PDA

View Full Version : Defense

coachmac87
04-17-2011, 08:21 PM
It's that simple. We have nobody who can guard the perimeter, which normally means attack the paint and our bigs. Well if that is the case you MUST to the best of your ability protect the rim. Which for some reason Pop has refused to do the past 2 seasons. Playing Bonner and Blair next to Duncan does not stress defense by any means, teams are not afraid of a 6'6 big or ginger. You put two 7ft players out there are a 6'9 defensive minded player on the court, finishing at the rim will be more difficult. Manu hopefully comes into rotation on Wed., if that's the case Bonner or Blair could be out the rotation, due to the fact I think you must keep playing Hill or Neal due to offensive struggles. Even if Bonner or Blair rotations are precise their lack of height of straight gingerness won't concern the opposition....Get back to what won you :lobt: POP. Defense.

jjktkk
04-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Its Bonner's fault and Pop's fault for playing Bonner. :hat

tim210g
04-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Defense

TDMVPDPOY
04-17-2011, 10:14 PM
i dunno what game you were watchin, but i think we did an okay job tonight on the perimeter besides the 3 battier put up, all the other 3s the grizz put up were all contested and fluked shots....

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Those forwards and centers shooting 70 percent from the perimeter was sure impressive.