PDA

View Full Version : A Laker Fan Goes Upstairs And Gets His "Stuff" Pushed In

Koolaid_Man
04-16-2011, 08:40 AM
:lmao

See now this is why you need to stand in my corner... I can't have your back with you being pussy hearts...This nigga Deadly Dynasty went upstairs talking all this gotdam peace shit with the religious right and looking to have some sort of civil discourse and Spur fan straight fucked his ass...gave him one to the dome...this shit is funny as hell...

but people like this cat needed to experience this on their own...

they need to see the importance of drawing their line in the sand...this is what you get when you have no heart and start acting like a spineless bastard...it serves you well Deads...it fucking serves you well... Now if you want to come back into Laker Nation fold just holla at me and I'll ease up...but until you stop acting like this you on your own and no... once we win thrice there will be no celebrating with us...but you still have time to get your shit together...I'm trying to give you a chance...but dam son you making it hard with all this bullshit ass ignorance...

Here is the goods...let this serve as an example to others...It's funny but it's sad in a way that some people have to learn the hard way.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177009

weebo
04-16-2011, 11:07 AM
eat shit faggot

Budkin
04-16-2011, 11:12 AM
DD is the classiest Laker fan on this site. I would say take a lesson from him, but trolls never learn shit.

Giuseppe
04-16-2011, 11:31 AM
DD is the classiest Laker fan on this site. I would say take a lesson from him, but trolls never learn shit.

Kobe, comin' outta that timeout up in Sacramento.

What'd Luva call him? Oh, yeah, coldblooded.

You gotta be coldblooded & heartless to win 3 Back-2-Backs in the new Century.

That old tired shit bag Duncan:::he's all heart.

Trill Clinton
04-16-2011, 11:59 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le5zugzsc91qbp4emo1_400.gif

YoMamaIsCallin
04-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Yeah... ummm... you're a dick.