PDA

View Full Version : Lakaluva

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 10:59 AM
I've spoken with the boss and she's cool with mediating our bet. She'll have 2 bills in her paypal account in 3-5 days--apparently that's how long it takes for money from a BA to be transferred to paypal. :rolleyes

Either way, if you're still down for the bet, contact Kori and send your half of it too.

To clarify the bet: If the Lakers 3-peat, you win the bet. If they don't, you lose.*

Can I get a witness?

*I hope you win this bet.

Agloco
04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
I've spoken with the boss and she's cool with mediating our bet. She'll have 2 bills in her paypal account in 3-5 days--apparently that's how long it takes for money from a BA to be transferred to paypal. :rolleyes

Either way, if you're still down for the bet, contact Kori and send your half of it too.

To clarify the bet: If the Lakers 3-peat, you win the bet. If they don't, you lose.*

Can I get a witness?

*I hope you win this bet.

I seriously doubt you'll get an answer.

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 11:12 AM
I seriously doubt you'll get an answer.

As long as the money's sent I couldn't give a rat's ass...just providing proof that I've honored my part in this bet. He's got a legit track record of paying so I trust he'll do the same.

21_Blessings
04-13-2011, 11:32 AM

KVO6Rm0kPGE

Agloco
04-13-2011, 11:33 AM
As long as the money's sent I couldn't give a rat's ass...just providing proof that I've honored my part in this bet. He's got a legit track record of paying so I trust he'll do the same.

Good luck with that. :toast

Axe Murderer
04-13-2011, 11:33 AM
smart move by DD. it's a win-win. If the Lakers win he's happy, but if they lose he gets $200.

as for lakaluva.....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Can I get a witness?

why yes you can lil cunt you...:lol

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM
why yes you can lil cunt you...:lol

:lol

21_Blessings
04-13-2011, 11:57 AM
smart move by DD. it's a win-win. If the Lakers win he's happy, but if they lose he gets $200.

More like a lose-lose.

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 12:49 PM
21 Blessings, lakaluva, Kool, Giuseppe...it's not personal, just business. If it makes you feel any better I offered cheguevara a $100 bet + and ELE that the Lakers would beat SAS should they meet in the playoffs. Just hedging my bets, playing it smart.

You can put me on blast all you want, but I still bleed P&G and like I said this isn't personal...just business.

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm fine with that.

Good, and I hope you win.

z0sa
04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Lakerfan on Lakerfan violence. Awesome. These playoffs could be the best ever.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
KVO6Rm0kPGE

this shit right is classic...:lmao

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 12:53 PM
21 Blessings, lakaluva, Kool, Giuseppe...it's not personal, just business. If it makes you feel any better I offered cheguevara a $100 bet + and ELE that the Lakers would beat SAS should they meet in the playoffs. Just hedging my bets, playing it smart.

You can put me on blast all you want, but I still bleed P&G and like I said this isn't personal...just business.

Well, I do apologize to you, Deads, for calling you names like "utter shit" etc. I was wrong. I felt bad about it immediately and into the night. I'm sorry, Deads.

I still heartily believe you're wrongheaded in your thinking about this.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Well, I do apologize to you, Deads, for calling you names like "utter shit" etc. I was wrong. I felt bad about it immediately and into the night. I'm sorry, Deads.

he just has no heart what-so-ever....sad thing for Deads is that it can't be taught...he's just gonna have to live with that...but I'm done with it...

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 12:58 PM

It's all good man...I was drunk and heated last night after the Bynum injury too. We all LA fans at the end of the day. If the Lakers 3-peat it will be the best $200 bucks I've ever spent--and it will go to a fellow Laker fan to boot.

Something just doesn't feel right about this team...much like the 2003 squad. Older Laker fans have told me that this squad reminded them of the '86 Lakers too, where something just wasn't right about them (fuck you Sampson!). I hope I'm wrong.

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Something just doesn't feel right about this team...much like the 2003 squad. Older Laker fans have told me that this squad reminded them of the '86 Lakers too, where something just wasn't right about them (fuck you Sampson!). I hope I'm wrong.

I got concerns too. I feel vulnerable, but, if I start compromising where I stand then I failed Fish & Bryant and the others, but, especially these two. And they've never failed me.

If a 50 foot tidal wave eventually hits us, I'm standing in front of these two, or, at least fighting them for the point.

It's the very least I can do for these two.

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 01:32 PM
I have no concerns at all. I dare someone to back us into a corner.

Just hope if we end up there Kobe doesn't do something like take up the gun, or, a 2 x 4. He looks a bit unhinged.

Agloco
04-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Just hope if we end up there Kobe doesn't do something like take up the gun, or, a 2 x 4. He looks a bit unhinged.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176861

Indeed. Looks like he could use another retreat to the Lodge and Spa at Cordillera in Edwards, Co. :lol

You got this bet DD. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
04-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Just pay me the 200....this team is fucking gutless