PDA

View Full Version : OJ Mayo's buzzer beating 3...

Amuseddaysleeper
04-17-2011, 03:20 PM
...that sucked

HarlemHeat37
04-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Memphis made 5 or so really fluky shots that they probably won't make again IMO..

Amuseddaysleeper
04-17-2011, 03:21 PM
What can the Spurs do to limit Gasol/Randoph?

I'm really worried about that matchup. Although they shot a combined 85% fromt he floor and only won by 3 to a Manu-less Spurs team.....I guess :lol

Mugen
04-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Fluke shots like that happen.

What's inexcusable is TP leaving Battier open when they are down by 2pts and he's the only guy capable of hitting from outside.

That shit doesn't happen to championship teams.

DMC
04-17-2011, 03:25 PM

I'm really worried about that matchup. Although they shot a combined 85% fromt he floor and only won by 3 to a Manu-less Spurs team.....I guess :lol

Not much. The problem isn't those two though. The problem was lack of production from some of our big hitters. Tony sucked, sure he got FTs but he couldn't finish anything and wasn't as aggressive in the 1st half as he normally is. Dice couldn't hit the backboard. Hill didn't get it going until the 2nd half. RJ did ok but began to defer and stopped attacking, looking as if he had done enough spare himself the scorn of Pop. Blair was ok but seriously out matched. Bonner was Bonner. Tim was great early but then stopped attacking for some reason. I thought he should have gone right at Gasol as soon as he got the ball, but he would stand there looking at the backboard and finally pass it out. When he would drive, he would get Gasol to foul him or get an wide open dunk or lay in.

The team got away from what got them that 10pt lead. Pop put the non-producers back in and the Spurs gave the game away.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-17-2011, 03:27 PM

It's really a shame we don't have another big on the bench who is taller than 6'8" and has shown he can play D (blocking shots, drawing charges) and score off the offensive glass....

DMC
04-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Tiago would have fouled out by the end of the 1st.