PDA

View Full Version : Calm down spurs fans, spurs will win the west

SinBAD
04-18-2011, 12:06 AM
you guys have very little faith in your team that won 61 games in the regular season.The grizz cant handle a full strength SA.Pop is the best coach in the league at between game adjustments so have faith

just watched OKC and they dont have a consistent 3rd scorer.I believe they will beat the nuggets in 7.Durant and westbrook cant average 70 thoughout the playoffs.

Lakers aren't as good.They have lost 6 of the last 7.They will beat the horents but might lose to portland in the 2nd round.Bottom line WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WEST.

Trust the team.
Believe.

The best team I've seen so far are the bulls, they are scary and i just hope someone can beat them.

spurtech09
04-18-2011, 12:36 AM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::downspi n::rollin:blah

G-Dawgg
04-18-2011, 06:08 AM
The Spurs are not playing the same basketball they were playing at the beginning of the season.... The Spurs were running a much more uptempo offense and running scores up like crazy.

I'm starting to lose confidence. But I'll be cheering them till the bitter end.

tim210g
04-18-2011, 09:27 AM
If we were playin new orealens and lost the first game I wouldn't be worrying but the fact is that even before the playoffs started I wanted no part of memphis becuz they jus match up too well with us...that bein said I still think well prevail but damn this is a scary series..

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 09:30 AM
6/10 trolljob

Fireball
04-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Memphis is really the badest pick for the Spurs in the first round ... they seem even a more difficult matchup than the Lakers ... they have a big frontline ... but additionally young talent on the other positions and solid bench players.

Match-up wise the Spurs are fucked ...

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
stop makin threads damn it

Hoops Czar
04-18-2011, 11:26 AM
you guys have very little faith in your team that won 61 games in the regular season.The grizz cant handle a full strength SA.Pop is the best coach in the league at between game adjustments so have faith

just watched OKC and they dont have a consistent 3rd scorer.I believe they will beat the nuggets in 7.Durant and westbrook cant average 70 thoughout the playoffs.

Lakers aren't as good.They have lost 6 of the last 7.They will beat the horents but might lose to portland in the 2nd round.Bottom line WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WEST.

Trust the team.
Believe.

The best team I've seen so far are the bulls, they are scary and i just hope someone can beat them.

Another Spurs fan living in the past. The Spurs barely played .500 ball since the all-star break. Winning 61 games means absolutely nothing once the post season begins. And if thats the reason you think the Spurs will win the west, your reasoning is seriously flawed.

Durant, Westbrook and Harden. OKC does have three consistent scorers. They also have size in the paint. Don't kid yourself, they're a beast.

The Lakers aren't good because they lost 6 of 7? Even so, they had a better record than the Spurs since the break and somehow, that makes SA the best in the west? I think SinBAD's tunnel vision is stuck on overdrive.

Expert
04-25-2014, 09:17 AM
This tbh..

200 miles
04-25-2014, 10:16 AM
This tbh..

You really enjoy being a prick with a large bag of salt on your shoulder, don't you?

200 miles
04-25-2014, 10:23 AM
I sincerely hope that your team does not take a turn for the worse in their series against Houston and advance to the second round for the first time in ages just as you should hope that the Mavericks finish us off and present you a red carpet to the conference finals.

Expert
04-25-2014, 11:16 AM
I sincerely hope that your team does not take a turn for the worse in their series against Houston and advance to the second round for the first time in ages just as you should hope that the Mavericks finish us off and present you a red carpet to the conference finals.

You've pegged me, sleuth.