PDA

View Full Version : He's My Man But D. Fisher Can Be Disgusting At Times

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 08:05 AM
:lmao disgusting alright...

Send thousands home with bitter memories throughout the years and then pray for and with them after the ass kicking...

D-Fish is Gangsta numero uno...:toast

This is like Luva banging your chic for you so that it helps to improve your relationship with her...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/fishhuddle.png

Budkin
04-14-2011, 08:07 AM
I didn't know that happened. I think that's pretty classy actually.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I didn't know that happened. I think that's pretty classy actually.

classy , gangsta whateva you want to call it...:lol

slacker77
04-14-2011, 08:12 AM
That's actually pretty cool.I could never stand him as a player,but as a person I have nothing but respect for him.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 08:19 AM
That's actually pretty cool.I could never stand him as a player,but as a person I have nothing but respect for him.

Agree he's always been a gentleman::lol

RodiAAns6Jk

Killakobe81
04-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Kobe maybe the on-court leader, and sure fish's game has regressed. But Dfish is the actual leader of this team. In the locker-room, in huddles etc. Kobe is too abrasive for most to "lead" except by example. Plus someone has to play bad-cop to fisher's good cop.

Sure i get frustrated after some of his all--advised jumpers and his drives especially. And he flops a bit much for my taste. But Fisher is probably one of my all-time favorite Lakers. A few notches behind Kobe, a few more behind Magic but about even with Big Game James, Cooper, and Eddie Jones. Shaq, Kareem, Van exel were all great Lakers and better players than Fisher (obviously) but I just never was a huge of those guys. Magic will probably always be my favorite Laker. But the fact Fisher is even in this conversation is a credit to his class and leadership.

Giuseppe
04-14-2011, 08:44 AM
- "After you die, you will meet God."

- Revelation

DMC
04-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Most of the players in the NBA like D-Fisher. That says enough about him to me. If you are a turd, people will know it.

If he pursues it, he will make a fine coach one day.