PDA

View Full Version : wade is the man

ducks
06-06-2005, 09:41 PM
wade>james

ZStomp
06-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Ok.

If James had Shaq. I'm sure it would he would be just as a nice player.

We'll never know.

PS. Wade's team lost.

ducks
06-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Wade Was Hurt And Played
Wade Has Proved He Can Play In Postseason

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM
They never played as a team....wade and shaq...that was it.

thats why they lost.

Tobias
06-06-2005, 10:01 PM
..that's why I was hoping they'd win =P

ducks
They Lost Because They Were Hurt

Heat Are Better Then The Pistons When They Are Healthy

1Parker1
I have been harsh on Wade, simply because he's Shaq's new side-kick and all the media hype that is surrounding him makes me not want to like him. But, I feel really bad for him tonight. Bad luck to get injured around this time. If he was 100%, I think he could have carried the Heat past the Pistons.

E20
06-06-2005, 10:03 PM
The fact of the matter is:

Lebron > Wade

exstatic
Wade is the man...in the third period.

RobertHorry4three
Keyon Dooling looking much like Q Richardson=BUST
Eddie Jones proves why Lakers traded him

exstatic
06-06-2005, 10:05 PM
:lol Keyon Dooling is a fucking scrub. How can you fail with the Clippers? They have no system, and basicly let you do yo' thang.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Wade Was In Big Time Pain In The 4 You Could Tell

exstatic
06-06-2005, 10:06 PM
LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Don't talk about excuses...

Wade to me looked like iverson most of the season...with shaq it makes a difference.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:07 PM
What Has James Done In The Second Half Of They Season
Wade Carried His Team In The Second Of The Team And Through The Playoffs Tell He Got Hurt

NASHville
06-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Wade is the man....going fishing,

ducks

Wade to me looked like iverson most of the season...with shaq it makes a difference.

YOU DO KNOW WHAT THE RECORD OF THE HEAT WAS LAST YEAR WITHOUT SHAQ AND THE PACERS WERE HEALTHY
:blah

Sense
What Has James Done In The Second Half Of They Season
Wade Carried His Team In The Second Of The Team And Through The Playoffs Tell He Got Hurt

First of all, wade had shaq and lebron had no one...

I'm not a fan of either but wade didn't pull through like he should've..

Don't talk about injuries when they JUST LOST.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Wade is the man....going fishing,

JAMES HAS ALLREADY CAUGHT A BOAT LOAD OF FISH :lol

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
YOU DO KNOW WHAT THE RECORD OF THE HEAT WAS LAST YEAR WITHOUT SHAQ AND THE PACERS WERE HEALTHY
:blah

The reason the pacers weren't a good team this season was because their best player made a stupid decision..

ducks
First of all, wade had shaq and lebron had no one...

I'm not a fan of either but wade didn't pull through like he should've..

Don't talk about injuries when they JUST LOST.

WADE GOT THE HEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR
WHAT DID JAMES DO ?

E20
Dwyane Wade + Shaq=Heat

Lebron James = Cavs

1Parker1

While I agree with that statement, I don't get those people who say that

LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade. This makes no sense whatsoever. Wade has now been in the playoffs two years in a row and has played at a high level, even in those two games without Shaq. LeBron has yet to play in the postseason, so the comparisons seem a little pre-mature.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:11 PM
The reason the pacers weren't a good team this season was because their best player made a stupid decision..

NO KIDDING I WAS TRYING TO PROVE THAT THE HEAT LAST YEAR WITHOUT SHAQ WERE GOOD AND GOT TO THE PLAYOFFS

WHAT DID JAMES BOY DO?

E20
06-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Who did the Cavs have last year. Nobody knows off the top of there head except Lebron? I bet nobody here nows another player last year that contributed for the Cavs besides Lebron. Unlike Wades' team!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Wade sucks. I used to like the kid, but the charity the refs have sent his way in the playoffs has turned me off.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Shaq And Wade Play More Team Ball Then James

James Just Shots Airballs When His Teamates Are Free
And Rips Off His Shirt Walking Off The Court

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:14 PM
NO KIDDING I WAS TRYING TO PROVE THAT THE HEAT LAST YEAR WITHOUT SHAQ WERE GOOD AND GOT TO THE PLAYOFFS

WHAT DID JAMES BOY DO?

James had a worse team...

The heat was unselfish...they just wanted to promote James in his rookie year...and he got his numbers.

cqsallie
06-06-2005, 10:14 PM
The whipping that Miami took in game 6 showed how important Wade - to Miami. Let's not extrapolate to the point that we start equating Wade with Duncan. Just because one player makes a team doesn't mean that he's better than anybody else in the damned league.
It's such a teen-boy thing! Slavering all over some other kid and making him out to be better than he is. Tim's the man, like it or not! And he was the man right out of college - younger than Wade is now!

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:15 PM
No One Said Wade Was Better Then Duncan

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:17 PM

James is their best player obviously..there's no veteran on their team to show the boy how to play..

Why is your argument wade>lebron?

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I Only Brought Up That Shot Because Someone Posted Wade And Shaq Play Selfishly

Sense
06-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I Only Brought Up That Shot Because Someone Posted Wade And Shaq Play Selfishly

They did...

That's why they lost..

dcole50
06-06-2005, 10:47 PM

who else should have taken that shot? his team blows.

wade has shaq. replace wade with lebron and i think it's sa v. miami for the title.

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:48 PM
He Should Have Passed The Ball He Played Very Selfishly The Last Month And Half Of The Season

Mr. Body
06-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Wade completely blew in the 4th Quarter. Bad play calling, but he was simply miserable. Does he realize he has Shaq + other teammates on his team?

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Dude He Did What His Coach Wanted
He Is Used To Being The Man In The 4
That Is What The Coach Wants

cqsallie
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
They did...

That's why they lost..
The very reason why I posted the Wade<Duncan thing. I couldn't say it any better than Charles Barkley did: "Wade plays for himself; he doesn't make his teammates better." He goes on to explain that when a player is injured - or off his game - if he's a great player, he helps in every way he can, passing, rebounding, stealing... Wade is in a mindset that dictates he must shoot the ball in order to be of any help.
Look at the greats - they didn't (and don't) just run and shoot... :smokin

Mr. Body
06-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Dude He Did What His Coach Wanted
He Is Used To Being The Man In The 4
That Is What The Coach Wants

He certainly was terrible at it in the 4th, wasn't he?

And do you truly think Van Gundy called that crap pull-up jumper with about 1:20 left in the game? Probably lost the season for them right there.

ambchang
06-07-2005, 07:59 AM
No doubt both of them are good, the jury is still out as to who is better. Wade has less hype, but just as much game. Two playoffs in two years. LeBron has/had Zydrunus Ilgauskas, Boozer, Drew Gooden, Jeff McInnis, Wade has/had Shaq, Eddie Jones, Haslem, Butler and Odom ..... ie, Wade has/had a better supporting cast, so it's really tough to say who is the better now.
BTW, that draft may go down as one of the best drafts in recent history (since 1984). James, Anthony (as much as you hate him, he is a decent player, borderline allstar), Bosh (this guy is going to be nuts soon), Wade, TJ Ford, Pietrus, Luke Ridnour and Josh Howard. Darko could/may be good if given the training, confidence and game time experience, but we'd never know, since Larry Brown is so impatient on kids.

Useruser666
06-07-2005, 08:03 AM
Ducks' hate of Lebron > Wade

shaq_nd_d-wade=win
06-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Wade sucks. I used to like the kid, but the charity the refs have sent his way in the playoffs has turned me off.

Are u kidding me?? Wade carried Heat in the first 2 rounds and in Game 2 of the ECF's. He has amazing talent. I dont kno wat ur talkin bout refs are against the pistons wen last night the refs were with the pistons quarters #1-4. Dats a bunch of shit sayin wade sucks. U can hate him i dun care. But dont say he sucks.

samikeyp
06-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Are u kidding me?? Wade carried Heat in the first 2 rounds and in Game 2 of the ECF's. He has amazing talent. I dont kno wat ur talkin bout refs are against the pistons wen last night the refs were with the pistons quarters #1-4. Dats a bunch of shit sayin wade sucks. U can hate him i dun care. But dont say he sucks.

Ooh...hooked on phonics didn't work for you, I guess!

fekz
06-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Ooh...hooked on phonics didn't work for you, I guess!

apparently it's never worked for miami heat fans :drunk