PDA

View Full Version : Someday We Will All Die

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2011, 10:31 PM
so Laker fans may our voices ring and echo throughout eternity loud and clear...therefore it is vitally important for all of my Laker brothers to never forget that these times, this season, and this 3 peat belongs to us, the Laker empire lead by our emperor has ruled for decades and it is literally the will of the gods. Therefore, let each one of us foot soldiers from Luva the Great, to Cully the Sage, to Koolaid the King, to Laker fan warriors the globe over, and even to those among us with weaker hearts... spread the word of Laker glory whenever and where-ever we can.

1000 yrs from now history will tell of the times in which we lived and the might of which we flexed our influence the world over. Here and now I implore you my brothers wherever you may be gird your loins, unsheathe your swords and prepare for the epic battle of the millenium.

To the victory my brothers baptized and immortalized in Laker glory. :toast

Replay this video while simultaneously reading my words for maximum impact. I keenly await seeing you at the finish line my brothers:

9wDAxMHdOEg

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Its amazing to think about that in 60-70 years not one soul will be alive to remember that you didn't pay $500 to DPG.

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Not one f'n dollarPERIOD

DMC
04-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Death is the only thing that will stop you from making a new stupid ass thread every 5 minutes. Youtube should charge you a usage fee.

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2011, 10:57 PM
My love for a certain person on this board will be eternal. You know who you are.

rayjayjohnson
04-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Here, here...:toast

it's "hear, hear", numbnuts.

oh, sorry, forgot english is your second language.

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2011, 11:51 PM
its rey rey dumbass

2pac > Kobe
04-15-2011, 11:57 PM
damn shits getting intense in here

rayjayjohnson
04-16-2011, 12:32 AM
just kidding luva, you know i love you.

ManuBalboa
04-16-2011, 12:53 AM
brb posting wall of text then posting a vid at the end of wall of text to be read while reading wall of text

Jacob1983
04-16-2011, 02:08 AM
The tone of the OP has a lot of entitlement to it. Not surprising. Yankee fans and Laker fans think that since they've played in the most World Series/Finals that their team should be automatically awarded the championship every year.

Yorae
04-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Putang ina nyo.

TampaDude
04-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Its amazing to think about that in 60-70 years not one soul will be alive to remember that you didn't pay $500 to DPG.

:lol

lefty
05-05-2011, 09:04 AM
so Laker fans may our voices ring and echo throughout eternity loud and clear...therefore it is vitally important for all of my Laker brothers to never forget that these times, this season, and this 3 peat belongs to us, the Laker empire lead by our emperor has ruled for decades and it is literally the will of the gods. Therefore, let each one of us foot soldiers from Luva the Great, to Cully the Sage, to Koolaid the King, to Laker fan warriors the globe over, and even to those among us with weaker hearts... spread the word of Laker glory whenever and where-ever we can.

1000 yrs from now history will tell of the times in which we lived and the might of which we flexed our influence the world over. Here and now I implore you my brothers wherever you may be gird your loins, unsheathe your swords and prepare for the epic battle of the millenium.

To the victory my brothers baptized and immortalized in Laker glory. :toast

Replay this video while simultaneously reading my words for maximum impact. I keenly await seeing you at the finish line my brothers:

9wDAxMHdOEg
:lol

Ace
05-05-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm convinced, Kool is either suffering from mental retardation or is on really good drugs. Who thinks of stupid shit like this? When he logs off does he really keep talking like this? Lol Laker empire

Bill_Brasky
05-05-2011, 10:08 AM
The lakers will never die. Not after they draft koolaid_man and trade him for dwight next year.

Giuseppe
05-05-2011, 10:10 AM
The lakers will never die. Not after they draft koolaid_man and trade him for dwight next year.

:rolleyes

DMC
05-05-2011, 10:41 AM
On one hand you have the 2-0 Mavs who are notorious chokers. On the other hand you have the 0-2 Lakers who are notorious spoilers, have overcome deficits in the past. That's an unstable combination, like mixing chlorine and Draino. Something is going to happen in the next 2 games. Phil is the CIA director.

redzero
05-05-2011, 10:43 AM
And one day we will die
And our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see
Love to be
In the arms of all I'm keeping here with me, me