PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Spurs Fans

Pistons < Spurs
06-07-2005, 01:26 AM
I just wanted to stop by, and say that Piston Nation is looking forward to the upcoming games. I was hoping for a Piston/Spurs matchup last year, and am glad to finally see it happen.

Before any trash talk gets thrown out, I'd like to wish you all good luck. The Spurs are a tough team, and I look forward to watching the excitement.

Sense
06-07-2005, 01:27 AM
I just wanted to stop by, and say that Piston Nation is looking forward to the upcoming games. I was hoping for a Piston/Spurs matchup last year, and am glad to finally see it happen.

Before any trash talk gets thrown out, I'd like to wish you all good luck. The Spurs are a tough team, and I look forward to watching the excitement.

Wow..people love these original names...

If you don't want any trash talk don't come into this server with that name...

Because I certainly don't believe it.

Kori Ellis
06-07-2005, 01:27 AM
That's a very cool signature. Welcome to the forum.

GamesMasta
06-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Same here, :) just signed up and started reading your posts on whose gonna gaurd hamilton and chauncy vs tony. everything sounds good to me so far :P

Am not here to do any trash talking. And please dont mind "pistons > spurs".

Hope ya'll enjoy the show.

myhc
06-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Welcome Pistons fans. Should be a fantastic series. :)

Pistons < Spurs
06-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Welcome Pistons fans. Should be a fantastic series. :)
Indeed...looking forward to it!

oiboyz
06-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Welcome, guys! I like hearing from fans of other teams. I've been wondering how the Spurs would have done against the Pistons last year if they hadn't collapsed against the Lakers first. This Finals should help to answer my question. I'm eager to see what'll happen!

Obi wan Ginobili
06-07-2005, 02:12 AM
That is a very cool signature.

I look forward to it not changeing during the next four games.

:smokin

xcoriate
06-07-2005, 03:42 AM
Yeah love the sig,

btw you pistons fans got a forum of you own might check out you opinions once in a while.