PDA

View Full Version : sons IF the Hornets draw the Spurs OR Mavs in 1st round and DON'T win ....

BRHornet45
04-13-2011, 12:37 AM
then sons I'll ban myself from this message board for an entire YEAR.

sons I am that goddamn confident that my Bees, EVEN WITHOUT team leader David West WILL beat those enchilada eating, faggots from Texas! .... with West in the lineup, there is no doubt we would spank both of them, but without him it will indeed be a challenge.... well I mean the Spurs will be a challenge, Dallas is an automatic easy victory. god bless you all

Stringer_Bell
04-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Don't do it. I appreciate the big beautiful women in your sigs.

BRHornet45
04-13-2011, 12:41 AM

son the line in the sand has been drawn ... now lets see if any Spur or Mav fan will cross it.

DJ Mbenga
04-13-2011, 12:44 AM
son that is a legit bet. i appreciate your confidence. in a worst case sceneario you are gone i will allow you one slot in my sig so your women cannot be forgotten and can continue to make the nba forum happy

Halberto
04-13-2011, 12:50 AM
This nigga trying to slit his own wrist...lol

http://www.animecorporation.com/naruto_360/naruto360.jpg

LakerHater
04-13-2011, 12:56 AM
You dont need to do that to yourself!

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Hal's gone Midget.:lmao

rayray2k8
04-13-2011, 12:58 AM
You might as well ban your self now in time for next years playoffs. :)

TE
04-13-2011, 01:27 AM
lol BR. So confident that a bunch of scrubs surrounded by a superstar PG who hates playing for his team has a chance against the big boys. gtho

Agloco
04-13-2011, 08:12 AM

sons I am that goddamn confident that my Bees, EVEN WITHOUT team leader David West WILL beat those enchilada eating, faggots from Texas! .... with West in the lineup, there is no doubt we would spank both of them, but without him it will indeed be a challenge.... well I mean the Spurs will be a challenge, Dallas is an automatic easy victory. god bless you all

Didn't you draw that line with your "65 wins" thread?

Rummpd
04-13-2011, 08:31 AM
You a good man but if they play Spurs see you in a year. If Mavs, yes I could see them choke it again vs a hungry and under-rated team like the NOH.

Darth_Pelican
04-13-2011, 08:38 AM

The Hornets need to tank the game tonight vs. the Mavs in order for your wish to come true....

If the Hornets win tonight, they play the Lakers no matter what.

If the Hornets lose and Memphis wins, they play the Spurs.

If the Hornets lose, Memphis loses, and the Lakers lose, they play Dallas.

If the Hornets lose, Memphis loses, and the Lakers win, they play the Lakers.

fevertrees
04-13-2011, 08:45 AM
The Hornets need to tank the game tonight vs. the Mavs in order for your wish to come true....

If the Hornets win tonight, they play the Lakers no matter what.

If the Hornets lose and Memphis wins, they play the Spurs.

If the Hornets lose, Memphis loses, and the Lakers lose, they play Dallas.

If the Hornets lose, Memphis loses, and the Lakers win, they play the Lakers.

Monty should just sit the starters tonight. The Hornets do NOT want the Lakers in the first round....

This also means Dallas might tank tonight to avoid playing the BeeShow in the first round! :lol

Pelicans78
04-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Hornets are definitely tanking tonight. They started tanking in the 2nd half of the Memphis game. They're just happy to be in the playoffs.

I think Lakers will lose tonight to the Kings. The only question is will Memphis lose at the Clippers. I think so.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Just like if Obama won you were going to leave Spurstalk? :lmao

Why you setting yourself up to be a liar again?

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 09:03 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107105

bus driver
04-13-2011, 09:04 AM

+1

except when you starting posting pics of women from the WNBA.

Bito Corleone
04-13-2011, 10:01 AM
BR just looking for an excuse to take a vacation while his Hornets are completely irrelevant next season.

stretch
04-13-2011, 10:05 AM
You a good man but if they play Spurs see you in a year. If Mavs, yes I could see them choke it again vs a hungry and under-rated team like the NOH.

low point differential!

greensborohill
04-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Monty should just sit the starters tonight. The Hornets do NOT want the Lakers in the first round....

This also means Dallas might tank tonight to avoid playing the BeeShow in the first round! :lol

Mavs are salavating right now. . . . go Kings! Go Clippers!