PDA

View Full Version : Good game Lakers fan

Pelicans78
04-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Hornets played one of their best games of the year. CP3 had one of his best 4th quarters of the year. Both starting PFs were MIA. West with his injury and Gasol playing with his nuts.

Luva's right about Gasol. The guy is soft. The Hornets punched him in the mouth and he didn't respond. Bynum was terrible as well. Getting outplayed by Aaron Gray.

Give CP3, Jarrett Jack (wild card for the Hornets), Gray, and the rest of the bench tons of credit. Nice win which puts the icing on a successful season. Anything else after this is gravy.

InTheCrust
04-17-2011, 05:22 PM
aaron gray went down pretty hard. hope it isn't too severe. he helped balance out my day.

Pelicans78
04-17-2011, 05:29 PM
aaron gray went down pretty hard. hope it isn't too severe. he helped balance out my day.

It looked bad. He couldn't put any weight on it. He can afford to sit out Game 2 since Hornets already accomplished their goal. But hopefully he can come back on Game 3. He's more reliable against Bynum compared to Okafor.

BRHornet45
04-17-2011, 05:29 PM
son just WHAT THE FUCK do you think you're doing????

BlackSwordsMan
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
lol brhornet betting on a sweep
faggy hornet fans

DPG21920
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
He is getting back on the bandwagon just like you.

BRHornet45
04-17-2011, 05:34 PM
lol son no one in their right mind thought the Hornets had a chance today, myself included. but also no one in their right mind thought the Grizzlies had a chance today either LOLZZZZ

Pelicans78
04-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Grizz had a better shot than the Hornets did. Even before Manu was out. Their size is legit and they have good perimeter defenders. I think the Spurs will win, but Memphis will make it a long series IMO.

Hornets won because Paul played like a superstar and the bench totally destroyed the Lakers bench.

BlackSwordsMan
04-17-2011, 05:38 PM
He is getting back on the bandwagon just like you.

Spurs could beat memphis without manu, right? :rollin

Chris
04-17-2011, 05:45 PM
lol son no one in their right mind thought the Hornets had a chance today, myself included. but also no one in their right mind thought the Grizzlies had a chance today either LOLZZZZ

The Spurs have a better shot of winning the series versus the Grizzlies, than the Hornets have at staying in New Orleans. God bless you and your family.