PDA

View Full Version : A message for Timmy

silverblk mystix
04-17-2011, 07:47 PM
These are TD's post game quotes;

Tim Duncan

(On not getting the ball late in the game) “It’s just kind of the way the game developed. We had some success in other areas and we were moving the ball pretty well and getting some pretty good shots down the stretch from the perimeter. They just didn’t go down for us. But all-in-all we got the shots we wanted.”

(On beating Memphis in all the hustle stats but still losing the game and that being a formula to win) “It should be, but it wasn’t. We didn’t do enough down the stretch and that was the game right there. We stuck to our game plan. We did a good job keeping them off the offensive glass, but they made more plays than we did down the stretch. We gave ourselves a chance. We were right there. A lot of credit to them. They played hard and they played well. We just have to prepare for next game.”

(On whether he expected them to call a timeout at the end) “I don’t know enough about them to expect one way or another. They knew what they wanted and they got it.”

(On the play of Randolph and Gasol) “Zach played great and made some great shots. Same with Mark. They are some big bodies and that’s what Memphis’s game is based on is having those bigs inside and then making shots. We need to pay a little bit more attention on defense, especially myself with Mark. I gave him a bit of an easy time there trying to keep half an eye on Zach instead of focusing on Mark. I need a little more focus in that respect. With Zach I thought we did a pretty decent job, he just made some great shots all over the floor. ”

(On the physicality of the game) “It’s the playoffs…it’s always physical. We did a great job of getting into penalty early in two of the four quarters. We know they’re good in the paint. They’re an inside team and they’re a big team. They’re going to challenge every shot we take. We gave ourselves the opportunity by attacking and going to the iron. All-in-all our game plan went the way we wanted it to, we just didn’t finish.”

Hey Timmy....

maybe...just maybe...it is time you sacked up and questioned Pop...for once...
if you didn't have to GUARD TWO BIGS BY YOURSELF...

maybe the defense will get better....maybe if you use your influence to remind that asshole coach that there is a BETTER defensive big ROTTING on the fuckin' bench....

then maybe you won't have to guard two guys at once....

If your "backup big" is Matt Bonner....errr....I don't think you will EVER be able to guard only ONE big at a time....EVER.

Any one here...feel welcome to add the ....P.S. (post script)

Brazil
04-17-2011, 07:56 PM
lol at this quote, Tim confessing that he cannot trust the other big he has to keep on eye on both

silverblk mystix
04-17-2011, 07:59 PM
lol at this quote, Tim confessing that he cannot trust the other big he has to keep on eye on both

It is time for Timmy to approach Pop...enough with this nice gentlemanly -trust the coach-trust the system bullshit...

duncan228
04-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Hey Timmy....

maybe...just maybe...it is time you sacked up and questioned Pop...for once...
if you didn't have to GUARD TWO BIGS BY YOURSELF...

How do we know he hasn't? We have no way of knowing what he's said to Coach Pop. Duncan, and the Spurs, leave a lot behind closed doors.

silverblk mystix
04-17-2011, 08:11 PM
How do we know he hasn't? We have no way of knowing what he's said to Coach Pop. Duncan, and the Spurs, leave a lot behind closed doors.

Agreed.

Believe me...I am the biggest TD fan (after you, of course)...

But I am hoping that Timmy's last couple of years will bring some kind of help when defending teams with size. I am desperately trying to believe but when Pop leaves Timmy out to dry....

well...:bang:bang:bang:bang

Strike
04-17-2011, 08:26 PM
The tail end of Tim's career is being wasted with retarded "Bonner spreads the floor" logic, among other things.