PDA

View Full Version : Maybe if the Spurs front office....

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Maybe if the Spurs front office made the crowd look like the Thunder's crowd we would have won this game. Look how awesome their crowd looks. Now that gets the fans into the game and really gives you a home court advantage. What I saw at the AT&T center was just pathetic.

Reck
04-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Weak crowd today for sure but what you gonna do?

Fact is, crowd is not gonna make you go 10/10.

When you have a bad game, a little energy from the crowd ain't gonna do jack.

Basketball Power
04-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Spurs crowd SUCKS, I remember the Spurs didn't even sell out GM1 of the WCF in 2007, pathetic

When Duncan retires and this team is in the shit they will regret being spoiled shitty fans

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Thunder crowd really paying dividends on the nuggets ft% 8-16.

GrandeDavid
04-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Spurs crowd SUCKS, I remember the Spurs didn't even sell out GM1 of the WCF in 2007, pathetic

When Duncan retires and this team is in the shit they will regret being spoiled shitty fans

Good point. I've been to plenty of games this year and have to agree with you. There was nothing more embarrassing than the Boston game.

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Good point. I've been to plenty of games this year and have to agree with you. There was nothing more embarrassing than the Boston game.

I went to that game and it was bad. The crowd didn't get into it until the last three minutes and by that time we were down eight. At one point the crowd got the loudest it did all night on a Spurs offensive possession. Not to mention I had a ton of Celtics fans sitting around me.

Splits
04-17-2011, 09:49 PM
Admit it, we're spoiled. This is our 14th CONSECUTIVE year in the playoffs. This is the first game of the first round and we're a 1 seed. I forgive the fans for not being up for it. At least they don't act like Jazz fan.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Don't lump all Spurs fans in with that group. I blame the people of San Antonio. I can't afford to buy playoff tickets and stay in a hotel to watch the game, but I'd show up early, leave late and have no voice for two days afterward. :)