PDA

View Full Version : I hope you're happy Manu!

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
I thought you were a warrior, you're just as pathetic as Pop. So you sprained your f'ing elbow, bid deal. Bitch made! Kobe/Wade/Jordan/Pierce would of played no matter what, well Pierce would of sat out but the rest would of played.

Heres to Manu getting injured 4 years in a row!:toast

DAF86
04-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Manu > sprained elbows

Muser
04-17-2011, 03:31 PM
lol meltdown

Koolaid_Man
04-17-2011, 03:31 PM
I thought you were a warrior, you're just as pathetic as Pop. So you sprained your f'ing elbow, bid deal. Bitch made! Kobe/Wade/Jordan/Pierce would of played no matter what, well Pierce would of sat out but the rest would of played.

Hey that ass licking feels pretty good....do it again please...:lmao

midnightpulp
04-17-2011, 03:33 PM
:tu :tu :tu :tu

This guy's fragility and inconsistency has frustrated me for the last 3 years. I love what he's done for the Spurs organization, but he seems to have that innate ability to fuck up or get fucked up at the perfect time.

DMC
04-17-2011, 03:36 PM
1 game - yawn

midnightpulp
04-17-2011, 03:42 PM
:tu :tu :tu :tu

This guy's fragility and inconsistency has frustrated me for the last 3 years. I love what he's done for the Spurs organization, but he seems to have that innate ability to fuck up or get fucked up at the perfect time.

I think I'll take this back.

This shit is on Greggory for not sitting the starters against Phoenix. Granted, Manu is fragile and does fuck up at times, but he gives it his all each and every game. Greggory has been a fuckin' space cadet since '08.

Muser
04-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Please, that could happen to anyone. It's not Manu being fragile.

badfish22
04-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Please, that could happen to anyone.

But it happens to Manu. Every year.

Kyle Orton
04-17-2011, 03:48 PM

The goods. A meaningless regular season finale isn't the best time to dive for every loose ball.

ALVAREZ6
04-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Yeah OK dude. It's the Memphis Grizzlies. If the first round matchup was vs. LA or Dallas, that already changes things drastically. The Spurs can win this entire series without Manu, so why rush back?

midnightpulp
04-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Please, that could happen to anyone. It's not Manu being fragile.

He's fragile. Not really a knock on him, though. His wreckless, go-for-broke playing style isn't compatible with his thin frame. It's why Greggory has treated him like a Ming vase in the regular season ever since he entered the league.

DAF86
04-17-2011, 03:53 PM

Every year except those 9 (out of 11) seasons where he didn't miss a single playoffs game.

DMC
04-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Every year except those 9 (out of 11) seasons where he didn't miss a single playoffs game.
Now you're just cherry picking.

badfish22
04-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Not surprising that the Nazi Harboring Brothers are in here protecting Manu like hes Hitlers son.

midnightpulp
04-17-2011, 03:59 PM
The Spurs listed him as doubtful entering Sunday. But between the 33-year-old practicing a day earlier and his teammates convinced he would play, seeing Ginobili in lineup wouldn't have been much of a stretch. Instead, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich played it safe.

"You know (darn) well he's not happy with me. And you know (darn) well he wants to be on that court," Popovich said before tip-off. "But I made my decision."

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310417024

Well played, Greggory.

ALVAREZ6
04-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Not surprising that the Nazi Harboring Brothers are in here protecting Manu like hes Hitlers son.

:lol :lmao :lol please, I can hardly breathe :lmao :lmao give me a few to recover

DAF86
04-17-2011, 04:03 PM

Just telling it how it is, since Manu got to the league very few players have played more games than him. His "injury prone" reputation is bullshit.

ALVAREZ6
04-17-2011, 04:06 PM

The Spurs listed him as doubtful entering Sunday. But between the 33-year-old practicing a day earlier and his teammates convinced he would play, seeing Ginobili in lineup wouldn't have been much of a stretch. Instead, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich played it safe.

"You know (darn) well he's not happy with me. And you know (darn) well he wants to be on that court," Popovich said before tip-off. "But I made my decision."

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310417024

MRI showed an elbow sprain (Ulnar collateral ligament). I'm doubtful 4 sunday. Hope to make it. The pain is almost gone. Thx!

That is why you are douche bag.

timtonymanu
04-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Manu would have played. Pop is just too conservative.

ElNono
04-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Pop just not ready yet to get over himself...

Borosai
04-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Pop's decision making deserves to be questioned.

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 04:26 PM
That is why you are douche bag.
lol @ Manu being bitch made

ALVAREZ6
04-17-2011, 05:40 PM
lol @ Manu being bitch made

lol @ being presented with indisputable evidence that directly refutes your position on this case, and being too much of a stubborn cock to accept it.

Do you remember the time Manu's nose was broken in the game, clearly resulting in a shit load of pain, and then he returned in that very game (about 5 minutes after breaking the nose) and significantly contributed to that Spurs victory which definitely wouldn't have happened had he not returned?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/342780/Manu_nose.JPG

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/944/538/gi_nose_bleed_the_many_masks_of_manu_ginobili_crop _340x234.jpg?1272393937

It was only a year ago bro. Good job on your argument though.

Giuseppe
04-17-2011, 05:41 PM
25% on the way to The Skunker II.

DPG21920
04-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Lakers trying to repeat on the only Skunk that has ever happened.

Tp9gospursgo
04-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Manu wanted to play. Pop made the decision. Manu will probably be back the next game.. no time to panic.

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 06:28 PM
lol @ being presented with indisputable evidence that directly refutes your position on this case, and being too much of a stubborn cock to accept it.

Do you remember the time Manu's nose was broken in the game, clearly resulting in a shit load of pain, and then he returned in that very game (about 5 minutes after breaking the nose) and significantly contributed to that Spurs victory which definitely wouldn't have happened had he not returned?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/342780/Manu_nose.JPG

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/944/538/gi_nose_bleed_the_many_masks_of_manu_ginobili_crop _340x234.jpg?1272393937

It was only a year ago bro. Good job on your argument though.I remember the time he had a mild elbow sprain and missed the first game of the playoffs after having multiple days off for rest and was one of the reasons the Spurs lost.

Kobe/Jordan tells Phil when they are playing and when they aren't playing, Phil accepts it. You don't tell a warrior no, he's going to play any ways.

Phil > Pop

Now go rub your bff's elbow so his ass will be ready to play next time.

ALVAREZ6
04-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I remember the time he had a mild elbow sprain and missed the first game of the playoffs after having multiple days off for rest and was one of the reasons the Spurs lost.

Kobe/Jordan tells Phil when they are playing and when they aren't playing, Phil accepts it. You don't tell a warrior no, he's going to play any ways.

Phil > Pop

Quite frankly, how many Kobes and Jordans are there out there? Even if Manu isn't Jordan, I don't think that means he's a bitch. Do you think in terms of polar opposites all of the time? :lol

Phil > Pop, yeah, you're probably right on that one, good coaches don't play Matt Bonner for 20-25 minutes a game while paying 7-footers to ride the bench.