PDA

View Full Version : Donald Rumsfeld is an idiot

MannyIsGod
04-12-2011, 03:25 PM
http://gawker.com/#!5790014/more-pentagon-papers-donald-rumsfeld-doesnt-want-you-to-see

George Gervin's Afro
04-12-2011, 03:27 PM
but the republicans want an Obama exit plan..

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Donald Rumsfeld is a genius.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/Rumsfeld_Origami.gif

George Gervin's Afro
04-12-2011, 03:35 PM
we need to investigate Obama for his corruption and lying!

LnGrrrR
04-12-2011, 03:37 PM

:lmao :tu

Oldie but goodie.

EVAY
04-12-2011, 03:40 PM
I genuinely do believe that Rumsfeld was the worst Secretary of Defense in the history of the nation.

EVAY
04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Robert Gates is excellent, I believe, but I know that he is tired and wants to leave. I shudder to think who will replace him.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM

:lmao

Never seen that - awesome

coyotes_geek
04-12-2011, 03:52 PM

:rollin

I've never seen that before. That's hilarious.

Oh, and +1 on rummy being an idiot.

coyotes_geek
04-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Robert Gates is excellent, I believe, but I know that he is tired and wants to leave. I shudder to think who will replace him.

+1 to this as well.

DarrinS
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Really? He wanted to make himself feel better?

So much irony in this thread.

jack sommerset
04-12-2011, 04:01 PM
We're in 3 wars and the left is still bitching about the old guys and calling them names.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Really? He wanted to make himself feel better?

So much irony in this thread.

Where is the irony?

George Gervin's Afro
04-12-2011, 04:07 PM
We're in 3 wars and the left is still bitching about the old guys and calling them names.

and of course you being the hypocrite you are never once questioned the war when Bush was in office... but,but,but, now you have a problenm with the wars..

jack sommerset
04-12-2011, 04:46 PM
and of course you being the hypocrite you are never once questioned the war when Bush was in office... but,but,but, now you have a problenm with the wars..

LOL...If you say so weirdo....Nothing new here. When you get a chance, link me up an example of myself being a hypocrite. Should be easy for a smart guy like you. Bet you can't.

boutons_deux
04-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Gates is a brown-nosing suckup that helped politicize the CIA's "fact finding" so the CIA reports to St Ronnie fitted St Ronnie's politics.

eg, paint Russia as hugely powerful still in the 1980s to justify huge MIC spending, bullshit like Star Wars, when the CIA had known for years through the '70s that Russia was collapsing internally and esp crippled by the failed Afghan invasion. CIA looked pretty stupid when USSR collapsed.

balli
04-12-2011, 05:22 PM
dK8Y2nO_8TM

ManuBalboa
04-12-2011, 06:20 PM
What else do you expect. According to Donny Douchebag, Pat Tillman didn't happen either.

Nbadan
04-12-2011, 07:11 PM
....what happen to the 'support the troops' and 'we can do it' attitude.....sheeechhhhh

boutons_deux
04-12-2011, 07:14 PM
And Rumsfeld's BigPharma corp gave you sugar lovers aspartame.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Wow. It was worse than I thought.

DarrinS
04-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Gee, a politician trying to take something very unpopular and generate some positive spin. Wow, that's new.

Let me see if this scenario seems familar.

Obama on stimulus: Another Great Depression averted. Millions of jobs "saved".

/thread

jack sommerset
04-12-2011, 08:47 PM
The nerve of these fucks still bitching. We're staying in Iraq even after barry said we would leave, "take that to the bank" he says, he sends 30,000 more troops to Afgan even after Gates said it was a lost cause and we know some of you freaks worship Gates but turn a blind eye to barry when he did this, and of course we are attacking Libya even after the president and vice president of the USA said they would never ever do something like this without getting permision from congress. You peeps that really believe in Obama are the idiots.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Gee, a politician trying to take something very unpopular and generate some positive spin. Wow, that's new.

/threadI'm sure you didn't read the article at all, so just shut the fuck up.

4>0rings
04-12-2011, 09:08 PM

I love the joint rolling one, classic gif.

MannyIsGod
04-12-2011, 09:31 PM

/thread

Yeah, he was trying to spin it in the public eye with a confidential memo.

:lmao x 3408390483048308490830948390483

DarrinS
04-13-2011, 07:51 AM

Yeah, he was trying to spin it in the public eye with a confidential memo.

:lmao x 3408390483048308490830948390483

In 2009, Rumsfeld asked the Defense Department for a declassified copy of that memo, along with thousands of pages of other records from his tenure, to help prepare for his memoir. In a bid to appear transparent and open and willing to back up his memories with evidence, Rumsfeld has posted thousands of those documents to his online.

For the record, I agree that Rumsfeld is an idiot. But this thread is dumb.

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 09:58 AM
The nerve of these fucks still bitching. We're staying in Iraq even after barry said we would leave, "take that to the bank" he says, he sends 30,000 more troops to Afgan even after Gates said it was a lost cause and we know some of you freaks worship Gates but turn a blind eye to barry when he did this, and of course we are attacking Libya even after the president and vice president of the USA said they would never ever do something like this without getting permision from congress. You peeps that really believe in Obama are the idiots.

I know this may be ver yhard for you to comprehend but it should bother even a dumbass as yourself that we waged an unecessary war...

Winehole23
04-13-2011, 10:53 AM
For the record, I agree that Rumsfeld is an idiot. But this thread is dumb.Karma's a bitch, huh?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2011, 11:34 AM
For the record, I agree that Rumsfeld is an idiot. But this thread is dumb.Now that's irony.

jack sommerset
04-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I know this may be ver yhard for you to comprehend but it should bother even a dumbass as yourself that we waged an unecessary war...

I know this is very hard for you to comprehend but it should bother even a dumbass as yourself that Barry waged an unnecessary war, continued a unnecessary war and sent more troops for another unnecessary war. That is if you really think it's unnecessary.

We were not attacked by Libya. Libya is not a threat to our national security. Our national interests were not at stake.There was plenty of time for our president to have gone before both houses of Congress in a joint session and asked for a declaration of war.

But you keep knocking Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, repugs or anyone that points out to you Barry is doing the samething except of course asking congress for permission. Have at it son. You smart.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2011, 12:00 PM
When was the last time Congress declared war, jack?

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 12:21 PM
I know this is very hard for you to comprehend but it should bother even a dumbass as yourself that Barry waged an unnecessary war, continued a unnecessary war and sent more troops for another unnecessary war. That is if you really think it's unnecessary.

We were not attacked by Libya. Libya is not a threat to our national security. Our national interests were not at stake.There was plenty of time for our president to have gone before both houses of Congress in a joint session and asked for a declaration of war.

But you keep knocking Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, repugs or anyone that points out to you Barry is doing the samething except of course asking congress for permission. Have at it son. You smart.

so you want to cut and run... disrespect those who have given thier lives... you want to show the world that the US won't finish what it started.. leave iinocent people to die.. or I guess if Obama would have just made up a reason to go into Libya you would have been cool with it... you're a dumbass.

never said afghanistan was an uncessary war so you are wrong again..

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 12:21 PM

so you want to cut and run... disrespect those who have given thier lives... you want to show the world that the US won't finish what it started.. leave iinocent people to die.. or I guess if Obama would have just made up a reason to go into Libya you would have been cool with it... you're a dumbass.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 12:34 PM
For the record, I agree that Rumsfeld is an idiot. But this thread is dumb.

Dumbass he never made the memo public. Do me a favor, read the fucking article before opening your stupid trap. The whole point of the article was that he was still hiding things.

I think you might be a bigger idot than Rumsfeld.

jack sommerset
04-13-2011, 01:19 PM

You are all over the place. Your life must be very stressful.

I want Barry to do what he said he would do. End the wars, not start new ones unless by those who attack us and/or is a threat to our national security and/or our national interests are at stake and/or get approval from congress to wage wars. None of this occured.

I was wrong, I thought even a dumbass like you could comprehend this.

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 01:21 PM

I want Barry to do what he said he would do. End the wars, not start new ones unless by those who attack us and/or is a threat to our national security and/or our national interests are at stake and/or get approval from congress to wage wars. None of this occured.

Well he did say he would reform healthcare...and he did..yet you don't support it... so here we are again... talk about being all over the place..

he is ending the iraq war you big dummy.. where have you been? Did he start the Libya war? Have we invaded anyone yet?

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 01:36 PM

Politics
Condoleezza Rice Defends Obama's Decision to Go Into Libya

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice speaks to reporters April 12 in Chicago.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice defended the Obama administration for intervening in Libya, expressing relief that the U.S. and its allies did not "sit on the sidelines."

Rice, who pushed for the spread of democracy during her term in the Bush administration, touched on the unrest in the Middle East and North Africa during a visit to Chicago Tuesday. MyFoxChicago.com reports the ex-diplomat had words of encouragement for the United States as it seeks the ouster of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi.

"The situation in Libya is very complex and it's difficult. I think no one would have wanted to see Colonel Qaddafi massacre his people," she said. "Just because it's complicated doesn't mean that you can sit on the sidelines."

She added that since she has experience "sitting in there and hearing people chirp from the outside," she didn't want to comment much further. ..

she's talking about you jack..:lmao

jack sommerset
04-13-2011, 03:23 PM
she's talking about you jack..:lmao

Are you ok? Family life going alright? You are not making any sense.

She is talking about Obongo and all the lefty demwits that beat that drum "blame bush, blame bush, no more war, no more war" durning the 2008 run for the presidency. Not me, silly. Her comments are directed at Barry and the kool aid drinkers such as yourself. You obvioulsy can't comprehend that. Let me think, how can this make sense to you....She is saying "I told you so"

Again, I want Barry to do what he said he was going to do. It should be very clear by now, giggle boy.

jack sommerset
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Well he did say he would reform healthcare...and he did..yet you don't support it... so here we are again... talk about being all over the place..

he is ending the iraq war you big dummy.. where have you been? Did he start the Libya war? Have we invaded anyone yet?

LoL....Man you are everywhere. You want to talk about Healthcare now

He didn't reform healthcare. It's going to be repealed and found unconstitutional. Libya didn't attack us, he didn't go to congress and Libya is not a threat to our national security. Iraq war is not ending. Gates is even talking about extending it.

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2011, 04:15 PM
LoL....Man you are everywhere. You want to talk about Healthcare now

He didn't reform healthcare. It's going to be repealed and found unconstitutional. Libya didn't attack us, he didn't go to congress and Libya is not a threat to our national security. Iraq war is not ending. Gates is even talking about extending it.

so you want him to do what he said he would do.. but only regarding military issues....

got it.. logic isn't your friend..

jack sommerset
04-13-2011, 05:21 PM
so you want him to do what he said he would do.. but only regarding military issues....

got it.. logic isn't your friend..

I want him to do what he said he would do regarding what you and I have been talking about. It's hard for you to stay on point. Is everything ok at home? You are very stressed.