only after OKC has battled it out with SAS first.

Axe Murderer
04-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Isn't OKC giving up around 10ppg less since Perkins arrived?

ya it went from like 102 ppg to 91 ppg

Perkins is kind of a strange player. If you just watch him and only him during games, he doesn't do anything that impresses you at all. He's not a great shotblocker or leaper and doesn't ever score but he obviously impacts the game greatly.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 01:07 PM
ya it went from like 102 ppg to 91 ppg

Perkins is kind of a strange player. If you just watch him and only him during games, he doesn't do anything that impresses you at all. He's not a great shotblocker or leaper and doesn't ever score but he obviously impacts the game greatly.

Yeah he's just an anomaly of an impact player. He doesn't even have a jumpshot to draw bigs out either. His low-post defense is invaluable though. He almost never lets his man catch the ball too close to the basket, he rarely gives up anything on the baseline, and his big body and wide frame wear down players over the course of a game (moreso over a 7-game series).

Axe Murderer
04-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah he's just an anomaly of an impact player. He doesn't even have a jumpshot to draw bigs out either. His low-post defense is invaluable though. He almost never lets his man catch the ball too close to the basket, he rarely gives up anything on the baseline, and his big body and wide frame wear down players over the course of a game (moreso over a 7-game series).

That's a good way of putting it.

Also, I think his determination to go out there and bang with the other team's best low post threat feeds off on his teammates and they're motivated to play harder. When Rummpd would bash Perkins and call him overrated, i kinda saw where he was coming from but the numbers just don't lie for when he's in there vs when he's not

MadDog73
04-12-2011, 01:14 PM

Didn't your thread title say "maybe both" at some point?

I swear it did.

Oh, my bed, that was your OTHER post.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176756

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Didn't your thread title say "maybe both" at some point?

I swear it did.

Oh, my bed, that was your OTHER post.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176756

yeah, "maybe"

Would you like me to provide a definition of that word for you, or should we just agree that your ill-fated attempt at a burn didn't work?

ChrisRichards
04-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I know I have this unfair reputation as a welcher, but I was just trolling Cobbler pretty hard when at the time and I was pretty successful tbh.

But Ill take this bet seriously. I dont know the full mechanics of this bet, but I'm sure it ain;t rocket science. If any Laker fan(s) here wants to bet against the Thunder beating the Lakers or Miami Heat not WINNING the title this year, now is the time to man up and put your dollar bill and reputation on the line.

Kori, I'm more than willing to provide all the necessary info you need from me to make this work and ensure every party involved will come through. I don't need the money and although Kori most likely don't need $100 too, it would be a nice gesture for us to give something back to her.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 01:34 PM
That's a good way of putting it.

Also, I think his determination to go out there and bang with the other team's best low post threat feeds off on his teammates and they're motivated to play harder. When Rummpd would bash Perkins and call him overrated, i kinda saw where he was coming from but the numbers just don't lie for when he's in there vs when he's not

Pretty much this. Just look at the difference in play between BOS and OKC since the trade. Boston went from EC favorite to a probable 1st round dogfight followed by a 2nd round loss. OKC has made a run at a possible 2nd or 3rd seed and look better everyday.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Didn't read the thread, but yes....... OKC will bounce SA
out of the playoffs. LA???? Keep dreamin lil nigga

Ashy Larry
04-12-2011, 01:42 PM
the lakers will probably be in a different bracket as the thunder and wouldn't meet them until the wcf ..... the spurs would probably be eliminated in the 2nd round by them but i dont see that happening.......

TampaDude
Spurs-Heat Finals...BOOK...IT.

DeadlyDynasty
Didn't read the thread, but yes....... OKC will bounce SA
out of the playoffs. LA???? Keep dreamin lil nigga

That would be the perfect scenario, everybody wins.

Ace
04-12-2011, 01:49 PM
When Oklahoma City made its trades at the deadline to bring in Kendrick Perkins from Boston and Nazr Mohommed from Charlotte, it was clear what the intention was: offense for defense.

Out went two quality offensive starters in Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic and into the starting five came two defensive experts in Serge Ibaka and Perkins.

The Thunder, who won 50 games a season ago mainly on the legs of terrific defense (6th in efficiency) slipped drastically from that (15th now), winning largely behind a most efficient offense. Last year, OKC gave up 98.0 points per game. This year, that number rests at 100.8 ppg, but had risen as high as 103.

It really doesn’t matter how you win, as long as you win. This isn’t Brazilian soccer. OKC isn’t inclined to win beautifully with perfect offensive execution and wonderful defense. Just have more points at the end, no matter the cost. But in watching this Thunder team for the first 55 games, it was pretty obvious that the team was kind of getting by just by the skin of their teeth. OKC was winning a ton of close games and almost seemed fortunate to be so successful. And as a result, optimism for a deeper postseason run wasn’t great.

But post-trade and more specifically since Perkins assumed his spot in the starting five, Oklahoma City’s defense hasn’t just returned to form, it’s been the best it’s ever been. With Perk starting, OKC is allowing just 91.1 ppg, has only allowed a hundred once (against Minnesota) and is 6-1. In those games, OKC’s defensive efficiency is 100.7, which would be third in the NBA.

That, is improvement. And I’m pretty sure it’s not any kind of coincidence.

Zach Lowe of SI had an interesting tweet yesterday. “In 95 minutes (before Portland), OKC’s starting line-up has yielded fewer points per possession than the Bulls.” As he noted as well, those games had come against largely subpar opponents, but it’s hard to dismiss the numbers just because of that. Because in the 65 games without Perk in the starting five, the team looked different. In the 56 games before the trade, the Thunder’s defense was entirely average. Put the old starting five on the floor for these last seven games and I think OKC probably wins four or five still, but they come only because the Thunder outscored the other team. It has nothing to do with stopping them.

The Thunder are dominating games now. That’s not something we saw the first three quarters of the year. OKC’s point different is now at +3.6, which is the first time it’s risen higher than last season’s (+3.5). With Perk in the starting five, OKC is winning games by an average of 11.7 ppg. Again, mediocre competition, but still, the Thunder has topped Miami (by 11) and Portland (by nine) in that span.

Yes, the Thunder’s scoring a bit less, but the efficiency hasn’t dipped. OKC is just playing slower. With Perk, the team’s pace is right at 90.5, down from 92.7 for the season. But the offensive efficiency is still excellent. On the season it’s at 110.9, but the last five games it’s been at 111.6. So yeah, fewer points, but better points.

So what’s the big difference? Why has it all changed? Was Jeff Green really that terrible defensively? It’s simple: OKC is just more conventional. They match up well with everyone now.

The one game OKC lost during this was against the Raptors and that was mainly because the team was asleep 90 percent of the game, but also because Toronto is the rare team with a 3-point shooting center. Other than that, there’s no more, “OKC is going to struggle inside…” type things. Like Bill Simmons said, the Thunder just makes sense now. Great scoring point guard, all-world scorer in Durant, a shotblocker in Serge Ibaka, a paint plug in Perk and a good bench to go with it all.

The Thunder is a much better team than it was those first 56 games. Just inserting Ibaka has had an incredibly positive impact. I’ll admit, I was hesitant about it despite seeing the obvious benefit, but it’s impossible to deny how much better OKC is just with Ibaka starting and getting 30 minutes a game. Add one of the premier defensive centers next to him and you’ve got a team with one of the better front lines in the league. What a change from January, eh?

The sample size is still a bit small to draw any serious conclusions about exactly how much better the Thunder are now, in terms of how far they can go in the playoffs. Is the team a contender? Probably not. But are they capable of making a run to the Western finals? Absolutely. They make sense now. They match up well with everyone. Like any other team in the postseason, it’s about the Thunder’s best players just playing well. No longer is it about the Thunder getting beat just because they can’t match up.

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2011, 01:53 PM
If they play LA, I'll take the action..

Def Rowe
04-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Spurs-Heat Finals...BOOK...IT.

That's it. I am booking it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Ace, w/ the goods.

HH, I will not take that action if it's a WCF matchup--because if the Thunder have already beaten SAS, I would've already won my bet. If OKC-LAL meet in the 2nd round though, you're on...unless of course somebody takes my bet before you. This is a one-time deal.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Deads must be hangin' around with that f'in hump Venti.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Take the bet cubby. You need that $100

Def Rowe
04-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Thunder look great. They kinda remind me of an NBA version of the UCLA Bruins with the constant hustle.

They ain't getting past the Lakers or the Spurs this season.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Blind homerism is such a faggoty trait.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-12-2011, 02:09 PM

As someone who respects Perk probably more than Celticfan and who felt the OKC move was brilliant. It's a move that will secure them a top slot in the NBA for years to come.

But I'm not a bitch. Not one of those bitch ass niggas whose balls shrivel and shoot up into my stomach just because an opponent got better. Fuck avoiding OKC or any team, bring em on.

That old school dirty dog fight where 2 teams will get physical and in each other's faces from game 1 is exactly what I want to see. Fuck that phony horseshit of a rivalry that people think Dallas and San Antonio have; those pussies would blow each other if given the chance. They're both soft.

As a fan I want to face them but as a real fan I don't fear them and certainly wouldn't be betting my own fans that we're gonna lose, because again, I'm not a bitch fan.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Thunder look great. They kinda remind me of an NBA version of the UCLA Bruins with the constant hustle.

They ain't getting past the Lakers or the Spurs this season.

So would you like to take the bet? OKC only needs to beat one of them and I'm money.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM
It's funny because most Laker fans (the ones that talk big and would normally accept) aren't allowed to per the guidelines :lol

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Take the bet cubby. You need that $100

He doesn't do bets. He's a loud mouth coward. He runs from his own bets went I come stomping around. He's extinct.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
He doesn't do bets. He's a loud mouth coward. He runs from his own bets went I come stomping around. He's extinct.

Because you lied. You vowed to never speak to me again. And you spoke to me again. I can't trust a liar, Deep. & you told a whopper.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
OKC has never won a playoff series, and they have a tough first round draw in the Nuggets. Seems like a bet stacked heavily in everyone else's favor, but all I'm getting is whiny bitches putting me on blast and not putting up the $$. Hell this is almost a charity bet.

Def Rowe
04-12-2011, 02:17 PM
So would you like to take the bet? OKC only needs to beat one of them and I'm money.

I'm actually tempted to take this bet. Even though I never bet or gamble on anything.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:18 PM
It's funny because most Laker fans (the ones that talk big and would normally accept) aren't allowed to per the guidelines :lol

Laker or Spurfan was my preference, but any other fan of repute can gladly take on this bet as well. Like I said though, one-time deal, not betting with multiple posters.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Everyone see how laker fans flip it when they're extinct. They loud mouth around, put up clear guidelines for all to see, then when DPG is the huckleberry, they change the rules. No where did any Laker fan say you had to be trusted. No where.

Only they, who were exposed by the mighty DPG can't be trusted. Welshers liars and cowards suits them well.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm actually tempted to take this bet. Even though I never bet or gamble on anything.

It's all good bro, sleep on it...and get back to me if you're interested. It's a 1st-come 1st-serve bet tho.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Everyone see how laker fans flip it when they're extinct. They loud mouth around, put up clear guidelines for all to see, then when DPG is the huckleberry, they change the rules. No where did any Laker fan say you had to be trusted. No where.

Only they, who were exposed by the mighty DPG can't be trusted. Welshers liars and cowards suits them well.

You lied. Ipso facto: your pants are afire.

ha, ha.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:22 PM

Do you think I would welsh?

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Look at how I stand steady, adhering to every word I have said. Look at how they crave the attention of their master, just as I said to their faces.

Look at them crawl. Look at them retreat. Look at them.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Look at how I stand steady, adhering to every word I have said. Look at how they crave the attention of their master, just as I said to their faces.

Look at them crawl. Look at them retreat. Look at them.

Nope. You lied, Deep. And I ain't ever lettin' ya off the hook about it.

No on your sweet bippy, daddy.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:25 PM

No. Much like GNSF applies to a certain type, Laker fan applies to an extinct type. The type you banned clearly in your guidelines up front. You are a la fan, not a "laker fan".

You state the rules clearly up front, like them or not. Laker fan gets terrified and runs when DPG meets their stated terms.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:28 PM

Well, you think I would welsh out on this this bet?

EDIT: NVM, just read your above post. disregard

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:32 PM
No. Much like GNSF applies to a certain type, Laker fan applies to an extinct type. The type you banned clearly in your guidelines up front. You are a la fan, not a "laker fan".

You state the rules clearly up front, like them or not. Laker fan gets terrified and runs when DPG meets their stated terms.

No. You lied, Deep. I won't brook a liar.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:38 PM
To be fair Luva and Machine honored their sig/money bets. Can't generalize all fans, brah. Yes, there are plenty of Lakerfan retards on this board, but there are an even greater number of Spur tards, and not just the GNSF variety. It's like what George Carlin used to say about any select group of people (be it fans, kids, etc): a few winners but a whole lotta losers

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm not generalizing. Again laker fan is a certain group. Just like you said, ones that honor their bets aren't laker fans. Just like dumbass bold spurs fans are still GNSF

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
There are obviously more shitty spurs posters, bc it's a spurs site. The per poster ratio is off the charts shit for lakers on here.

Either way, I scare them.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm not generalizing. Again laker fan is a certain group. Just like you said, ones that honor their bets aren't laker fans. Just like dumbass bold spurs fans are still GNSF

another subtle jab :lol...so I guess Luva (he paid 3 bills to _JaG iirc) and Machine are "LA" fans then too, correct?

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
There are obviously more shitty spurs posters, bc it's a spurs site. The per poster ratio is off the charts shit for lakers on here.

Either way, I scare them.

You lie.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Exactly. Theyre good.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:01 PM
I would love for Laker fan to show how they didn't run from me with their own bet. Show the words that disqualified me. I met and exceeded. They shriveled an ran from me. Ha Ha Ha

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:02 PM
I can't believe nobody is taking this bet, especially after all the shit I got for proposing it. Let me reiterate that OKC has never won a playoff series, has a tough first-round matchup, and I'm betting that they'll knock off one of the 2 teams that's represented the WC in 11 of the past 12 years.

Seems like a solid bet to take, no? This is like finding a c-note on the street and not picking it up, imo.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:03 PM
I would love for Laker fan to show how they didn't run from me with their own bet. Show the words that disqualified me. I met and exceeded. They shriveled an ran from me. Ha Ha Ha

You lied, Deep. Then when I caught you, you lied again.

You're an habitual liar. Pants? They be all afire.

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:07 PM
They should have no problem disposing of LA... the real question is wether LA is going to get out of the first round...

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:12 PM
They should have no problem disposing of LA... the real question is wether LA is going to get out of the first round...

You got no room. Last time you were there the scent of skunk filled the air here.

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:19 PM
You got no room. Last time you were there the scent of skunk filled the air here.

The last time we were on the 1st round we skunked Dallas... have you taken your pills today, Culbert? :lol

TE
04-12-2011, 03:20 PM

Why are you so defensive? :lol

Honestly, if the Lakers are to lose, what will you (or any of the homer Laker posters) do?

You guys gotta stop smoking the pine sometime.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:20 PM
The last time we were on the 1st round we skunked Dallas... have you taken your pills today, Culbert? :lol

No. The last time you were in the playoffs the Suns laid The Skunker on ya's.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Look at how laker fan fears me. I am just going to say it; I'm a better human than Laker fan. Look at how they lie and welsh then project that onto me. Look at them change their tune when I come to town. Look at them.

^ <---------- Then look at my mountain.

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:23 PM
No. The last time you were in the playoffs the Suns laid The Skunker on ya's.

I said 1st round... and 'tis be a new season... no Suns in the playoffs, 0 & 5'fer working on 0 & 6 for your team... things looking up...

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I said 1st round... and 'tis be a new season... no Suns in the playoffs, 0 & 5'fer working on 0 & 6 for your team... things looking up...

I said playoffs.

& you set the mark at O & 6.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
The Lakers are the owners of the only and real skunker. Arguing other wise means you don't exist.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Look at how laker fan fears me. I am just going to say it; I'm a better human than Laker fan. Look at how they lie and welsh then project that onto me. Look at them change their tune when I come to town. Look at them.

You lied, Deep. And I ain't ever lettin' ya ferget it, daddy.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:25 PM
The Lakers are the owners of the only and real skunker. Arguing other wise means you don't exist.

The Skunker!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:27 PM
I said playoffs.

& you set the mark at O & 6.

No, you said 'there'.

And we came back to 4 & 6, heading towards 6 & 6...
You can only go 2 & 5 the rest of the way... tee,hee

Hooks
04-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I can definitely see OKC beating LA but I can't see them beating the Spurs. The Spurs match up extremely well with the Thunder for whatever reason, Perkins is good but I just don't see him making that much of a difference against the Spurs.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Just more lying from Laker fan :lol

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:29 PM
No, you said 'there'.

And we came back to 4 & 6, heading towards 6 & 6...
You can only go 2 & 5 the rest of the way... tee,hee

& 'there' stood for playoffs.

But, you set the mark at O & 6.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:30 PM
All bs aside, the proof is in the pudding. Laker fan won't even bet on their own team. Cowards.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Just more lying from Laker fan :lol

You lied, Deep. And I've branded ya.

& you're staying branded.

This, I vow!

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:31 PM
There = Playoffs :lmao at all the lies.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:31 PM
I can definitely see OKC beating LA but I can't see them beating the Spurs. The Spurs match up extremely well with the Thunder for whatever reason, Perkins is good but I just don't see him making that much of a difference against the Spurs.

No, because he ain't walkin' around with a 14 incher looking to stuff it up your ass like he's targeted our ass.

Count your f'in' blessings.

Giuseppe
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
There = Playoffs :lmao at all the lies.

You're the liar. Proof? Your pants, they be all afire.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:33 PM
All bs aside, the proof is in the pudding. Laker fan won't even bet on their own team. Cowards.

tbh I think they're afraid that OKC will take the Spurs out in Round 2 first, imo.

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Westbrook is simply not that effective against the Spurs, seeing that Tony can stay in front of him and make him work on the other end... Perk just makes no difference, since we attack a lot from the perimeter... TD had 6 points in the 1st game this season and the Spurs still blown them up...

We're 3-0 against them this season, including 2 blowouts (one at home and one on the road).

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:38 PM
& 'there' stood for playoffs.

But, you set the mark at O & 6.

You liar, you... crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Would one of you motherfuckers just step up to the plate and accept the $100 gift? So far the only taker is a guy named wontstartdumbthreads, but he has no thread-making capabilities, a low post-count, and seems like a sketchy prospect for a mutual bet.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:40 PM
"I wonder how it feels down there"

- DPG atop his ^

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
It's not a gift if they play the Lakeshow... it would be a competitive bet...

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
tbh I think they're afraid that OKC will take the Spurs out in Round 2 first, imo.

I'll accept if you get Laker fan to accept their own bet I stepped up to.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:43 PM
I'll accept if you get Laker fan to accept their own bet I stepped up to.

Which bet was that? My memory is shite

ElNono
04-12-2011, 03:46 PM
BTW, if Kori handles the bet, there's no reason you shouldn't take wontstartdumbthreads offer...

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
BTW, if Kori handles the bet, there's no reason you shouldn't take wontstartdumbthreads offer...

I can't even PM the guy...Kori would have to handle everything. If she's up for it then I'm game. It just seems sketchy that he has so few posts yet can't start threads--doesn't seem reliable but I could be wrong.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Does anybody wanna bet on the Laker game tonight? The line is currently LA (-7). I'll take San Antonio to cover.

Yes, I'm trying to hustle today...

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-12-2011, 04:02 PM
I didn't read the whole thread. OKC has a chance to upset either LA or SA depending on who they face first. However, I think they are still the team of the future and need to lose at least one more year. After that, they may be the favorites.

Fergie The Florists
04-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Grlat, a 12 year old vagina (dpg) and a fuggot Lakers fan (deadlydynasty) walking arund like they know somethung jajajaja. You two fuggots need ya nuts clipped

Brazil
04-12-2011, 05:20 PM
kool posting in a bet thread :lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Fergie = Baller

frodo
04-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Fergie = Baller

and you = balling your eyes out :cry

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Does anybody wanna bet on the Laker game tonight? The line is currently LA (-7). I'll take San Antonio to cover.

go jump off a cliff already....it's chicken hearted shits like you that give us real Laker fans a bad name...but as they say you can't teach heart...either you have it or you don't....masquerading your fear of OKC by posting all this BS won't solve the matter...you have no room for celebration once LA / Laker fan bring the title home...:toast

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:00 PM
kool posting in a bet thread :lmao

don't you have some food to catch from the sky....:lol

frodo
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
go jump off a cliff already....it's chicken hearted shits like you that give us real Laker fans a bad name...but as they say you can't teach heart...either you have it or you don't....masquerading your fear of OKC by posting all this BS won't solve the matter...you have no room for celebration once LA / Laker fan bring the title home...:toast

http://www.genepuddle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AK-47.gif

ohmwrecker
04-12-2011, 06:02 PM
lol "real" Lakers fans

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:03 PM

you get your cherry popped or what...you sounding all sultry and shit...like you had your little tally wacker wet...

we've been seeing your broke back ass mountain...nothing new here...

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 06:04 PM

Well said homie, bringing the truf like only
you can. :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.genepuddle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AK-47.gif

sent to the FBI as an online threat....

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Well said homie, bringing the truf like only
you can. :toast

my man...what's up with the Sasha avatar?

ohmwrecker
04-12-2011, 06:08 PM

It perfectly personifies his cock slurping, ass rimming persona, tbh.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 06:08 PM

Just honoring a sig bet I made with that machine nigga.
Sometimes a nigga gots to pay his dues, naw mean?

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Just honoring a sig bet I made with that machine nigga.
Sometimes a nigga gots to pay his dues, naw mean?

ok I feel ya...but Imma let you in on a little secret....Fuck them niggas...:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 06:13 PM
ok I feel ya...but Imma let you in on a little secret....Fuck them niggas...:lmao

:lol Belive me nigga I feel ya.

ohmwrecker
04-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Salad tossers . . .

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 06:15 PM
House nigga Laker fans are really a special breed. I'll take that bet. I'd even go as far as giving you 2-1 odds if you up it to $200.

BOOM!!! Just like that my nigga Luva calls out these tricks

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
House nigga Laker fans are really a special breed. I'll take that bet. I'd even go as far as giving you 2-1 odds if you up it to $200.

:lol I knew you would take it but he only wants to play with $100...so he'll back out....Crucify his ass Luva....

WeNeedLength
04-12-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/thread-hijack.jpg

All these laker trolls really know how to ruin every god damn thread in this forum.
It's a decent bet, either you take or you don't. Don't run around beating your chest and calling the OP a "house nigga" or whatever wannabe ebonics shit you're saying. Just fuckin' man up or get the fuck out. That simple.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:28 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/thread-hijack.jpg

All these laker trolls really know how to ruin every god damn thread in this forum.
It's a decent bet, either you take or you don't. Don't run around beating your chest and calling the OP a "house nigga" or whatever wannabe ebonics shit you're saying. Just fuckin' man up or get the fuck out. That simple.

He's a bona-fide House Nigga like Luva said....

WeNeedLength
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM
He's a bona-fide House Nigga like Luva said....

Aight "nigga". whateva you gangstas wanna do is wuteva :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM

Luva the bet is OKC beating the Spurs OR the Lakers...If you take the bet and OKC knocks out the Spurs in the 2nd round, then you'll lose, regardless of a Lakers-Thunder showdown. You're also counting on the Spurs if you go through with this.

Knowing that, if you still wanna take this bet, I'm game. If I lose, I got no problem giving another LA fan $200, cause that means the Lakers will have most likely advanced. If it goes bad though, I expect you to honor that $400 bill.

Let me know if you still wanna do this, and if Kori is willing to mediate I'll put up 200 through paypal now.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Deadly...study long - study wrong...lol

WeNeedLength
04-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Well first of all, lil nigga, don't be coming down here in The Lakaluva Obsessed Forum trying to make your own rules, bitch. I run shit down here... you just visiting. He offered you the same bet, if you ain't taking it, the shut the fuck up. Just who the fuck you think you talking to? He's a House Nigga, and I'd love to take his money, and yours too, that's if you had two nickels to rub together.:lmao

Ohhhhh sick burn. Ouch dawg. Go jerk it to some Naruto women or something. Trying to act hard after that episode leaves you no room tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 06:40 PM
OKC is going to eliminate either the Spurs or Lakers in the 2011 playoffs

That is the title of your thread. Either/or means one or the other. I'm not giving you two opportunities to cash in. And I don't bet on the Spurs.

That was the point, hedging my bets

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I already punked laker fan in their ELE thread for tonight.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 07:03 PM
I already punked laker fan in their ELE thread for tonight.

and you still $500 short...:lmao

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Well first of all, lil nigga, don't be coming down here in The Lakaluva Obsessed Forum trying to make your own rules, bitch. I run shit down here... you just visiting. He offered you the same bet, if you ain't taking it, the shut the fuck up. Just who the fuck you think you talking to? He's a House Nigga, and I'd love to take his money, and yours too, that's if you had two nickels to rub together.:lmao

Luva, serious questions.

What do you think about Cull changing the bet when I was the one who stepped up?

What do you think about Kool making fun of not paying up on a bet?

Lets see if you are real or not.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2011, 07:05 PM

Wait I thought you paid.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 07:08 PM

Anyone take this yet?

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Anyone take this yet?

I don't know anymore, betting the Spurs to "cover" apparently makes me a house nigga

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Wait I thought you paid.

I never said I didn't - I said he was $500 short....now if he's positive he didn't get paid...the payment could have went to the wrong address but I sent it to him....now I could have fat fingered the address in error...but posting an image of my account as proof was not part of the deal and I don't feel bound to do so just because butthurt faggots want me to...

The reason I won't send the payment again is two-fold I sent it once and come to find out the little fucker didn't even have all the money in his account...He was trying to shaft me and accidentally revealed it...he only had $300 lousy fucking dollars in his account and the stupid fuck was talking about charging the rest on a credit card...Now wonder he only had $300 in his account...doesn't seem like he knows how to manage money if he was gonna use a fucking credit card to pay a debt off...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 07:14 PM
I don't know anymore, betting the Spurs to "cover" apparently makes me a house nigga

You a house nigga and I put you on blast don't expect to celebrate with us...you proudly made your bed now sleep in it...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh ok. Thanks makes sense.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-12-2011, 07:17 PM

:lmao

DPG21920

No. It doesn't you piece of sh*t.

DPG21920

:lmao. Please tell me you don't give a shit about what these massive tools think. I would lose any respect for you.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 07:18 PM

:lol the best it's gonna get....at least I didn't say fuck that midget he ain't getting shit for trying to high cap...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 07:22 PM
:lmao. Please tell me you don't give a shit about what these massive tools think. I would lose any respect for you.

He should care...I can make all this go away if he concedes he made a mistake and asks to come back to the fold....but you losing respect for anyone is quite the comic strip....you're like 5'1 so you're bound by law to respect the bigger man....

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2011, 07:32 PM

:lol of course.

I love the groupthink homer fans who think their team can do no wrong.

DPG21920
04-12-2011, 07:33 PM
They aren't fans. They aren't homers. They are welshing perverts that are seriously sick.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Kool your sheep has lost its way and is trampling its shit hooves all over my cucumber garden please get deadly back in line with the rest of the flock.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 08:22 PM
:lol of course.

I love the groupthink homer fans who think their team can do no wrong.

ain't nothing 'group think' Homer about the Champs you fucking Chump...you're marginalized to being a sissy boy for a real life fucking midget...go figure house nigga...