PDA

View Full Version : Kobe sends important message to sodomite community

Dim Tuncan
04-14-2011, 12:07 PM
basketball = homo free zone, faggots not welcome.

kobe does the world, and normal society a huge favor.

faggots can find their own pastime.

we don't want them anywhere near us :toast

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Damn what a shitty troll.

Dim Tuncan
04-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Damn what a shitty troll.

Not trollling. I am a 100% out and proud faggot hater IRL.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:17 PM
You're still a shitty troll.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:17 PM
basketball = homo free zone, faggots not welcome.

kobe does the world, and normal society a huge favor.

faggots can find their own pastime.

we don't want them anywhere near us :toast

Life would cease to exist if gays had their way...and then think about it...there would be no one left for you to have gay sex with if we let gays take over and abolish pro-creation...

I say send them to the WNBA...you don't need Homo's in the locker room checking you out while you're unknowingly being the secret object of their obsession...it's the same fucking reason men and women have separate locker rooms...now scram bitch...:lol

Dim Tuncan
04-14-2011, 12:18 PM
You're still a shitty troll.

You still have Kaposi's sarcoma.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Life would cease to exist if gays had their way...and then think about it...there would be no one left for you to have gay sex with if we let gays take over and abolish pro-creation...

I say send them to the WNBA...you don't need Homo's in the locker room checking you out while you're unknowingly being the secret object of their obsession...it's the same fucking reason men and women have separate locker rooms...now scram bitch...:lolYou're a shitty troll.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:20 PM
You're a shitty troll.

but I'm right :lol

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:22 PM
but I'm right :lolNope. Just shitty.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Nope. Just shitty.

nope and right....

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:24 PM
You're a shitty troll.

now go fuck your mail man some more....

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Gays can always adopt how would life cease? Do you not think?

Bito Corleone
04-14-2011, 12:27 PM
I am a 100% out of the closet

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:27 PM
nope and right....You're literally shitty.

now go fuck your mail man some more....U mad?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Give us your evidence that gays want to "take over and abolish pro-creation."

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Gays can always adopt how would life cease? Do you not think?

If gays were allowed to plant a global fag oops I meant flag and convert everyone into fags then we'd all die off...they think their lifestyle choice is the best way of life...Being gay is anti life...except if you're a fine blonde or dusky brunette lesbian...

Let me explain...the reason we accept sexy lesbians and not gays is a simple one for me...Being lesbian enhances what straight males desire in the opposite sex which is femininity...two lesbians enhance femininity that's just a fact...now with two men it's totally different...two guys don't enhance what the opposite sex desires and that's masculinity...instead two guys enhance more femininity which is not what's desired by the straight women...thus the difference...Kool is always masterful in his explanations...you gotta admit it....:lol

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:32 PM
You're a stupid, shitty idiot.

gaKNOW!blee
04-14-2011, 12:34 PM
If gays were allowed to plant a global fag oops I meant flag and convert everyone into fags then we'd all die off...they think their lifestyle choice is the best way of life...Being gay is anti life...except if you're a fine blonde or dusky brunette lesbian...

Let me explain...the reason we accept sexy lesbians and not gays is a simple one for me...Being lesbian enhances what straight males desire in the opposite sex which is femininity...two lesbians enhance femininity that's just a fact...now with two men it's totally different...two guys don't enhance what the opposite sex desires and that's masculinity...instead two guys enhance more femininity which is not what's desired by the straight women...thus the difference...Kool is always masterful in his explanations...you gotta admit it....:lol

you're like a shitty, non-funny stephen colbert.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Give us your evidence that gays want to "take over and abolish pro-creation."

Gay marriage for starters...if they're allowed to have same sex benefits then why the push for gay marriage...why not let people start marrying whatever the fuck they want to marry...I know divorce rates are high....but a man and a woman is as natural as apple pie....I'm not with I'm not with ...I'm just not fucking with it....

Hey I'm sorry if you're gay and you're offended which I highly suspect....but gays just want too much....they even want people to beleive that faggot and nigga is the same....and it's not...gay is a choice...you choose to take dick..I don't choose to be black...

again if they can take dick then they should be able to take people opposing them...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
dam....the gays are coming out in full force today...I don't give a shit what they say...gays have no business in men's sportsPERIOD....and those guys have a right to speak out about them...

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Gay marriage for starters...if they're allowed to have same sex benefits then why the push for gay marriage...why not let people start marrying whatever the fuck they want to marry...I know divorce rates are high....but a man and a woman is as natural as apple pie....I'm not with I'm not with ...I'm just not fucking with it....That has nothing to do with procreation. You are really shitty at this.

Hey I'm sorry if you're gay and you're offended which I highly suspect....but gays just want too much....they even want people to beleive that faggot and nigga is the same....and it's not...gay is a choice...you choose to take dick..I don't choose to be black...You chose to be shitty.

again if they can take dick then they should be able to take people opposing them...:lolAgain, you're a shitty idiot.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:40 PM
dam....the gays are coming out in full force today...I don't give a shit what they say...gays have no business in men's sportsPERIOD....and those guys have a right to speak out about them...Eh, they've always been there and will always be there.

What does that do to your pride and ego?

gaKNOW!blee
04-14-2011, 12:41 PM
dam....the gays are coming out in full force today...I don't give a shit what they say...gays have no business in men's sportsPERIOD....and those guys have a right to speak out about them...

:lol

you remind me of this guy

Z33qjTuwEvA

Koolaid_Man
That has nothing to do with procreation. You are really shitty at this.

You chose to be shitty.

Again, you're a shitty idiot.

you're boyfriend tell you to say that...at least I'm on the side of the straight...you defending gays....remember sodom and gomorrah...ok SA fan...:lol

Venti Quattro
I think what Kobe's message is PAY UP FUCKING FAGGOT

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:43 PM
you're boyfriend tell you to say that...at least I'm on the side of the straight...you defending gays....remember sodom and gomorrah...ok SA fan...:lolIt's not even about sides.

It's about your being a fragile little dumbass.

Literally

lol "my ego and pride"

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Eh, they've always been there and will always be there.

What does that do to your pride and ego?

Listen I don't hate gays and I don't think they should be physically attacked either and I saw someone trying to beat up a faggot I would say something...and might even help..I would look at it like defending women...I'm not a homophobe not by a long shot...I'm very confident in my sexuality...but they don't belong in Locker rooms hanging out with the fellas...It's for their own good..

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:48 PM
It's not even about sides.

It's about your being a fragile little dumbass.

Literally

lol "my ego and pride"

what's ironic is that gays can be some of the most racist and discriminatory people on earth...

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Listen I don't hate gays and I don't think they should be physically attacked either and I saw someone trying to beat up a faggot I would say something...and might even help..I would look at it like defending women...I'm not a homophobe not by a long shot...I'm very confident in my sexuality...but they don't belong in Locker rooms hanging out with the fellas...It's for their own good..Again. Nothing to do with procreation.

Are you able to breathe on your own being this stupid?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:49 PM
what's ironic is that gays can be some of the most racist and discriminatory people on earth...Yes, your pride and ego are the real victims here.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Yes, your pride and ego are the real victims here.

Listen I'm more intuitive than you think....what you meant was that because I'm black then I shouldn't have pride and ego....I get it...Kool is as saavy as they come...:toast

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Again. Nothing to do with procreation.

Are you able to breathe on your own being this stupid?

you got me and midget fucked up...

TampaDude
04-14-2011, 12:56 PM
now with two men it's totally different...two guys don't enhance what the opposite sex desires and that's masculinity...instead two guys enhance more femininity which is not what's desired by the straight women...

If you think gay men are after femininity, then you know nothing about gay men. Gay men enshrine the penis (the very symbol of masculinity and male virility) as a large part of their culture.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Listen I'm more intuitive than you think....what you meant was that because I'm black then I shouldn't have pride and ego....I get it...Kool is as saavy as they come...:toastlol you base your pride and ego on a man who doesn't know you exist.

Do you realize how pathetic that is?

you got me and midget fucked up...No, he didn't make any of the stupid claims about procreation in this thread and failed to back them up.