PDA

View Full Version : Our House!!!

xellos88330
04-17-2011, 04:02 AM
It is now time for we, the fans, to step it up and show the Grizz the magnitude of their folly. No team disrespects the Spurs and will leave our beloved arena with confidence. Let us shake the very foundations of their souls until all that remains are the lifeless husks of our opponents, devoid of all will to compete. The fires in their hearts will be extinguished by our racous chants and our teams undisputable dominance. May the Earth itself tremble at the unison of our voices. The Grizzlies will be tamed, and forever wake from their slumber with the echoes of "Go Spurs Go" still haunting their very dreams.

Here is the lair in which champions dwell.

GO SPURS GO!!! :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

Cessation
04-17-2011, 04:08 AM
Grizz are running for cover!! Turd Towers unleashed!!

Fireball
04-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Saw no dominating performance by any of the home teams last night. Time for the Spurs to shine - just shoot these Grizzlies out of the AT&T Center !!!

barberbilly
04-17-2011, 05:06 AM
go spurs go

Giuseppe
04-17-2011, 05:30 AM
I hope they take a page from the Suns and we have The Skunker II.

Venti Quattro
04-17-2011, 06:24 AM
KwIe_sjKeAY

DBMethos
04-17-2011, 07:36 AM
Good song.

Spursmania
04-17-2011, 07:52 AM
I hope they take a page from the Suns and we have The Skunker II.

It ain't happening Pappy. Who gave you a hall pass to come up here?

boutons_deux
04-17-2011, 08:01 AM
The Grizz gonna be featured on Animal Planet's "I Shouldn't Be Alive"

MullinFan
04-17-2011, 08:57 AM
I REALLY dont like that song they play at the games now...

lil'mo
04-17-2011, 09:20 AM
It is now time for we, the fans, to step it up and show the Grizz the magnitude of their folly. No team disrespects the Spurs and will leave our beloved arena with confidence. Let us shake the very foundations of their souls until all that remains are the lifeless husks of our opponents, devoid of all will to compete. The fires in their hearts will be extinguished by our racous chants and our teams undisputable dominance. May the Earth itself tremble at the unison of our voices. The Grizzlies will be tamed, and forever wake from their slumber with the echoes of "Go Spurs Go" still haunting their very dreams.

Here is the lair in which champions dwell.

GO SPURS GO!!! :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

Pretty queer statements all the way around. Al this at 4 in the morning? Grow a life kid.

xellos88330
04-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Pretty queer statements all the way around. Al this at 4 in the morning? Grow a life kid.

Insulting people on the internet? Practice what you preach.