PDA

View Full Version : Be Honest - How Many Of You Mav Fans Were Jumping Up and Down

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:39 AM
:lol when you thought my Lakeshow lost....:lmao I bet you corn dog and fat gut beer guzzling porkers thought you had this one in the bag...:lol

Running from the Blazers before it even starts how shameful...:lol

Pelicans78
04-14-2011, 12:40 AM
I'll be honest. I was jumping up and down before Kobe hit that 3. I thought my man Thornton did enough.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:44 AM
so you didn't want to face us....tbh I think the Ho-nets gonna give us all we want...why? because we play down to the competition...no disrespect son....

Pelicans78
04-14-2011, 12:46 AM
so you didn't want to face us....tbh I think the Ho-nets gonna give us all we want...why? because we play down to the competition...no disrespect son....

No way I wanted to see the Hornets face the Lakers. They don't have enough frontcourt presence or perimeter shooting. Not gonna be pretty. They may steal a game or two if the Lakers take it easy, but that's all. A sweep would not surprise me at all. This Hornets team isn't even all that scrappy despite their lack of talent.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:59 AM
where is BR....tell him to get his faggot ass in here...he been talking mad shit all year..now he can have real reason to hate Kobe

Pelicans78
04-14-2011, 01:08 AM
where is BR....tell him to get his faggot ass in here...he been talking mad shit all year..now he can have real reason to hate Kobe

He hates the Spurs more. Both of us do. I was hoping to get a chance to face their sissy asses. Oh well, maybe next year.

Jacob1983
04-14-2011, 03:04 AM
How many points you gonna score in game 1?