PDA

View Full Version : How You Like That Lakerfan???

Juggity
04-17-2011, 05:07 PM
:lmao

You faggots are done. All that winning for HC and you give it away in one fucking game. I told you this would happen.

Tinystarz
04-17-2011, 05:08 PM
lakers
http://i54.tinypic.com/b8x100.gif

easy7
04-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Thank you Lakers. I don't feel so bad now. :hat

u4lakers14
04-17-2011, 05:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

spurs lose at home to memphis!!!! really? memphis?

and just like that memphis takes home court advantage over the mighty number one seed.

(maybe you guys might have had a chance if manu wasnt such a pussy ass flopping little stinky fish taco bitch.)

lol #1 seed.

HEY!!!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE A CHANCE TO TIE OR EVEN BEAT THE MAVS RECORD OF BEING PUNKED BY THE #8 SEED!!!!!!!!

(how many games did that take the warriors? like 5 or 6? we need to look into that and get the champaign ready)

maddnezz
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

spurs lose at home to memphis!!!! really? memphis?

and just like that memphis takes home court advantage over the mighty number one seed.

(maybe you guys might have had a chance if manu wasnt such a pussy ass flopping little stinky fish taco bitch.)

lol #1 seed.

HEY!!!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE A CHANCE TO TIE OR EVEN BEAT THE MAVS RECORD OF BEING PUNKED BY THE #8 SEED!!!!!!!!

(how many games did that take the warriors? like 5 or 6? we need to look into that and get the champaign ready)HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lakers lose at home to hornets!!!! really? hornets? Without David West? Really?:lmao :flag: