PDA

View Full Version : Best tanking duo in the NBA = Blair and Bonner

Rummpd
04-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Great stuff Pop!

Bonner and Blair with multiple breakdowns defensively again!

Spurs don't even need to try to tank like other teams, this is surely coach of the year material!

Pop you can just roll his favorite "psuedo bigs", and watch the layup parade and offensive explosion begin for the Suns, just like we have all seen the last quarter of the season*!

[*will provide great film for the Grizz bigs to study and prepare to boost their playoff stats by in the next week - they must absolutely be drooling to sink their claws into Bonner!]

slick'81
04-13-2011, 10:25 PM
bbbbonner

Man In Black
04-13-2011, 10:27 PM
On the other hand, I like the Duncan and Splitter combo. The spacing hasn't seemed to pose an issue. It means they've practiced this before.

Spurs Brazil
04-13-2011, 10:49 PM
The next 2 weeks are going to be tough. See Bonner-Blair against Z-Bo will hurt

Cessation
04-13-2011, 11:17 PM
As soon as bonner/blair came in the 2nd, suns went on a run.

Obstructed_View
04-13-2011, 11:23 PM
As soon as bonner/blair came in the 2nd, suns went on a run.

Are you being ironical, or did the Spurs not give up 43 points in the first quarter?

urunobili
04-13-2011, 11:29 PM
all I know, Splitter + Duncan beasted on D on the second quarter...

Obstructed_View
04-13-2011, 11:30 PM
all I know, Splitter + Duncan beasted on D on the second quarter...

Wish I'd gotten to see that. Certainly won't see it again this season.

Cessation
04-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Yes, I'm being "ironical".

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 04:22 AM
There will always be something to bitch about.

greyforest
04-14-2011, 05:01 AM
blair and bonner are both offensively potent (albeit at different positions). on defense they tend to guard the paint due to their size, and both have major difficulty at doing so against superstar bigs.

i don't think the court should ever see a minute without timmy, dyess, or splitter against a superstar big, but hey i'm not pop.

chazley
04-14-2011, 05:04 AM
blair and bonner are both offensively potent (albeit at different positions). on defense they tend to guard the paint due to their size, and both have major difficulty at doing so against superstar bigs.

i don't think the court should ever see a minute without timmy, dyess, or splitter against a superstar big, but hey i'm not pop.

+1 Pretty much my same thoughts. I can't fucking stand when Blair/Bonner are on the court together.

For the love of god, can we get a 5-minute glimpse in the playoffs against the Grizz with Tim/Tiago playing next to each other? I'd probably jizz my pants.