PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs have no business advancing in the playoffs

ezau
04-17-2011, 08:10 PM
What the fuck is this shit? Giving the the Grizzlies their first franchise victory is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

And don't get me started that Manu isn't playing. His stupid step-back three-pointers wouldn't have helped at all.

Now I know why these fucks from Memphis wanted us all along.

I'd hate to say this, but I'd be cheering for the Lakers if the Spurs fall in the first round. At least the Lakers battled against the Spurs from the Shaq era until now.

It's been a good run Spurs fans. Let's enjoy those four rings that Timmy gave us.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Your wish is their command :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
05-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Your wish is their command :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wow dude, you really are butt hurt.

Let it go.

TheManFromAcme
05-01-2011, 10:21 AM

:lol:lol

:tu

Jose Canseco
05-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Just a reminder

What the fuck is this shit? Giving the the Grizzlies their first franchise victory is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

And don't get me started that Manu isn't playing. His stupid step-back three-pointers wouldn't have helped at all.

Now I know why these fucks from Memphis wanted us all along.

I'd hate to say this, but I'd be cheering for the Lakers if the Spurs fall in the first round. At least the Lakers battled against the Spurs from the Shaq era until now.

It's been a good run Spurs fans. Let's enjoy those four rings that Timmy gave us.