PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's Street Cred Just Shot Through The Roof

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM
With all this recent stuff going on Kobe is earning some real street cred...:lmao...You cats remember that punk Amechi right?

In this one Kobe rejects an interview request from his homo ass...:lol

August 17, 2008 1:31 AM

John Amaechi, who released the book "Man in the Middle,'' last year, becoming the first player who was at one time was associated with the NBA to come out as being gay.

Amaechi is at the Olympics, serving as a basketball analyst for his homeland Great Britain's BBC. His appearance has caught some in the NBA establishment by surprise.

"It's been tense to say the least,'' Amaechi said when I ran into him in a lunch line about what it's been like being seeing some Team USA players and coaches.

Amaechi said players have turned away from him, and there remains a "lot of tension.'' He mentioned seeing Lakers star Kobe Bryant.
"I ran into Kobe, and he was surprised to see me,'' Amaechi said. "It didn't go well.'' :lmao

"I had passed some of the coaches in the MPC (Main Press Center) the day before, catching only the trailing end a statement of the coach who saw me, "... isn't that Amaechi? What the hell is he doing (here),''' :lmao

Amaechi writes in his blog. "I was a little irritated. I couldn't help but wonder if that was the way they would have reacted to another former NBA player they recognized passing shoulder to shoulder a world away. Even an average one.''

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/nuggets/archives/2008/08/openly_gay_amae.html

lefty
04-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Kobe in denial

IronMexican
04-13-2011, 08:52 PM
snitching about shaq. Claiming you can have any street cred after snitching.

xtremesteven33
04-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Gay people call each other faggot all the time

NRHector
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
dumbfuck post this shit in the Kope thread