PDA

View Full Version : A simple breakdown of game one.......

mouse
04-17-2011, 03:09 PM
You lost by 3 points move on to game 2.

That is as simple as it gets people.

Don't blame the refs or Parker for running the clock down. Someone had to lose and today it was the Spurs.

A game that close with Manu on the bench is really in the Spurs favor.

Anyone who thinks they know who will win the series from this one game is a fool.

relax and win game two.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-41/manu-burn.gif

Giuseppe
04-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Mouse, nosin' that Spur ass.

mexicanjunior
04-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Refs did nothing but help us today...they are last thing I would blame for this loss.

DMC
04-17-2011, 03:14 PM
The game was boring. Too many FTs. To add to that, Pop micromanaged the momentum and then didn't call a timeout on that last possession when Tony just stood around with the ball and threw up a brick.

We will see how it goes next game. Grizz acted like they just won the Finals. They could peter out in the next one.

Juanobili
04-17-2011, 03:14 PM
http://stacheketball.neswblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/shaneb.jpg

Jess
04-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Hallmark of Spurs championship teams: losing game 1 of the first round. :toast

:flag:

spurspokesman
04-17-2011, 03:17 PM
That lineup at the end of the third quarter where we were leading by six killed us. POP sucked this game. I turn my head when I see him on my screen.

8FOR!3
04-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Refs did a fine job. But I do expect Tony to step up more in game two. Memphis blew their load, I see them folding when they get hit. See when Ginobili plays.

mouse
04-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Mouse, nosin' that Spur ass.

I posted the facts brah it is what it is...It could have been Lakers vs Spurs and my post would not be any different.

People who know sports will understand my logic. Those who think they know sports will respond with ignorant comments.

The question is which one is you.

mouse
04-17-2011, 03:26 PM
That lineup at the end of the third quarter where we were leading by six killed us. POP sucked this game. I turn my head when I see him on my screen.

But was that your thoughts when Bonner hit the three?

peskypesky
04-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Hallmark of Spurs championship teams: losing game 1 of the first round. :toast

:flag:

:toast:toast:flag:

Manu_Ginobili
04-17-2011, 03:27 PM
WHY Splitter did NOT play??? Pop was [again] playing a FOOL!!!

WHY Novak did not play at least 5 minutes - while Bonner, Neal, and Hill were struggling from 3s, Noval could've hit couple of 3s - Pop, here is YOUR ball game right there, you f. MORRON [excuse my French!]; again, STUPID Popovich played damn [excuse my French!]!!! AGAIN and AGAIN he is f*****g us UP[excuse my French!]!!! We are getting killed inside - Gasol and Randolph killed us under the basket - With this ROSTER, if Pop DOES NOT play Splitter, he has ZERO chance beating L.A. and OKC, PERIOD!!! I am sick and tired of this a*****e [excuse my French!] being SO CONSERVATIVE - if Manu does NOT play, and Memphis BIGS are f*****g us in the a**[excuse my French!], WHY NOT TRYING WITH SPLITTER to help Dyes and Timmy??? "F. MORRON" to call Pop in THIS GAME, NOTHING more TO BE SAID...Pop completely outplayed by Memphis' coaches in this one...Very sad!!!

Giuseppe
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
I posted the facts brah it is what it is...It could have been Lakers vs Spurs and my post would not be any different.

People who know sports will understand my logic. Those who think they know sports will respond with ignorant comments.

The question is which one is you.

Please. I caught you kissin' ass.

Muser
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
But was that your thoughts when Bonner hit the three?

Yeah, those two shots mean Pop will play him extra long next game.

mouse
04-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Please. I caught you kissin' ass.

If you call telling it like it is or giving props kissing ass?

right there I know where you stand as sports fan. And others can see your inexperience and determine your age by your immature style of posting.

cherylsteele
04-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah, those two shots mean Pop will play him extra long next game.^this:depressed