PDA

View Full Version : Gray Thread

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Any updates on his Injury?

Lets face it the guy deserves a thread for shitting on the Lakers bigs.

BRHornet45
04-17-2011, 05:46 PM
"Monty called Aaron Gray's ankle injury a "mild sprain" in his postgame press conf. He added Gray will be looked at further by team doctors"

Holden_Caulfield
04-17-2011, 05:48 PM
its an ankle? he looked like bynum holding his knees. hope he recovers well and quick

Darth_Pelican
04-17-2011, 05:53 PM
We definitely need him going forward for his size alone. He did a great job containing the Laker bigs.

Pelicans78
04-17-2011, 05:54 PM
He's more skilled than Mbenga, has more size than Okafor, and is better in the pick n roll compared to both.

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 06:00 PM
"Monty called Aaron Gray's ankle injury a "mild sprain" in his postgame press conf. He added Gray will be looked at further by team doctors"

Good news.

If Gray comes back healthy this series is going 6 or 7. For some reason Lakers strength is size but they struggle against teams with size with even a moderate level of talent in them.

Ariza came in the game and showed his ability to slow down Kobe. Hopefully next game his shot will start to fall but his offense is going to suffer because of his defensive responsibilities.

Paul is going to torch the Lakers all series long not one of them can contain him. They through Artest on him and he picked up two fouls in 5 seconds. He made Fisher make stupid mistakes. They even put Bryant on him, Bryant crouched down real low like he was about to play lock down defense but that didn't work.

I already said in the other thread that the West injury is a blessing in disguise. Landry is simply a better option against the Lakers,IMO.

Today must be a good day to be NO fan. Good game and good luck.:toast

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 06:11 PM
How the hell did he beat Bynum in a jump ball?

It was one play after they just put him in. I telling my bro Lakers are lucky they just put Bynum in. He seems to always win them even against D.Howard. I was shocked to say the least.

Ashy Larry
04-17-2011, 06:18 PM
its no problem ... the lakers have a history of making scrubs look like HOFers

Pelicans78
04-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Jarrett Jack is the wild card for the Hornets. He needs to play well for the Hornets to win. They need his offense, especially off the bench. Lakers have no one who can really guard him, especially if he plays next to Paul. He's more important than Marco or Landry.

Ashy Larry
04-17-2011, 06:19 PM

It was one play after they just put him in. I telling my bro Lakers are lucky they just put Bynum in. He seems to always win them even against D.Howard. I was shocked to say the least.

they beat the lakers in every aspect of today's game .... they deserve big props

lurker
04-17-2011, 06:22 PM
@insidehoops (http://twitter.com/insidehoops): You cannot stop #Hornets (http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23Hornets) center Aaron Gray, mainly because you have no idea who he even is

Def Rowe
04-17-2011, 06:25 PM
http://viewfromthecouch.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/eringray811.jpg

j.dizzle
04-17-2011, 06:26 PM

Have you watched any early Laker games lately?:lol 75% of the team just doesnt know how to get up for them for some odd reason. Its at a point that Im surprised when they win them. 1230am on a Sunday in LA feels like 8 am.

ajballer4
04-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Didnt look minor at all. I hope he comes back though, he looked good today

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Didnt look minor at all. I hope he comes back though, he looked good today

Look pretty bad to me as well but why would the coach say it is a minor sprain. I have to take his word on this.

As long as he is back for game 3 because even with him I doubt NO can win game 2. But I sure do hope he is back for game 2 so NO can get a fair chance at going up 2-0 on the champs.