PDA

View Full Version : Duncan 16pts in 36min, Parker 20pts in 40min

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 06:32 PM
I hear ALL season that come playoff time Pop lets these players play longer it's huge numbers for these guys, guess what, as I predicted they put up the same numbers and Spurs lay an egg

and those who complain "NO MANU", Grizzlies has NO RUDY GAY who's averaging 19.8pts 6.2rbs 2.8asts

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 06:38 PM
You're very smart. Go away.

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 06:41 PM
and those who say the Spurs lost Gm1 like they did in 03/05/07, guess what, we had centers those years

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I hear ALL season that come playoff time Pop lets these players play longer it's huge numbers for these guys, guess what, as I predicted they put up the same numbers and Spurs lay an egg

and those who complain "NO MANU", Grizzlies has NO RUDY GAY who's averaging 19.8pts 6.2rbs 2.8asts

Thanks for the quality insight. This site would be worthless without it, please post more.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 06:56 PM
and those who say the Spurs lost Gm1 like they did in 03/05/07, guess what, we had centers those years

The Spurs have centers now, just like in '06 and '08.

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 07:02 PM
The Spurs have centers now, just like in '06 and '08.

that 06 team would wipe the floor with this squad, same goes for 08 (when those teams are healthy)

Duncan is a shell of himself now then those years

and you consider players 6ft 9inch players and below legit centers, WOW

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 07:10 PM
that 06 team would wipe the floor with this squad, same goes for 08 (when those teams are healthy)

Duncan is a shell of himself now then those years

and you consider players 6ft 9inch players and below legit centers, WOW

Rasho Nesterovic, Nazr Mohammed, Fabricio Oberto, Tiago Splitter and Ian Mahinmi are that short?

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Rasho Nesterovic, Nazr Mohammed, Fabricio Oberto, Tiago Splitter and Ian Mahinmi are that short?

I'm talking about our Centers this year, and don't mention Splitter as if he's even getting playing time, another brilliant move by Pop

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm talking about our Centers this year, and don't mention Splitter as if he's even getting playing time, another brilliant move by Pop

Uh, my original comment (to which you replied) was "The Spurs have centers now, just like in '06 and '08" The whole point is that the Spurs actually have centers in the years that Pop doesn't play them, which invalidates your argument.

If you can't follow what's going on, you might just stop posting and focus on reading for a bit.

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Uh, my original comment (to which you replied) was "The Spurs have centers now, just like in '06 and '08" The whole point is that the Spurs actually have centers in the years that Pop doesn't play them, which invalidates your argument.

If you can't follow what's going on, you might just stop posting and focus on reading for a bit.

in 06 we lost to a Mavs team that should have won the title that year, and in 08 we lost to a very good Lakers team that lost in the finals. Those were simply better teams

Pop is a piece of shit coach who only lucked into drafting the greatest PF of all time and had a HOF C there to groom him also.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Spurs lost both years due to smallball coupled with Pop's crush on offense-only players with no size or footspeed.

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 09:58 PM
small ball killed us those years, but this year is different because we don't have any choice but to play small ball

Splitter might as well not been on the playoff roster

da_suns_fan
04-17-2011, 10:17 PM

Im sure the Spurs would GLADLY give the Grizz Gay if it meant they could have a healthy Manu.