PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody honestly think the Kings would win?

Dr House
04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
The Laker juggernaut was rolling tonight, there was just no stopping them. Did you maggots see the way our offense was run the last 4 minutes? Just beautiful and impossible to guard. Who needs Bynum anyways?

I. Derek Fisher dribble past halfcourt, pass it to Kobe for him to shoot in triple coverage

II. Derek Fisher bring it up, Kobe run around then take it and shoot in triple coverage

III. Kobe just take it himself and ignore a wide open Gasol under the basket and chuck up a 3

Ladies and gentlemen, that is basketball at its finest. But I wouldn't expect you simpletons to understand. How on earth is anybody gonna stop that?

I would stay and continue to spill basketball knowledge but its time for me to go masturbate to my naked Kobe Bryant poster.

21_Dickings
04-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Spur and Mavfan have to be drowning in their tears right about now. Did they actually think the Black Mamba, who is the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreatest closer in history, would actually let the Lakers down in the 4th? He went for 2-11 and was one of the reasons The Kings got back in the game, but THAT DOESN'T MATTER, all that matters is the clutcher than fuckin' clutch 3 pointer he hit to send the game into OT.

We toyed with a very good Kings team all night and cruised, which is amazing considering Baby Drew was out.

Feeeeeelsss sooooo goood to be a Lakers fan!

Dr House
04-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Spur and Mavfan have to be drowning in their tears right about now. Did they actually think the Black Mamba, who is the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreatest closer in history, would actually let the Lakers down in the 4th? He went for 2-11 and was one of the reasons The Kings got back in the game, but THAT DOESN'T MATTER, all that matters is the clutcher than fuckin' clutch 3 pointer he hit to send the game into OT.

We toyed with a very good Kings team all night and cruised, which is amazing considering Baby Drew was out.

Feeeeeelsss sooooo goood to be a Lakers fan!

Thanks for the bump bro. These Spurfans thought this was gonna slide all the way to the bottom.

uh, uh

they're gonna have to deal with itPERIOD

Another thing that's impressive, is that the Lakers could've just rested their starters in order to play a less impressive Portland team but no they went out, played to fucking win, and stepped up to the challenge which meant facing off against a tough New Orleans team. Any other season, the Hornets would be a darkhorse contender for the title. In fact, if they were in the East, I'm not sure if they would lose a single game in the playoffs.

Jacob1983
04-14-2011, 01:58 AM
I did. I feel bad for the Kings and their fans. The city of Sacramento is getting screwed big time. Southern California does not deserve another NBA team. Sorry but it's true.

Kobe is NOT the best closer of all time. I'd go with Jordan over Kobe any time. Jordan was 6 for 6 in the Finals. I can't say that about Kobe.