PDA

View Full Version : The Viability of Suicide...

BUMP'S LEFT FOOT
04-17-2011, 10:47 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Laker fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about New Orleans...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Lakers even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Lakers team, in 2011, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Western Conference Playoffs...

Zelophehad
04-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Another BUMP classic imho

Killakobe81
04-17-2011, 10:50 PM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Laker fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about New Orleans...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Lakers even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Lakers team, in 2011, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Western Conference Playoffs...

LOl Standings says we the 2nd seed and we are ...until someone wins 4 then I will agree with you.
AS for moderate Im as close as you get. No panic yet. But will be if I see the same shit in Game 2 ...

Nathan89
04-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Doesn't matter Bynum+1pick for Gray summer of 2011.

The Lakers will be back

i MAke GOod POlls
04-18-2011, 12:10 AM
:lol