PDA

View Full Version : ESPN experts pick..................

Sii
06-06-2005, 11:10 PM
3 out of 4 so far pick SA

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2005/series?series=detsas

ducks
06-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Damm They Got Tired Of Not Picking The Spurs And Look Like Idiots

DDS4
06-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Surprise...surprise.

1999 Jailblazer Greg Anthony (still bitter) picks the Pistons in 6. :rolleyes

Sense
06-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Actually the Pacers guard is picking the Pistons.... frontcourt... Backcourt....and the coach..

He picked the spurs for bench..

HOWEVER..he picks the spurs?

I guess he wants to redeem himself after he picked the heat out of the east

MannyIsGod
06-06-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't understand the small penis mentality of some fans in here. Why do you always need the validation of national media members to feel that the Spurs get their respect? We all know the Spurs are good. Who gives a rats ass if Anthony thinks the Pistons are going to win?

goliath
06-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Mark Jackson made no sense. He picked the Pistons over the Spurs in every area except bench (backcourt, frontcourt and coaching) but picked the Spurs to win.

ducks
06-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I Could Care Less What The Media Picks
I Care Alittle About Vegas Though

DDS4
06-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I don't understand the small penis mentality of some fans in here. Why do you always need the validation of national media members to feel that the Spurs get their respect? We all know the Spurs are good. Who gives a rats ass if Anthony thinks the Pistons are going to win?

Is this a rhetorical question?

Personally, I don't care. Just pointing the fact that Greg Anthony clearly has biases just like any other commentator.

Sense
06-06-2005, 11:25 PM

It's not that we care.....

But we just want to insult the haters...and enjoy the moment few of them will be proven wrong shortly.

leemajors
06-06-2005, 11:38 PM
i am just perturbed because anthony picked against the spurs in every series so far. but it is probably a decent omen, as he has been wrong every time

Sense
06-06-2005, 11:40 PM
i am just perturbed because anthony picked against the spurs in every series so far. but it is probably a decent omen, as he has been wrong every time

Totally Agree, the idiot doesn't know his basketball.