PDA

View Full Version : I Look For Trevor Ariza To Be Overcome With Emotion

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2011, 06:28 AM
of course I love Ariza for what he did for us..at the time he was a major component as to why we didn't win in 08 and why we're currently talking 3 instead of 4 peat. He played stellar defense in 09, hit big fucking shot after shot...and we still have love for him...but I look for Ariza to be a shell of himself this series...

He will look out there and realize he was supposed to be on that 3 peat train...and I see him becoming so overwhelmed with emotion that it's going to affect his game. Now he has to guard his mentor Kobe...and I just don't see him being fully engaged and focused on that task...he's not going to want to body Kobe and play aggressively against him...it's just gonna be too hard for him to even try to do it...I could be wrong but I'm looking for him to sort of tank...not on purpose but by virtue of his emotions.

He's still a good guy:

CpbHdV5OeAk

TheManFromAcme
04-16-2011, 06:34 AM
:tu agree on the love for Trevor many Laker fans still have for my boy

how stellar would it have been to have both trev and Ron-ron?

Trev knows his agent bent him over and is missing out on what should have been his destiny with the lakeshow.....tsk,tsk

hard lesson for Trev...:(

now he will forever float in the cosmic realm of mediocrity...

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2011, 06:41 AM
:tu agree on the love for Trevor many Laker fans still have for my boy

how stellar would it have been to have both trev and Ron-ron?

Trev knows his agent bent him over and is missing out on what should have been his destiny with the lakeshow.....tsk,tsk

hard lesson for Trev...:(

now he will forever float in the cosmic realm of mediocrity...

absolutely agree...but unfortunately we're gonna have to shank his ass this series...after-wards we'll take him to the hospital to heal up...and even pay for the medical bills...that's how much we love him...:lol

TheManFromAcme
04-16-2011, 06:50 AM
absolutely agree...but unfortunately we're gonna have to shank his ass this series...after-wards we'll take him to the hospital to heal up...and even pay for the medical bills...that's how much we love him...:lol

talk about home town cooking...:lol

Trev's a SoCal boy at heart and still a Paisano. I'll donate to the butt-cheek lift......:toast

dunkman
04-16-2011, 07:16 AM
?

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2011, 07:25 AM
talk about home town cooking...:lol

Trev's a SoCal boy at heart and still a Paisano. I'll donate to the butt-cheek lift......:toast

:lol

LkrFan
04-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Agreed. Trevor hasn't had one memorable game against the Lakers. Part of it is him having to guard Kobe (which could be mentally taxing in itself) and the other part is him being guarded by Tru Warrior.

I know he has played shitty for the most part with Rox and Hornets but he absolutely had a clear role on the Lakers. Playing off of KGB was perfect: hit the open 3, play the passing lanes, play defense, and posterize Nash. His role was perfect. :lol

TheManFromAcme
04-16-2011, 07:54 AM
?

...continous sodomizing will require plastic surgery....hence..."butt-cheek lift".....comprende?

dunkman
04-16-2011, 09:08 AM
...continous sodomizing will require plastic surgery....hence..."butt-cheek lift".....comprende?

puta, kool fantasies . . .
:toast
:vomit:

Giuseppe
04-16-2011, 09:50 AM
Another fine thread by Kool Aid Man.

xtremesteven33
04-16-2011, 10:37 AM
We'll see what kind of competitor Ariza is. Hopefully he doesnt play like a bitch against Kobe. Hes capable of shutting him down solo if he can muster the testicular fortitude..