PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Why Don't You Let Kool Teach You The Game and Bring You Out Of Mediocrity

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2011, 06:31 PM
So you still wanna fight me...:lol I tell you what...I teach you how to mack Ho's and you drop the gangsta act...For the first time in your life you'll get some non retarded pussy if you let Kool teach you the game...Not trying to be funny or troll or brag on my prowess and abilities, or no shit like that but you don't seem to know how to handle your biz with these bitches mane...Ho's leaving you and cheating on you left and right and shit...why don't you let your boy Kool help you out...dude I'll have you back on the road to pussy prosperity in just 8 hrs....but there's a few things I really need to teach you Tyson...you need a make - over ....just holla at cha boy in PM we don't have to even make this public...:toast
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/misc/progress.gif

Riddler
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
So you still wanna fight me...:lol I tell you what...I teach you how to mack Ho's and you drop the gangsta act...For the first time in your life you'll get some non retarded pussy if you let Kool teach you the game...Not trying to be funny or troll or brag on my prowess and abilities, or no shit like that but you don't seem to know how to handle your biz with these bitches mane...Ho's leaving you and cheating on you left and right and shit...why don't you let your boy Kool help you out...dude I'll have you back on the road to pussy prosperity in just 8 hrs....but there's a few things I really need to teach you Tyson...you need a make - over ....just holla at cha boy in PM we don't have to even make this public...:toast
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/misc/progress.gif

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/very%20funny%20hilarious%20strange%20pictures%20co ol%20images/48/super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_o f_1267053335_funny_gif_3.gif

ChumpDumper
04-12-2011, 07:39 PM
If you don't want it public why didn't you just make this a PM?

Dumbass.

BoricuaCJA
04-12-2011, 07:43 PM
If you don't want it public why didn't you just make this a PM?

Dumbass.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
.....but cock shots in my pm box, really?He really wants to teach you something.

Man In Black
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Game recognizes game. kool talking like he has some indicates he has LITTLE TO NONE.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
.....but cock shots in my pm box, really?

"Come Hard, or not at all", TC...

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2011, 12:50 PM
wow, my very own thread dedicated to me. all these other d-bags you obsess over posted ten fold more than me to get you this pissy, but it takes a real sharp tongue to get recognized off such a relatively low post count towards you as where I am coming from.

TC/ron paul 12

I really hope daddy made you feel good..after all that was the intent of my post....I know that daddy is not always there for you Tyson but you still my baby and I'm gonna try my best to do right by you...get you the things that I missed out on in life...I want it to be different with you son...ok ....now grab the $5 I left you for lunch today...:lol

DMC
04-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I really hope daddy made you feel good..after all that was the intent of my post....I know that daddy is not always there for you Tyson but you still my baby and I'm gonna try my best to do right by you...get you the things that I missed out on in life...I want it to be different with you son...ok ....now grab the $5 I left you for lunch today...:lol

Like oh... simple education, sex with a woman, normal familial relationships, abuse free childhood...