PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Buss need to lower price of tickets.

Pepe'sTowing
04-17-2011, 06:47 PM
He already make plenty of money over the years off the Lakers because he's smart business man who know his market. He know all the gabachos and celebrities will pay top dollar, mucho dinero, for season tickets because they want to be seen by the TV cameras.

Being a business man myself I know where Dr. Buss come from. But now with this new TV deal and everything Dr. Buss need no more money and should do a favor by lowering the prices for all seats so the Mexican people in LA can afford better seats and to go more games.

This has worked great at Doyer stadium with the deal. It is the best place to go watch sports in Los Angeles and many passionate Mexican fans go to the games and cheer their huevos off. And they will even fight other team's fans. That is the kind of heart, corazon, the Mexican people have.

The problem over at Staples is there is no passion, no ganas, because white people would rather look at their cell phone than watch the game. I am sorry gabachos, but Mexican people are better fans than you are.

If more Mexican people go to the game, Staples would be loudest arena in NBA, and fans of other teams like the godless Spurs and Mavs would probably be put in comas, because Mexican people fight for their team like no one else.

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 06:48 PM
This team is all he has to make money, he needs the higher prices.

Ashy Larry
04-17-2011, 06:51 PM
lol @ tacos and towing

Pepe'sTowing
04-17-2011, 06:53 PM
This team is all he has to make money, he needs the higher prices.

Not true, you pendejo Spur fan. He has the TV deal worth 3 billion dollars. Guaranteed contract and Dr. Buss does not have to share revenue with other teams.

He has all this money and he should tell all the godless celebrities and heartless gabachos to fuck the dog and let more Mexican people into the games with lower prices. No ticket should be over 100 dollars.

And like I do with my company, he should accept WIC, EBT, and food stamps as payment.

IronMaxipad
04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Spurfan only has to pay $10 for a fucking ticket. The cheapest in LA is like $80 for nose bleeds.

BRHornet45
04-17-2011, 07:30 PM
son have you not heard about the tragedy that happened at Dodger Stadium on opening day this year? lowering ticket prices is the last thing he should do.

Pepe'sTowing
04-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Spurfan only has to pay $10 for a fucking ticket. The cheapest in LA is like $80 for nose bleeds.

Because the Spur owners are smart and know that price is something the Mexican people can afford. I hate the godless Spurs, but it warms my heart to see so many Mexicanos enjoying the game and cheering loud for their team. At the Staples, it's nothing but quiet gabachos looking at their cell phone and doing the Twitter.

And you also never see the gabachos celebrate like we do after a championship. They stay up there in Tarzana, Simi Valley, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills and think they are too good to come to Pico and Figueroa and party with us. They just think we are around to mow their lawns, tow their diamond studded Rolls Royces, shine their elephant skin shoes, and take care of their spoiled chavalios.

We built California and LA, the mexicans, so we should get the better seats than those ungrateful gueros, entiende?.

JR21
04-17-2011, 09:52 PM
This is a joke right. Your making us look bad dumb ass. Tacos and towing? Pendejo.

Killakobe81
04-17-2011, 09:56 PM
He already make plenty of money over the years off the Lakers because he's smart business man who know his market. He know all the gabachos and celebrities will pay top dollar, mucho dinero, for season tickets because they want to be seen by the TV cameras.

Being a business man myself I know where Dr. Buss come from. But now with this new TV deal and everything Dr. Buss need no more money and should do a favor by lowering the prices for all seats so the Mexican people in LA can afford better seats and to go more games.

This has worked great at Doyer stadium with the deal. It is the best place to go watch sports in Los Angeles and many passionate Mexican fans go to the games and cheer their huevos off. And they will even fight other team's fans. That is the kind of heart, corazon, the Mexican people have.

The problem over at Staples is there is no passion, no ganas, because white people would rather look at their cell phone than watch the game. I am sorry gabachos, but Mexican people are better fans than you are.

If more Mexican people go to the game, Staples would be loudest arena in NBA, and fans of other teams like the godless Spurs and Mavs would probably be put in comas, because Mexican people fight for their team like no one else.

Havent seen that word in years ... LOL

dunkman
04-17-2011, 10:02 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/bjab89.gif
Who's this girl? She should enter the Staples for free . . .

dunkman
04-17-2011, 10:09 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/v66o01.gif
This one is kool too . . .