PDA

View Full Version : Spurs in Five and a Half

Guru of Nothing
06-06-2005, 10:40 PM
If it goes 7, I predict TimVP join the Flash Gordon fan club.

timvp
06-06-2005, 10:41 PM
GoN blaming the refs and the series hasn't even started yet.

Classic, yet expected.

Guru of Nothing
06-06-2005, 10:43 PM
GoN blaming the refs and the series hasn't even started yet.

That is incorrect.

timvp
06-06-2005, 10:50 PM
That is incorrect.

Be prepared to fill in the blanks.

I can't believe David Stern has _____________________ as a ref for this game. He's obviously biased. If there was one ref I wish wouldn't call this game, it'd be him. He hates Tim Duncan and never gives him any calls. That's it, I'm going to Taco Cabana and drowning my sorrows in a bucket of Corona.

Sincerely,

Spurs Fans

Meanwhile on the Pistons board.

I can't believe David Stern has _____________________ as a ref for this game. He's obviously biased. If there was one ref I wish wouldn't call this game, it'd be him. He hates Rasheed Wallace and never gives him any calls. That's it, I'm going to listen to my Kid Rock CD after I score some meth.

Sincerely,

Pistons Fans

ducks
06-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Refs Will Not Decide The Outcome

Spurs Will Destroy The Pistons

Guru of Nothing
06-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Be prepared to fill in the blanks.

I can't believe David Stern has _____________________ as a ref for this game. He's obviously biased. If there was one ref I wish wouldn't call this game, it'd be him. He hates Tim Duncan and never gives him any calls. That's it, I'm going to Taco Cabana and drowning my sorrows in a bucket of Corona.

Sincerely,

Spurs Fans

Meanwhile on the Pistons board.

I can't believe David Stern has _____________________ as a ref for this game. He's obviously biased. If there was one ref I wish wouldn't call this game, it'd be him. He hates Rasheed Wallace and never gives him any calls. That's it, I'm going to listen to my Kid Rock CD after I score some meth.

Sincerely,

Pistons Fans

Now you are just being cliche.

timvp
06-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Yeah because David Stern wanted Shaq in the Finals. Isn't that what Flash and GoN were saying?

Oops.

Guru of Nothing
06-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Yeah because David Stern wanted Shaq in the Finals. Isn't that what Flash and GoN were saying?

Oops.

Did I say that?

I recall saying words to the effect that the NBA favors 7 game series.