PDA

View Full Version : Look how pathetic Spurfan has become. Celebrating injuries.

21_Dickings
04-12-2011, 11:33 PM
So this is what your "classy" selves have been reduced to, huh? Cheering on the injury of the Lakers' second best player, because you know you have no chance in Hell of beating a fully healthy Purple 'n Gold squad in a 7 game series.

Just remember that God is on our side, and I can't wait to see how you sacks of lard respond tomorrow when the MRI reveals no damage and Bynum's status is upgraded to day-to-day, meaning he won't miss one playoff game.

NBA is still F:lolcked.

:bking

jeebus
04-12-2011, 11:47 PM
You gotta admit, this was the classiest celebration of an injury you've ever witnessed.

Man In Black
04-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Not seeing where your medical degree in Orthopedics or at the very least where you spent your 500 hours in an Athletic Training to even give an EVALUATION.

But I can tell you, the fact that he had a brace on and still got hurt and was moving laterally at the same time, means that it will take more than day-to-day.

21_Dickings
04-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Not seeing where your medical degree in Orthopedics or at the very least where you spent your 500 hours in an Athletic Training to even give an EVALUATION.

But I can tell you, the fact that he had a brace on and still got hurt and was moving laterally at the same time, means that it will take more than day-to-day.

God is greater than science and medicine, and God will not forsake his son Kobe Bryant on his quest to tie 666 Jordan.

This I vow.

Bynum will be ready to go in a week.

Technique
04-12-2011, 11:51 PM
If God doesn't exist, then who wrote the bible?

Man In Black
04-13-2011, 12:13 AM
God is greater than science and medicine, and God will not forsake his son Kobe Bryant on his quest to tie 666 Jordan.

This I vow.

Bynum will be ready to go in a week.

So he'd rather do that than say cure Cancer, or help Japan?

My LAL bandwagon sure feels ENTITLED.

Booharv
04-13-2011, 12:18 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bking.gif

Isitjustme?
04-13-2011, 06:02 AM
Why do you have a picture of Bynum injuring his knee in your avatar?

ChuckD
04-13-2011, 07:12 AM
Didn't see a lot of tears from Laker Fan when Perkins went down last June, allowing another Laker ch'ip.

Bynum had health red flags coming out of HS. He's knock kneed, meaning even if he never injured the support structure, his cartilage was always going to wear unevenly, leaving him bone on bone at a relatively young age. You still have that to look forward to.

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Hell no. I was frankly thrilled to see Perkins get injured.

I make no pretense of it.

I ask no quarter. I grant nary.