Beanzamillion21
04-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Fffuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Libri
04-13-2011, 09:57 PM
:pctoss:pctoss:pctoss

mexicanjunior
Won't get past the first round without him...season killer.

SanAntonioSpurs23
:( :( :(

Dingle Barry
Fffuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Fuck piss cunt shit whore

alchemist
:lol

tanking against LA for this shit :lmao

SA210
04-13-2011, 09:58 PM
What happened? How bad?

slayermin
04-13-2011, 09:59 PM
It looked like a hyperextended elbow. Probably out a week. Hopefully it isn't anything serious.

AceProfits
04-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Cant we just get ONE MORE FREACKIN year to be 100% in playoffs?!?!

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Do Pop Apologists get off on being owned fucking repeatedly?

Seriously, is there a dumber fuck in the world then Pop right now?

slick'81
04-13-2011, 10:02 PM
wow figure's ud think after pop saw bynum go down hed figure it out, if he misses playoff games wtf out

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:02 PM

Don't be a douchebag. It could happen in the 1st minute of the 1st game of the playoffs. Don't use Manu's injury as your platform to spew your anti-Pop bromide.

manu the best
04-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Nooooooooooo .. Please GOD hopefully it's not bad .. Hopefully he can just shake it off .. :bang :(

SA210

No

Mugen
Don't be a douchebag. It could happen in the 1st minute of the 1st game of the playoffs. Don't use Manu's injury as your platform to spew your anti-Pop bromide.

Then let it happen in the first game of the playoffs.

Don't let it happen in a meaningless fucking game when you sit them the night before.

honestfool84
04-13-2011, 10:04 PM

EXACTLY. :tu

xtremesteven33
He looked to be in alot of pain. Knowing Manu, hes gonna play no matter what

Budkin
Good he pulled Duncan and Parker... keep them out.

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:05 PM
They sat because of the b2b. That's all I care to say about it.

Dex
Not blaming Pop, but the timing is certainly less than ideal. Last fucking game of the season.

Keep your fingers crossed, Spurs fans.

slick'81
Good he pulled Duncan and Parker... keep them out.

should have just sat them tbh no need to run them out

if manu misses any extended time fckn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TwelveGs210
Wow..somewhere Andrew Bynum is smiling..

Spurtacus
04-13-2011, 10:06 PM
I applauded Pop's decision to rest the big three last night. I had hoped he would do the same for tonights game in fear of an injury. Looks like my gut was right.

I don't give a shit about the #1 overall seed. You still have to go through the entire West for that to matter.

Amuseddaysleeper
I don't think it was that bad. He will be ready for Saturday.

Mugen
They sat because of the b2b.

No fucking shit. Which means Pop wanted to rest them and not risk injury.

So then why play them on the second night of a b2b and risk one of them getting hurt?

It makes not fucking sense. Either play them regularly or sit them out for both.

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:07 PM

I highly doubt that.

mytespurs

Bingo!

Hopefully he'll be able to participate in the playoffs.

slayermin
Hey, at least it was his right arm. His shot should be alright.

justinandimcool
I missed it. Honestly does it look that bad?

Mugen
They sat because of the b2b. That's all I care to say about it.

Good edit because you would have ended up sounding even stupider.

Sean Cagney
04-13-2011, 10:08 PM

Yeah f in right, if he misses a few games we are fukked! Memphis awaits and we know how tough they are.

chasky
04-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Memphis resting players, pop.....

alchemist
04-13-2011, 10:09 PM
It makes not fucking sense. Either play them regularly or sit them out for both.
:toast one of the few times I'll agree with you

SA210
04-13-2011, 10:10 PM
:pop: :pctoss

Capt Bringdown
04-13-2011, 10:10 PM
The way the Spurs have given up tells me Manu's injury is serious. Didn't see the Lakers giving up yesterday when Bynum went down.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Mugen your posts are retarded as shit in this thread. The Spurs have something to play for tonight. Playing Manu was not a bad call. Injuries happen and you don't somehow magically avoid them by sitting players in meaningful games.

DMC
The way the Spurs have given up tells me Manu's injury is serious. Didn't see the Lakers giving up yesterday when Bynum went down.

The Lakers were playing the end of our bench.

Sean Cagney
Start out our guys yeahhhhhhhh, to lose MANU and lose the F in game, double whammy there!!!!!!!! What a horrible f in night.

honestfool84
04-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Mugen your posts are retarded as shit in this thread.

aren't they always?

TwelveGs210
04-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I highly doubt that.

No shit.

Anyways, not too worried now I think about it..it was his off arm, and I jumped off a cliff when Dirks elbow broke his nose..he was back next game

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Mugen your posts are retarded as shit in this thread. The Spurs have something to play for tonight. Playing Manu was not a bad call. Injuries happen and you don't somehow magically avoid them by sitting players in meaningful games.

Spurs had what to play for? HC in the Finals on the miraculous chance that both the Spurs and the Bulls get to the Finals? Yeah because Phoenix wasn't going to be pumped to play the Spurs on their final home game.

Playing any of the big 3 was a horrible fucking call. You can easily avoid them by just not playing them in a absolutely meaningless game.

CROFL @ people defending Pop when he just fucked the team's chances for a championship.

GrandeDavid
04-13-2011, 10:14 PM

I agree. And I'm tired of all the drama queen stuff. Manu is fine.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 10:15 PM
The way the Spurs have given up tells me Manu's injury is serious.

That doesn't mean shit.

MannyIsGod
Spurs had what to play for? HC in the Finals on the miraculous chance that both the Spurs and the Bulls get to the Finals? Yeah because Phoenix wasn't going to be pumped to play the Spurs on their final home game.

Playing any of the big 3 was a horrible fucking call. You can easily avoid them by just not playing them in a absolutely meaningless game.

CROFL @ people defending Pop when he just fucked the team's chances for a championship.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron.

Spurtacus

The Lakers were playing for the #2 seed...why would they give up?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Players in sports get injured more often when they are not playing with real effort the entire time. This is almost a universal fact.

It's not a fucking coincidence Manu had a freak accident one day after getting rested, just like Tim had a freak ankle twisting one day after getting rested.

If you give your starters the mentality that these games don't matter, then when you play them they won't be playing like they matter.

Pop playing the starters tonight was fucking retarded.

ElNono
You can't say the Spurs have something to play for tonight and not last night... conversely, if we didn't give a shit losing last night, there was no reason for rolling out the starters today...

Injuries happen, but Pop needs to stop playing mind games with himself...

rmt
Pop sat the big 3 yesterday because he wanted to make sure that LA didn't fall to #4. That's why he pulled Neal (when he was getting hot) and Hill was nowhere to be seen at the end of the game. He's playing them today because it's the easier of the 2 games to win and he wanted to stay even with CHI.

After injuries to Bynum, Nene and Lawson in the last 2 games, you would think that he'd sit them and forget about HCA throughout.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM
I agree. And I'm tired of all the drama queen stuff. Manu is fine.

Hopefully wishful thinking makes everything better...he looked to be in too much pain to write it off as nothing though, it looked like a playoff ender to me.

Capt Bringdown
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM

What are we playing for tonight?

NZ Spurs
04-13-2011, 10:18 PM

Your comments have ensured that there is.

Mugen

explain to me the logic of playing the big 3 in a meaningless ass game.

1. "The Spurs have a chance to flip a fucking coin to see if they can get the HC in the finals against a Bulls team thats gonna get bounced by Miami!"

2. "Spurs need to maintain a groove!"

-PopFan

Are you fucking retarded?

You really think it was worth risking injury for a fucking coin toss and keeping guys who've won championships together in a "groove" for the playoffs? Like they're gonna forget how to play in a week?

Buddy Holly
X-rays were negative.

ElNono
Manu is fine, btw... just needs to reduce the swelling... the good news is that it was in his right elbow

Fpoonsie
Players in sports get injured more often when they are not playing with real effort the entire time. This is almost a universal fact.

It's not a fucking coincidence Manu had a freak accident one day after getting rested, just like Tim had a freak ankle twisting one day after getting rested.

If you give your starters the mentality that these games don't matter, then when you play them they won't be playing like they matter.

Este.

:depressed

Spurtacus
04-13-2011, 10:19 PM
What are we playing for tonight?

Nothing. If we were playing for the #1 overall seed Pop wouldn't have rested the big 3 last night. The #1 overall seed doesn't matter. Pop should have rested the Big 3 tonight too.

Lakers had more to play for then the Spurs so your Bynum comment made no sense.

Capt Bringdown
04-13-2011, 10:19 PM
You can't say the Spurs have something to play for tonight and not last night... conversely, if we didn't give a shit losing last night, there was no reason for rolling out the starters today...

Irrefutable

urunobili
04-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Hyper extended Elbow

Mugen

Apparently, PopFan does not understand any of that shit.

MannyIsGod
explain to me the logic of playing the big 3 in a meaningless ass game.

1. "The Spurs have a chance to flip a fucking coin to see if they can get the HC in the finals against a Bulls team thats gonna get bounced by Miami!"

2. "Spurs need to maintain a groove!"

-PopFan

Are you fucking retarded?

You really think it was worth risking injury for a fucking coin toss and keeping guys who've won championships together in a "groove" for the playoffs? Like they're gonna forget how to play in a week?

You're a fucking idiot. I criticize Pop on a regular basis but people like you who think that you can somehow protect professional athletes from injuries are delusional as shit.

Budkin

Exactly.

arles
JMcDonald_SAEN Jeff McDonald
Manu Ginobili has a hyperextended right elbow. X-rays are negative. He will be re-examined Thursday in San Antonio.

Josepatches_

tanking against LA for this shit :lmao

this

DeadlyDynasty

Somewhere OKC and Dallas are smiling...injuries to Bynum and Ginobili

mexicanjunior
Manu is fine, btw... just needs to reduce the swelling... the good news is that it was in his right elbow

Unless the team is ok with him just standing at the 3 pt line shooting 1 handed push shots...he is going to need both arms.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:21 PM
:lmao @ the thought that giving players a night off made them more susceptible to injury. Fucking WOW>

justinandimcool
04-13-2011, 10:21 PM
So xrays negative, what would the MRI be looking for, a tear? It doesn't look like he tore anything right?

ElNono
04-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Unless the team is ok with him just standing at the 3 pt line shooting 1 handed push shots...he is going to need both arms.

Isn't that what he does anyways? :lol

mexicanjunior
people like you who think that you can somehow protect professional athletes from injuries are delusional as shit.

He definitely could have prevented tonight's injury by putting Manu in a suit...

arles
Leaginobili Leandro Ginobili (Manu's Brother)
Hiperextension del brazo, mucho dolor, esperando por estudios!

Hyperextension in the arm, lots of pain, waiting for results.

Mugen
You're a fucking idiot. I criticize Pop on a regular basis but people like you who think that you can somehow protect professional athletes from injuries are delusional as shit.

Umm you can protect them from getting injuries in a meaningless game by not playing them....

Just admit that you don't have a logical explanation for why Pop played them in a game that means shit and move along.

Budkin
Thank God X-Rays are negative!

timtonymanu
Thank God the x-rays are negative. Hopefully he'll be fine by Game 1.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Isn't that what he does anyways? :lol

His occasional drive to the lane keeps the D honest at least... :lol

Brazil

This is a good argument, you're right when players are not 100% engaged in a game there are more injury risks.

Now the Pop logic was respectable, he had several options he chose one that is consistent. no need to crucify him

MannyIsGod
He definitely could have prevented tonight's injury by putting Manu in a suit...

Might as well sit him through 3 rounds of the playoffs too. We'll just dust him off in the Finals.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Might as well sit him through 3 rounds of the playoffs too. We'll just dust him off in the Finals.

Wouldn't get past the first round without him...hence the decision to play him in games that actually matter...

GrandeDavid
Worst case scenario he'll need a week to heal and may miss the first two games, then you figure he will need a third game to redevelop some rhythm. Hopefully the Spurs can take care of bidness without him at home during the first two games.

MannyIsGod
Umm you can protect them from getting injuries in a meaningless game by not playing them....

Just admit that you don't have a logical explanation for why Pop played them in a game that means shit and move along.

If it was a meaningless game you might have a point. Its not a meaningless game. Somehow you think the chances of meeting the best team in the East are low but the chances of a player getting hurt in any given game are high. Like I said, you're fucking retarded.

Spurs Brazil
JMcDonald_SAEN
Positive spin on the Manu news: At least he's left handed.

Manu Ginobili has a hyperextended right elbow. X-rays are negative. He will be re-examined Thursday in San Antonio.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 10:25 PM

The fact of the matter was it wasn't NECESSARY to play any of the big 3 this game, especially after sitting them last night.

Obviously, things change in the playoffs. You simply sound more idiotic each time you throw out that weak fucking argument...

MannyIsGod
Wouldn't get past the first round without him...hence the decision to play him in games that actually matter...

Tonight matters

Mugen

:lmao comparing the last meaningless game of the regular season to any playoff game.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Tonight matters

No, it doesn't, if last night didn't.

MannyIsGod
The fact of the matter was it wasn't NECESSARY to play any of the big 3 this game, especially after sitting them last night.

Obviously, things change in the playoffs. You simply sound more idiotic each time you throw out that weak fucking argument...

It isn't necessary to play them in a lot of games. They could have played them just enough to get into the playoffs then rest them the rest of the season. But you play for things. They had something to play for tonight.

pawe

Jesus Christ is not a moron. He died on the cross to save you from your sins.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Tonight matters

So the best case scenario for you tonight was that the Suns were just going to lay down to the Spurs scrubs and that SA got a coin flip with Chicago?

No that's totally worth risking injury. You're not a fucking idiot at all.

Sean Cagney
Hyperextension in the arm, lots of pain, waiting for results.

LOTS OF PAIN! HOLY F IN SHYT, MRI negative is good but that sounds bad.

Capt Bringdown
If it's about rust and getting ready, resting the starters against the Lakers and then utilizing them the next night against a lottery-bound team is a fearful, punk move.

So what was this latest genius piece of micro-management about then?
Pop's too clever by half.

MannyIsGod
No, it doesn't, if last night didn't.

I never said last night didn't matter. I think Pop should have played them last night and tonight. Pop was stupid for throwing away a game last night.

Fpoonsie
It isn't necessary to play them in a lot of games. They could have played them just enough to get into the playoffs then rest them the rest of the season. But you play for things. They had something to play for tonight.

Why? They had nothing to play for last night.

ElNono
Tonight matters

If tonight matters, last night didn't matter?

Spurtacus
Tonight matters

It mattered as much as last night...which means it doesn't matter.

Rest + health > overall #1 seed

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Tonight matters

The chance to win a coin flip on the off chance the Bulls make it to the Finals was not worth the injury risk...the bang to hype ratio on this game "mattering" is way out of wack...unfortunately for us, this game "matters" now for all the wrong reasons since it pretty much kills our chances going forward.

ElNono
I never said last night didn't matter. I think Pop should have played them last night and tonight. Pop was stupid for throwing away a game last night.

And this I agree with... it's the inconsistency and trying to be a smartass that bite him in the ass...

MannyIsGod
So the best case scenario for you tonight was that the Suns were just going to lay down to the Spurs scrubs and that SA got a coin flip with Chicago?

No that's totally worth risking injury. You're not a fucking idiot at all.

You act as if playing in an NBA game is like running across I10 blindfolded. The chances of injury in any given game are low. It was easily worth the risk.

Fpoonsie
I think Pop should have played them last night and tonight.

Wow.

No.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:29 PM
And this I agree with... it's the inconsistency and trying to be a smartass that bite him in the ass...

I think he plays stupid mind games and I've always said as much. Idiots in this thread like Mugen are the ones labeling me some type of Pop homer simply because I think there is something to play for tonight and that injuries can happen at any given time.

DMC
Why not just rest your starters after you clinch a playoff spot?

Spursmania
You guys sound like a broken record. It happened, now the Spurs have to deal with it. Stop crying about it. We'll see how serious it is Thuday.

NZ Spurs
04-13-2011, 10:30 PM
You act as if playing in an NBA game is like running across I10 blindfolded. The chances of injury in any given game are low. It was easily worth the risk.

They are Basketball players, they play basketball.

Mugen

you know what's even lower risk though? Not playing them in a meaningless fucking game.

justinandimcool
Back on topic. Since I know nothing about injuries, what is the worst the MRI could reveal? A tear? Is that plausible since he didn't look like he tore anything?

MannyIsGod
The chance to win a coin flip on the off chance the Bulls make it to the Finals was not worth the injury risk...the bang to hype ratio on this game "mattering" is way out of wack...unfortunately for us, this game "matters" now for all the wrong reasons since it pretty much kills our chances going forward.

You guys are so irrational I wonder how the hell you function on a daily basis without an IV of zoloft. Manu will likely be in uniform this weekend and you're acting like someone just punched your mother in the nuts.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:31 PM
you know what's even lower risk though? Not playing them in a meaningless fucking game.

You keep saying that word meaningless but you obviously do not know what it means.

Creation88
Kurt Hinrich had a hyperextended elbow this yr and he missed 4 games or a week.

Please shine upon SA, God.

Dex
I love how half the forum becomes psychic after an injury occurs.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:32 PM
They are Basketball players, they play basketball.

Apparently Manu is fine china only to be brought out on special occasions.

Mugen
Why not just rest your starters after you clinch a playoff spot?

Horrible argument.

Spurs not only had clinched a playoff spot but they clinched 1st seed throughout the West.

you really need to go out there and risk injury to flip a coin with the Bulls?

wontstartdumbthreads
Worst case scenario he'll need a week to heal and may miss the first two games, then you figure he will need a third game to redevelop some rhythm. Hopefully the Spurs can take care of bidness without him at home during the first two games.

How the fuck is that the worst case scenario. If you give me a choice between that and the unknown, I'll take the former.

rogcl1
LOTS OF PAIN! HOLY F IN SHYT, MRI negative is good but that sounds bad.

I thjought it said xrays were negative. The MRI is the one to worry about. totally different.

Spurs Brazil
Leaginobili
.Rx negativo! Dolor y esperar nuevos estudios, lo pero no se dio, veremos si seguimos en la buena y con mucho de hielo pase!

Josepatches_
I hope they didn't play in the second half.

It would be one of the most stupids moves by Pop.

In fact it will be better to win last night.We could send Lakers to the 3rd seed so Memphis could fight for the win tonight.

Now we lost Manu,we lost the HCA and we are a joke in the league.Teams tank to face us while we are afraid of other team so tank to avoid them.Great

Fpoonsie
Manu will likely be in uniform this weekend and you're acting like someone just punched your mother in the nuts.

Manu was in uniform against PHO last year, but couldn't breathe, and played like shit.

Vic Petro
04-13-2011, 10:33 PM
If Popovich sat everyone tonight and then the Spurs came out flat in Game 1 and lost, then a meltdown thread of a different kind would have been started about what an idiot Pop is for sitting his starters too long and preventing them from getting rhythm for the playoffs. The guy can't win with some of you. If something went wrong, Pop should have foreseen it and done the opposite. Give me a break.

Mugen
You keep saying that word meaningless but you obviously do not know what it means.

Apparently "Meaningful" to you is being able to flip a coin with a team that's probably not getting to the Finals.

Cant_Be_Faded
:lmao @ the thought that giving players a night off made them more susceptible to injury. Fucking WOW>

:lmao the thought of you dismissing Grant Hill giving 110% and a player givng 75% leading only to good things

mexicanjunior
Manu will likely be in uniform this weekend and you're acting like someone just punched your mother in the nuts.

If you can guarantee he will be uniform and at 100% (or at least the percent he was before this game), I will gladly agree with you. But since you can't...

DMC
Back on topic. Since I know nothing about injuries, what is the worst the MRI could reveal? A tear? Is that plausible since he didn't look like he tore anything?
They can look at muscle tissue and ligaments. MRI doesn't use ionizing radiation, so the athletes can undergo them on a much more regular frequency than they could with X-Ray.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Manu was in uniform against PHO last year, but couldn't breathe, and played like shit.

Obviously Pops fault for playing him after they already had 3 wins in the Dallas series.

Mugen
I love how half the forum becomes psychic after an injury occurs.

After the Laker game, I said there was no way in hell that Pop should play the Big 3 tonight as did most people.

Just didn't make sense to play them tonight and now they're paying the price.

justinandimcool
They can look at muscle tissue and ligaments. MRI doesn't use ionizing radiation, so the athletes can undergo them on a much more regular frequency than they could with X-Ray.

Thank you :toast

Worst case scenario Manu can play with a torn muscle or ligament right? :lol

Capt Bringdown
04-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Ah yes, the "Spurfans are stupid" card.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Apparently Manu is fine china only to be brought out on special occasions.

Pop decided to bring the fine China to a homeless shelter and hoped for the best...

Fpoonsie
Obviously Pops fault for playing him after they already had 3 wins in the Dallas series.

No.

You suggested that simply having Manu in uniform was enough. I disagree.

Cant_Be_Faded
Tonight meant fucking nothing.

Coming into this season, during this season, and coming into the playoffs, the paramount concern was health. Will the Spurs be able to stay healthy heading into the playoffs?

Health was important. Health meant something. Making sure we are in position for home court against a specific team is total jackass.

Health is what mattered.
If getting number 1 overall seed mattered, we would have played last night.

By not playing last night, you're telling your players "okay, this game matters, but really, it doesnt"

Sitting them last night was the right move, playing them tonight is fucking stupid.

Spurs were healthy 4 hours ago. Now we aren't. Because apparently tonight's game meant something.

MannyIsGod
Apparently "Meaningful" to you is being able to flip a coin with a team that's probably not getting to the Finals.

Congrats on figuring out I think that tonight's game is meaningful. I've only said so in almost every post in this thread. No really, this doesn't make you look any more fucking retarded. No really.

InRareForm
04-13-2011, 10:37 PM
We will still beat Grizz without Manu if he indeed misses that long. Might be a long series and nervous time, but we will prevail.

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Horrible argument.

Spurs not only had clinched a playoff spot but they clinched 1st seed throughout the West.

Manu's health is much more important than HCA, or matchups... no?

MannyIsGod
No.

You suggested that simply having Manu in uniform was enough. I disagree.

I suggested it wasn't the end of the world and that you guys make chicken little look calm. Thats all.

The Spurs would beat Memphis in the 1st round without Manu though.

mexicanjunior
We will still beat Grizz without Manu if he indeed misses that long. Might be a long series and nervous time, but we will prevail.

Spurs would have a tough time WITH Manu against the Grizz...taking him out of the equation pretty much assures a 1 and done.

InRareForm
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2733436

4-6 weeks with this hyperextended from Kurt thomas's HE elbow??? really

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Manu's health is much more important than HCA, or matchups... no?

Manu's health is absolutely more important than both of those things.

But thanks to Pop, the Spurs now have horrible matchups and Manu's hurt.

So great fucking move, tbh.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Somebody drag MannyisGod's bloody carcass from this thread before most of the smart posters here get arrested for gang rape.

DMC
Thank you :toast

Worst case scenario Manu can play with a torn muscle or ligament right? :lol
Those take a long time to heal, months maybe.

MannyIsGod
You're a smart poster? :lmao

There are 2 posters I consider smart in here and one of them agreed with me.

DMC

But thanks to Pop, the Spurs now have horrible matchups and Manu's hurt.

So great fucking move, tbh.

Ok so why not sit all the starters after you clinch the playoffs?

ElNono
04-13-2011, 10:41 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2733436

4-6 weeks with this hyperextended from Kurt thomas's HE elbow??? really

It's different when you're 53 years old, and you're not in a hurry... treatment and a brace can cut that in half or more... just gotta wait for the MRI and see the severity of it...

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Ok so why not sit all the starters after you clinch the playoffs?

Getting HCA in the West is why you play the starters throughout the year...once that is captured, then health is next on the priority scale...

Sean Cagney
04-13-2011, 10:43 PM
It's different when you're 53 years old, and you're not in a hurry... treatment and a brace can cut that in half or more... just gotta wait for the MRI and see the severity of it...

Yeah he could play in a week or so, but how effective would he be with that brace on? Last year when he broke his nose he was basically done! He played but not effective. This is the worst time for this to happen, last game of the year. I wish it happened weeks go.

moisaenz
04-13-2011, 10:44 PM
There is no fracture on Manu's elbow... might be gone for a week,maybe two...

Mugen

So there's a 50/50 chance that you're a fucking idiot.

You really love those coin toss situations.

DMC
Getting HCA in the West is why you play the starters throughout the year...once that is captured, then health is next on the priority scale...

Which is it?

Man In Black
Many of you guys are over-reacting. I will say that Bill Schoening says an X-Ray has been done and it came out negative. Which means no break. However...there is an MRI that needs to be done. The MRI shows the ligaments and tendons that an X-Ray CANNOT see.
Again, I think he misses game 1 but if the Spurs can't nut up and win a series against a #8 seed, then they don't deserve to go any further. With or without Manu, I feel that because Duncan is a better big than Z-Bo(I know the numbers don't say that but be real, Duncan is about to be unleashed,) and Parker is a better PG than Conley.

ZB 512
why did Pop play Manu tonight after resting him last night?

doesnt make sense imo

Fpoonsie
I wish it happened weeks go.

...or better yet, not at all. I mean, as long as we're wishing for nonsensical things.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Which is it?

What I posted since it was my opinion...can't speak for anyone else...Which is it is for you to decide...

wontstartdumbthreads
If it was a meaningless game you might have a point. Its not a meaningless game. Somehow you think the chances of meeting the best team in the East are low but the chances of a player getting hurt in any given game are high. Like I said, you're fucking retarded.

WTF. If Pop was playing this game for the opportunity to flip a coin that might give him home court advantage in the case that the Spurs win three series and the Bulls win three series, then he's an idiot. I really don't think that's even why Manu was playing. It's fucking inexplicable.
So just for fun, let's say the Spurs have a 70% chance to win the first round, 60% second round, and 50% the CF. And suppose the same for the Bulls. Then after all that, you get a 50% chance for HCA. Not to mention having to beat the Suns. And for the very small probability, you risk injury to a key player. Ignorance.

rmt
His brother's comment "lots of pain" doesn't sound good. Manu is not like Duncan - he takes a long time to get into rhythm.

Pop had no business playing them tonight - especially since he didn't play them last night. Smacks of fear of LA falling to #4.

moisaenz
Hill and Neal are going to have to step up early to make the series against memphis easier...

Creation88
04-13-2011, 10:47 PM
again...Hinrich had a helbow and he missed 4 games (1 week).

InRareForm
04-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Hedo Turkolu played through a hyperextended elbow this year.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Which is it?

Health supersedes everything.

When you are in the fortunate position to be healthy and have HC throughout the West, you don't risk it all in a meaningless game that you probably won't win even if you play the starters 15-20 minutes.

What's hard to understand about that?

ElNono
Yeah he could play in a week or so, but how effective would he be with that brace on? Last year when he broke his nose he was basically done! He played but not effective. This is the worst time for this to happen, last game of the year. I wish it happened weeks go.

Excuses. We got beat by a better team because we played no defense and had no bench. Matty sucked, RJ sucked, Hill sucked, and Manu was simply gassed...

Fpoonsie

Again, Manu "played through" a broken nose in the playoffs last year...but not well.

007nites
Karma's a bitch. I remember last night a lot of you guys were cheering when Bynum got injured.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Manu was simply gassed...

Broken nose will do that to you...

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:49 PM
So there's a 50/50 chance that you're a fucking idiot.

You really love those coin toss situations.

There's a 0% chance of me being an idiot. There's a 100% chance that a poster I consider smart disagreed with me. There's also a 100% chance that the word smart will never be directly associated with you.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 10:50 PM
...and Manu was simply gassed...

'Cause he couldn't breathe...'cause of the nose thing...

I feel like we've been over this.

The rest of your list, though...yeah, they sucked.

ElNono
Manu had no broken nose when he was shooting like shit from mid-december to mid-february this season... slumps happen, and some other people need to pick up the slack...

DMC
What I posted since it was my opinion...can't speak for anyone else...Which is it is for you to decide...

But you are both arguing for the same outcome and obviously assigning an arbitrary value to home court advantage. Mugen says nothing is worth it, and you say health is secondary to HCA. That makes it arbitrary if you are both "right".

If you were both arguing an obvious point, well, it would be obvious. You are arguing two completely different things.

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:51 PM
There's a 0% chance of me being an idiot. There's a 100% chance that a poster I consider smart disagreed with me. There's also a 100% chance that the word smart will never be directly associated with you.
You're discounting "smart ass". :)

ElNono
Lakers don't win if Fisher doesn't make some super-human plays in the 2nd round last playoffs... Or Artest doesn't make a shot... That's why depth matters... and why I'm going to be looking at Hill a whole lot these playoffs... can't have that passive shit.

Fpoonsie
Manu had no broken nose when he was shooting like shit from mid-december to mid-february this season... slumps happen, and some other people need to pick up the slack...

Still, would be nice to not have any extra cause for concern...

100%duncan
what the fuck happened

ZB 512
04-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Karma's a bitch. I remember last night a lot of you guys were cheering when Bynum got injured.

interesting....

Mugen

Denial is the only thing that will help you accept that Pop wasn't being a fucking idiot tonight so at least you're getting there.

mexicanjunior
But you are both arguing for the same outcome and obviously assigning an arbitrary value to home court advantage. Mugen says nothing is worth it, and you say health is secondary to HCA. That makes it arbitrary if you are both "right".

If you were both arguing an obvious point, well, it would be obvious. You are arguing two completely different things.

I'm not arguing with Mugen, we both agreed that the starters should not have played tonight...his agenda for it had nothing to do with mine but the end was still the same...avoid injury and be healthy come Game 1.

Fpoonsie
Lakers don't win if Fisher doesn't make some super-human plays in the 2nd round last playoffs... Or Artest doesn't make a shot... That's why depth matters... and why I'm going to be looking at Hill a whole lot these playoffs... can't have that passive shit.

Agreed. Hill has to play balls-out both at home AND away for the Spurs to have a shot.

The term "X-factor" is often overused, but...

MannyIsGod
You're discounting "smart ass". :)

You have to be witty to be a smart ass. Mugen has proven quite well that he is a dumb ass to the core.

Spurs Brazil
04-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Did Sean bring some news?

urunobili

and he sucked...

ZB 512
Denial is the only thing that will help you accept that Pop wasn't being a fucking idiot tonight so at least you're getting there.

if he's going to play the big 3 tonight, then why not play them last night

if he's going to sit them last night, then why not sit them tonight

takes quite a bit of nuance to understand the reasoning

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:54 PM

Thanks for providing the proof my last point needed. :tu

04-13-2011, 10:55 PM
as long as the injury doesn't take 2+ weeks to heal, it should be fine. hill or neal can man the shooting guard spot. ginobili also will get an extended rest and not have to face the excellent defenders in tony allen and battier. the spurs should not rush him back even if it means losing a game or two to the grizzlies. ginobili is very fragile in the playoffs.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks for providing the proof my last point needed. :tu

:lmao

Just so we are clear....you are arguing that the best case scenario for tonight was that the Spurs would beat a Suns team on their home court with the Big 3 getting limited minutes so the Spurs get a chance to flip a fucking coin with the Chicago Bulls for HC in the finals.

And that it was absolutely worth it to risk injury to get to that scenario.

jesus fucking christ :lmao

tim210g
04-13-2011, 10:58 PM
at least its his right arm..

Budkin
04-13-2011, 10:58 PM
what the fuck happened

Manu hyper extended his right elbow when it got caught between two players. X-rays are negative. Will be evaluated tomorrow.

DMC
04-13-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm not arguing with Mugen, we both agreed that the starters should not have played tonight...his agenda for it had nothing to do with mine but the end was still the same...avoid injury and be healthy come Game 1.
There are at least three different arguments. It's not as if MannyIsGod is on one side and the rest of you are on the other. You are arguing that HCA is more important than health. Mugen is saying health is more important than HCA.

If you are correct, HCA extends to the Finals if we get there. If we don't get there, then it really doesn't matter anyhow.

If Mugen is correct, then the starters should have been sitting after the playoffs were clinched. That puts the Spurs into the playoffs without risking injury.

If MiG is right, the players could get injured at any time, even in practice, boarding the bus or, as Artest found out, falling at home, and they should keep in rhythm and not get stagnant. If they get injured, them's the breaks.

Just different takes. I don't see anyone being a dumbass except for the name calling.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 10:59 PM
The honest truth is that Pop wanted Manu to get hurt so he could play Neal more minutes.

Neal > Manu.

MannyIsGod
04-13-2011, 11:00 PM

Just so we are clear....you are arguing that the best case scenario for tonight was that the Spurs would beat a Suns team on their home court with the Big 3 getting limited minutes so the Spurs get a chance to flip a fucking coin with the Chicago Bulls for HC in the finals.

You still need to have what I've posted since my first post in this thread clarified?

Jesus fucking Christ indeed.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 11:00 PM
If Mugen is correct, then the starters should have been sitting after the playoffs were clinched. That puts the Spurs into the playoffs without risking injury.

That's not what Mugen is arguing.

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:01 PM

If the Spurs get to the Finals, that coin flip would look pretty damn good over not having HCA.

100%duncan
04-13-2011, 11:01 PM

nonsense,tbh. manu is not bynum

Man In Black
04-13-2011, 11:02 PM
What cracks me up for the people who say...DON'T PLAY THE BIG THREE is that an injury can happen anywhere. It could happen at home walking down a flight of stairs. It's a freak thing but with round 1 being so spread out, Manu will have a chance to get back.

BELIEVE.

Mugen
There are at least three different arguments. It's not as if MannyIsGod is on one side and the rest of you are on the other. You are arguing that HCA is more important than health. Mugen is saying health is more important than HCA.

If you are correct, HCA extends to the Finals if we get there. If we don't get there, then it really doesn't matter anyhow.

If MiG is right, the players could get injured at any time, even in practice, boarding the bus or, as Artest found out, falling at home, and they should keep in rhythm and not get stagnant. If they get injured, them's the breaks.

Just different takes. I don't see anyone being a dumbass except for the name calling.

That is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that the Spurs were in aadvantageous position of already having locked up HC in the West and having a chance to go into the playoffs fully health.

What is the point of risking that in a game that could prove to be absolutely meaningless after a coin toss?

TE
Man, this sucks.

slayermin
Pop made the right choice for sitting the guys last night. Tonight was the game to win.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 11:03 PM
That is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that the Spurs were in aadvantageous position of already having locked up HC in the West and having a chance to go into the playoffs fully health.

What is the point of risking that in a game that would could prove to be absolutely meaningless after a coin toss?

This is what Mugen is arguing.

BlackSwordsMan
Spurs lost HCA in the finals (as if they were going there) and now they lose Manu all in one game.
Lol

Supergirl
What the hell actually happened???

Mugen
You still need to have what I've posted since my first post in this thread clarified?

I'm just trying to give you more outs to not look like the complete retard that you've made yourself into this thread.

And your dumbass just keeps burying yourself further and further.

100%duncan
04-13-2011, 11:04 PM
I jsut hope we win the game and manu will come back ASAP

Mugen
This is what Mugen is arguing.

poonsie with the smarts, tbh.

Lizard_King

:rollin:rollin:rollin:lol:lol:lol

Yeah!!!! One of the posters I think is smart agreed with me, my point is so fuckin valid!!!

Typical Manny faggotry

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:05 PM

What is the point of risking that in a game that would could prove to be absolutely meaningless after a coin toss?

I asked you plain as day if health was more important than HCA. You said yes. Risk is risk... you are just moving the goalposts with what you are willing to consider acceptable risk. MiG has a different view of that coin toss than you do, maybe because you don't think the Spurs have a chance to get that far anyhow (which makes HCA a moot point).

MannyIsGod
I'm just trying to give you more outs to not look like the complete retard that you've made yourself into this thread.

And your dumbass just keeps burying yourself further and further.

I don't need outs. You are incapable of understanding my genius because you have maybe 3 brain cells in your dome.

mexicanjunior
What cracks me up for the people who say...DON'T PLAY THE BIG THREE is that an injury can happen anywhere. It could happen at home walking down a flight of stairs. It's a freak thing but with round 1 being so spread out, Manu will have a chance to get back.

BELIEVE.

It could have happened while he was in a suit sitting in the stands...doesn't mean Pop shouldn't have done what he could to make the injury risk any less...

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:06 PM

Tim Duncan broke Manu's arm.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Btw, did people really think that the Suns wouldn't be fully motivated to beat the Spurs on their final regular season at home? Like they were just going to forget about 05, 07, and 08 because they're out of the playoffs and that we could easily beat them with the Big 3 getting limited minutes....

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 11:07 PM
I asked you plain as day if health was more important than HCA. You said yes. Risk is risk... you are just moving the goalposts with what you are willing to consider acceptable risk. MiG has a different view of that coin toss than you do, maybe because you don't think the Spurs have a chance to get that far anyhow (which makes HCA a moot point).

You quoted this...

Horrible argument.

Then asked if health was more important than HCA, knowing that he meant "in the Finals, on the luck of the draw/flip, assuming CHI even makes it that far."

wontstartdumbthreads
04-13-2011, 11:07 PM

That's what is so fucking impossible to fathom. If the Finals HCA is so damn important, why not go balls out last night also to avoid the coin toss alltogether. So it's not important enough to do that but it is important enough to risk injury just to earn a coin toss?!?!?

I agree. Jesus fucking Christ

lefty
04-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Just a HYPEREXTENSION
Xray negative

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I don't think Pop is worried about HCA or a coin toss, regardless of the arguments here (we all know Pop has a troll account here).

It's a call Pop makes because he thought it was the best thing to do. The Suns aren't physical, and Manu hit is own teammate.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:09 PM

If anybody is moving the goal posts, it's you.

So locking up HC in the West is the same as having clinched a playoff spot?

Did you really think it was worth injuring one of our key players for the 50% chance that the Spurs get HC in the Finals and in even the more off chance that both the Spurs/Bulls get to the finals?

Cessation
04-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Spurs should still be able to beat Memphis, even if Manu is out.

wontstartdumbthreads
If the Spurs get to the Finals, that coin flip would look pretty damn good over not having HCA.

If the Spurs lose in the second round without Manu, not playing Manu tonight would look pretty damn good.

ZB 512
reality: Spurs cannot win the western conference, or even the western semis, without a healthy Manu

Fpoonsie
I don't think Pop is worried about HCA or a coin toss, regardless of the arguments here (we all know Pop has a troll account here).

It's a call Pop makes because he thought it was the best thing to do. The Suns aren't physical, and Manu hit is own teammate.

However, he had "health" in mind LAST night, "rust" in mind tonight.

Doesn't add up.

Man In Black

Pick play between Manu & Tim. Grant Hill defending. Manu makes the cut with his right arm extended. His wrist and hand are on Tim's hip while Grant crashes the spot on the floor and into Manu's arm from behind. The elbow was then pushed in the WRONG direction. What that means is that he has a hyper-extension. What isn't known is how severe(Think how far it bent in the wrong direction). X-rays show that there is no break. That's 1 part that's good news. X-ray do not show the ligaments or tendon issues so that's why an MRI will be done tomorrow. I would think right now, Manu is already starting treatment to keep any possible swelling down and a brace fitted to ensure that it doesn't move too much in either direction to promote faster healing.

mexicanjunior
04-13-2011, 11:11 PM
If the Spurs lose in the first round without Manu, not playing Manu tonight would look pretty damn good.

fify

Fpoonsie
Spurs should still be able to beat Memphis, even if Manu is out.

'Cause we've already shown how capable we are of handling them thus far...?

Mr. Body
Pick play between Manu & Tim. Grant Hill defending. Manu makes the cut with his right arm extended. His wrist and hand are on Tim's hip while Grant crashes the spot on the floor and into Manu's arm from behind. The elbow was then pushed in the WRONG direction. What that means is that he has a hyper-extension. What isn't known is how severe(Think how far it bent in the wrong direction). X-rays show that there is no break. That's 1 part that's good news. X-ray do not show the ligaments or tendon issues so that's why an MRI will be done tomorrow. I would think right now, Manu is already starting treatment to keep any possible swelling down and a brace fitted to ensure that it doesn't move too much in either direction to promote faster healing.

Thank you. Finally someone says something worthwhile in this thread.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Manu could be perfectly fine for the start of the playoffs and that still wouldn't absolve Pop from this retarded ass move.

The fact is Pop decided to risk any championship hope this team had when he didn't have to.

Cessation
04-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Memphis will choke, they have yet to win a playoff game.

ElNono
04-13-2011, 11:14 PM
lol micromanaging minutes all season to end up with the guy injured in the last game

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 11:14 PM
lol micromanaging minutes all season to end up with the guy injured in the last game

I think this actually sums it up better than anything said previously...

...:depressed

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:16 PM

ElNono gets it. :toast

KaiRMD1
04-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Any word on Manu's injury? How bad is it?

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:17 PM
If anybody is moving the goal posts, it's you.

So locking up HC in the West is the same as having clinched a playoff spot?

It doesn't need to be the same because it's got nothing to do with the argument.

Either heath is more important than HCA or it's not. If it is, then it has to start somewhere along the way. I think clinching a playoff spot is as good an arbitrary spot as clinching HCA, risk considered.

That doesn't mean I think the Spurs should have sat after clinching a playoff spot. I happen to think the players take a risk when they play, when they practice, at shoot around (remember the jammed thumb of Hill?). I don't care to pick an arbitrary spot and say the coach is a moron for not agreeing with me. That seems to be what you are doing.

Did you really think it was worth injuring one of our key players for the 50% chance that the Spurs get HC in the Finals and in even the more off chance that both the Spurs/Bulls get to the finals?

No, and no one here is making that claim, that's your strawman to joust.

Spurs Brazil
04-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Any word on Manu's injury? How bad is it?

JMcDonald_SAEN

Leandro Ginobili
Rx negativo! Dolor y esperar nuevos estudios, lo pero no se dio, veremos si seguimos en la buena y con mucho de hielo pase!

wontstartdumbthreads
04-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Thank you. Finally someone says something worthwhile in this thread.

Holy fuck. You could have found what happened on Google in a few seconds but you thought you'd just ask here instead. Then you bitch about it when you get an answer.

Fpoonsie
04-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Holy fuck. You could have found what happened on Google in a few seconds but you thought you'd just ask here instead. Then you bitch about it when you get an answer.

Mother. fucking. this.

Brazil
04-13-2011, 11:20 PM

:depressed

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:21 PM
It doesn't need to be the same because it's got nothing to do with the argument.

Either heath is more important than HCA or it's not. If it is, then it has to start somewhere along the way. I think clinching a playoff spot is as good an arbitrary spot as clinching HCA, risk considered.

That doesn't mean I think the Spurs should have sat after clinching a playoff spot. I happen to think the players take a risk when they play, when they practice, at shoot around (remember the jammed thumb of Hill?). I don't care to pick an arbitrary spot and say the coach is a moron for not agreeing with me. That seems to be what you are doing.

You are making it part of the argument by spinning what i'm saying into making it sound like i equate clinching a playoff spot with HC in the West locked up.

I just don't think you're following. Basically, Pop was in a position to have his cake and eat it too. But then he decided to fuck the Cake.

No, and no one here is making that claim, that's your strawman to joust.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:24 PM
You are making it part of the argument by spinning what i'm saying into making it sound like i equate clinching a playoff spot with HC in the West locked up.

I just don't think you're following. Basically, Pop was in a position to have his cake and eat it too. But then he decided to fuck the Cake.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Injury vs risk of injury. Two completely different things.

I haven't said you are equating the two. I said you are assigning an arbitrary value to health and to HCA. You said health was more important than HCA. HCA should not then be worth risking health problems.

If HCA is important, then HCA in the Finals is exponentially more important. A 50/50 shot at it is better than no shot at it. Pop has, more than once, rested his starters on b2b games.

You are sniping from the advantageous position of 20/20 hindsight. Had Manu not gotten injured, it would have gone unnoticed. How many threads were created in disbelief that Pop was playing the big 3 tonight?

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-13-2011, 11:24 PM
All I care about now is the health of Manu. Xrays are negative, but is he in danger of missing any playoff time?

DMC
04-13-2011, 11:26 PM
All I care about now is the health of Manu. Xrays are negative, but is he in danger of missing any playoff time?

No one knows.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-13-2011, 11:28 PM

No. Everything is fine. You can go back to sleep.

slick'81
04-13-2011, 11:28 PM
just pray the last mri is all good then its just a matter of how long

pgardn
04-13-2011, 11:30 PM
The only "micro managing" of Manu is done for rest.

Have any of you guys watched Ginobili for the last how many years? The guy plays balls out. At any moment he can be injured. He throws his body around like he does not care.

We are damn lucky we had him healthy for as long as we did this year. The guy is a great player, but he is a time bomb just because of the way he plays. This kind of thing could have occurred at any time during the season with the way he plays. He busted his nose last year and there is no doubt it affected the way he played against Phoenix. Does not mean we would have won, but it certainly affected Manu.

You live by the sword you die by the sword. We can beat Memphis without him, it will be more difficult, but we can. Hopefully we dont have to play without him any longer than that. We cannot win a championship without him, thats for sure.

Mugen
04-13-2011, 11:30 PM
You are sniping from the advantageous position of 20/20 hindsight. Had Manu not gotten injured, it would have gone unnoticed. How many threads were created in disbelief that Pop was playing the big 3 tonight?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176830

Where's the 20/20 hindsight?

Honestly, you can spin whatever i've said to your liking....

But the only thing we know for sure is that the only retard stupider than MannyisGod is the coach of the Spurs and that means nobody wins.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-13-2011, 11:31 PM
I guess at this point we just hope it's a very acute injury and not anything some ice/heat treatment won't remedy.

Please be okay Manu.

ZB 512
04-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Manu will miss first round, but ya'll will have him for the semis....

youre welcome

los_espurs_son_campeones
04-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Leandro Ginobili
Rx negativo! Dolor y esperar nuevos estudios, lo pero no se dio, veremos si seguimos en la buena y con mucho de hielo pase!

Xray is negative. Pain & wait on new exam, The worst didnt happen,we will see if we continue with good news & Heal with lots of ice!

tuncaboylu
04-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Come on guys. It would be enough that he would be ready for 2nd round. We will play against a team who has an injured important player. It will be a fair match-up.

ZB 512
04-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Leandro Ginobili

Xray is negative. Pain & wait on new exam, The worst didnt happen,we will see if we continue with good news & Heal with lots of ice!

only thing the xray would tell you is if it was a broken bone....

mri is more important considering it sees the ligaments and soft tissue...

Calispursfan11
04-13-2011, 11:35 PM
This is a nightmare and the Suns are currently making the Manu-less Spurs look like a D-League team. Sadly as Manu goes, the SPurs go. His value to the team cannot be measured. I can only hope we squeak past Memphis somehow to give him a chance to return.

Man In Black
04-13-2011, 11:40 PM
This is a nightmare and the Suns are currently making the Manu-less Spurs look like a D-League team. Sadly as Manu goes, the SPurs go. His value to the team cannot be measured. I can only hope we squeak past Memphis somehow to give him a chance to return.

Curious...what makes you think he's hurt so bad that he won't be in the Memphis series? All these people having Sports Training makes it seems it's as easy to learn as using GOOGLE.
:bang

ZB 512
04-13-2011, 11:42 PM
btw why did Pop play the big 3 tonight, but not last night? to possibly get a coin flip with Chi?

cant say I understand, but then im not a 4 time NBA champion...

Man In Black
04-13-2011, 11:43 PM
He said he was going to, that was the plan the whole time.

KaiRMD1
04-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Manu will play in the first round. The Spurs will be fine.

lefty
04-13-2011, 11:45 PM

Relax....

Manu will be back during the Grizz series

Whisky Dog
04-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Fucking shitty night for me on so many levels

100%duncan
04-14-2011, 12:19 AM
maybe the worst night for us of all time

DesignatedT
04-14-2011, 12:23 AM

Lol what?

mexicanjunior
04-14-2011, 12:24 AM

.4 and Dirk and 1 nights were much worse...

100%duncan
04-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Lol what?

I meant worst night for us spurs fan/spurstalk of all time

slick'81

lol itll be ok :lobt2:

Fpoonsie
I meant worst night for us spurs fan/spurstalk of all time

Um, no.