PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with wannabe Alpha Females?

TE
04-18-2011, 12:13 AM
This thread should provide some incredible insight. :hat

IronMexican
04-18-2011, 12:15 AM
You challenge them to a fight.

Sense
04-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Oh god...

I was married to one...

4>0rings
04-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Don't argue with them, ignore them. They HATE that.

TE
04-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh god...

I was married to one...

That had to have sucked. :lol

Sisk
04-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Oh god...

I was married to one...

That sounds like hell on earth...

Tinystarz
04-18-2011, 12:53 AM
nothing wrong with it :)

CuckingFunt
04-18-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm curious to know what qualifies as a "wannabe alpha female," though I'll probably regret asking...

Frenzy
04-18-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm curious to know what qualifies as a "wannabe alpha female," though I'll probably regret asking...

A fem that can do this
?http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2008/04/pregnant_woman_thinks_shes_man.jpg

SourCandy
04-18-2011, 02:37 AM
A fem that can do this
?http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2008/04/pregnant_woman_thinks_shes_man.jpg

:lol that's gross

Fpoonsie
04-18-2011, 03:00 AM
It's weird. I tend to be more attracted to the raging cunts, even though a "sweet girl" would prolly be better for me.

greyforest
04-18-2011, 03:13 AM
alpha females are naturally attracted to alpha males, so keep these particular snitches in line and they love it

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 04:21 AM
This reminds me....

There was this one alpha female that lived in the dorm across from me that I had my eye on. She was rather new, so she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area. Usually on memorial day weekend I would host a rather large party by a lake a couple hours from the base. This chick shows up looking for the people that invited her and of course it being my party, I greet her. She pretty much ignores me, and is looking at the guys. Then I ask her if she wanted a beer. She replies "I only drink with men taller than me." My buddies heard what she said and shit quickly got around the party. Everyone pretty much ignored her the whole time. She started walking back to her car, pretty upset apparently, and I yelled out "Hey bitch!!! Want a beer now???" The whole party started laughing at her and she drove off.

After Memorial Day weekend was over everyone gets back to the dorms and my better friends hang out at my room to drink some more. After they left, I decided to go the the Shopette and see her sitting outside alone. She looks at me and instead of rolling her eyes, like she normally does, she smiles instead. So I roll my eyes at her. After a week of this or so, she shows up at my room and apologizes. She then says that she didn't understand how a little guy like me had that kind of influence. Then I tell her to stick around and she would find out for herself. After that, it was game over. She was ripe for the picking.

ManuBalboa
04-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Remind them it's mustard and then lettuce.

jk I prefer mayo

leemajors
04-18-2011, 07:25 AM
just trigger some excellence

Leetonidas
04-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Assert your male dominance and flaunt your chauvinistic behavior without remorse around her until she shuts the fuck up and cooks you something delicious. :tu

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 08:30 AM
utbnr, tbh

silverblk mystix
04-18-2011, 08:35 AM
I don't deal with them...I just lose interest.
Let other guys deal with the drama.

Frenzy
04-18-2011, 08:48 AM
crofl short people

Or it could be she was freakin tall...but I doubt that unless she had to hunch over as she walked in.

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2011, 09:09 AM
headbutt their ovaries

Soul_Patch
04-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Penis slap, to the cheek...

thispego
04-18-2011, 10:05 AM
This reminds me....

There was this one alpha female that lived in the dorm across from me that I had my eye on. She was rather new, so she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area. Usually on memorial day weekend I would host a rather large party by a lake a couple hours from the base. This chick shows up looking for the people that invited her and of course it being my party, I greet her. She pretty much ignores me, and is looking at the guys. Then I ask her if she wanted a beer. She replies "I only drink with men taller than me." My buddies heard what she said and shit quickly got around the party. Everyone pretty much ignored her the whole time. She started walking back to her car, pretty upset apparently, and I yelled out "Hey bitch!!! Want a beer now???" The whole party started laughing at her and she drove off.

After Memorial Day weekend was over everyone gets back to the dorms and my better friends hang out at my room to drink some more. After they left, I decided to go the the Shopette and see her sitting outside alone. She looks at me and instead of rolling her eyes, like she normally does, she smiles instead. So I roll my eyes at her. After a week of this or so, she shows up at my room and apologizes. She then says that she didn't understand how a little guy like me had that kind of influence. Then I tell her to stick around and she would find out for herself. After that, it was game over. She was ripe for the picking.

:lmao :lmao this post is awesome :lmao you unintentionally destroyed yourself in so many ways. Absolutely wonderful! :lmao

Ginobilly
04-18-2011, 10:16 AM
I think you should change the "Alpha" with conceited females.

Sportcamper
04-18-2011, 10:20 AM
How do you deal with wannabe Alpha Females?

You move out of LA!

Sportcamper
04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Dang...thispego made me :lol...What is the world coming too?

Ginobilly
04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
This reminds me....

:lmao you must of showed her your cock and your wallet. "Is this tall enough for you, bitch?" I can't believe, that in this day and age, there are still chicks who act like that; even when you try to be a gentlemen and be nice to them. I blame the media (MTV) and society for this type of behavior.

Sportcamper
04-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I have a friend who is about 5’ 5” tall & sort of looks like Eddie Munster…The guy cant get a date…He is a great guy & worth $$$...He tries internet dating services & keeps his financial information to himself…Drives an older Camero…He has been told a bunch of times, you are too short for me…But then again this is LA…If any of those gals knew how rich he was they would change their tune in a heartbeat…:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Hump them until they recognize you as the pack leader?

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 10:48 AM

:rollin

Sportcamper
04-18-2011, 10:50 AM
spurs_fan_in_exile always has some great zingers…:lmao

Leetonidas
04-18-2011, 10:52 AM

This. I have seen Cesar Milan execute this technique to perfection.

mrsmaalox
04-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Not sure what you mean by "wannabe". And I'm assuming you are specifically referring to the most negative traits that can be associated with an alpha personality (male or female) ie loud, conceited, condescending, sarcastic, demanding, to name a few.

I deal with them the same way I deal with bitches of either sex, alpha or not; I smile, nodding my head in agreement and walk away as fast as possible, leaving them to find someone else to inflict themselves on. I won't expend any of my precious time/energy engaging them on any level.

Sense
04-18-2011, 11:45 AM

:lol

xellos88330 hijacked this thread

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 12:57 PM
:lmao :lmao this post is awesome :lmao you unintentionally destroyed yourself in so many ways. Absolutely wonderful! :lmao

How do you figure? Because I got shot down because I am short? Doesn't bother me at all. I am half asian so I have half an excuse anyways :lol. Short guys have to deal with it. That is when I figured that taller women are shorter than me when they are on their knees.

John Basedow
04-18-2011, 01:22 PM
:lmao

omg xellos just made my day...:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
04-18-2011, 01:28 PM
This reminds me....

you forgot the "Dear Penthouse" at the beginning of your little story

Fpoonsie
04-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Wow.

Greg Oden
04-18-2011, 01:43 PM
"she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area."

holy god, you are a flaming faggot.

Sisk
04-18-2011, 01:44 PM
It's weird. I tend to be more attracted to the raging cunts

ChumpDumper
04-18-2011, 01:47 PM
I tend to be tall around such women.

z0sa
04-18-2011, 02:09 PM
You stop being a pussy.

jag
04-18-2011, 02:45 PM
This reminds me....

:lol wow

I don't even want to know what you were thinking as you typed that out.

Oh, Gee!!
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM
:lol wow

I don't even want to know what you were thinking as you typed that out.

it reads like a bad 80's movie about spring break or saving the local ski resort from a corporate takeover.

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 03:30 PM
"she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area."

Nice sig.

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 03:30 PM

Nice sig.

Greg Oden
04-18-2011, 03:52 PM
she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing".

John Basedow
04-18-2011, 03:53 PM
xellos just immortalized himself on ST, imo

ploto
04-18-2011, 04:03 PM
It depends who this person is-- is she your boss, your co-worker, or your girl friend?

TE
04-18-2011, 04:32 PM
This reminds me....

:lmao Oh shit.

4>0rings
04-18-2011, 04:37 PM
"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me."

http://bombardmentsociety.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/ron-burgundy_scotch.jpg

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
:lmao Oh shit.

Yea, it was pretty fucked up. Hilarious as hell though.

Sense
04-18-2011, 04:42 PM

xellos88330
04-18-2011, 04:43 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nice.

Gutter92
04-20-2011, 03:35 AM
You spent a week going to the "Shopette" (what the fuck is a shopette) rolling your eyes at some chick? :lmao You showed her:lmao

Halberto
04-20-2011, 05:39 AM
Short-term solution: make them feel you're not interested

long-term solution: don't let it become long-term. Nothing worse than a bitchy controlling girlfriend that knows you won't hit her back.

xellos88330
04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
You spent a week going to the "Shopette" (what the fuck is a shopette) rolling your eyes at some chick? :lmao You showed her:lmao

Shopette is kinda like a convenience store on an Air Force base. I didn't go there for a week. I always went pretty much every day for cigarettes, beer, sodas, gatorade, and other random shit.

Her reputation/credibility was already tarnished with the way she treated me. If you have a great circle of friends or whatever, people know you, like you and always want to hang out with you, wouldn't they respond to some random girl they just met with disdain should she insult you right out the box? I didn't need to rub it in and run circles around her pointing and laughing calling her a bitch or flexing my muscles saying I would donkey punch her stupid ass like I did the dorm slut, or some shit like that. The damage was done.

And apparently I did "show her", because she came by my room apologizing to me. I don't work the way most people do as far as finding/making/keeping friends. Everyone wants to be accepted and well-liked. I know this and build a circle with myself at the center. When we all get together and party or whatever, the others don't really know each other very well and the main thing that they have in common is me as a friend. Thus, I naturally become the Alpha without having to force dominance. This is the little Alpha Male (at least mine anyways) game plan. It just so happened that my network spanned most of the enlisted on that base.

John Basedow
04-20-2011, 02:57 PM
S

And apparently I did "show her", because she came by my room apologizing to me. I don't work the way most people do as far as finding/making/keeping friends. Everyone wants to be accepted and well-liked. I know this and build a circle with myself at the center. When we all get together and party or whatever, the others don't really know each other very well and the main thing that they have in common is me as a friend. Thus, I naturally become the Alpha without having to force dominance. This is the little Alpha Male (at least mine anyways) game plan. It just so happened that my network spanned most of the enlisted on that base.

xellos88330
04-20-2011, 03:07 PM

Shocking isn't it? :lmao

TE
05-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Alpha women are fucking stupid.

TE
05-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Alpha women are fucking stupid.

And unbearable.

TE
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Fuck

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2011, 02:26 AM
lol somebody got turned down tonight

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2011, 02:31 AM
there's no secret formula, the answer to your problems is always raep

TE
05-12-2011, 02:31 AM
lol somebody got turned down tonight

Nah that's not it.

Wannabe alpha females are bitches in general at some point. Tonight I just remembered that, crudely.

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2011, 02:43 AM

Nah that's not it.

Wannabe alpha females are bitches in general at some point. Tonight I just remembered that, crudely.

your quote should say alpha females are bitches in general most of the time. Its a logical fallacy to say they are bitches at some point cause let's face it ALL women are bitches

symple19
05-12-2011, 03:10 AM

can't believe I missed this gold from xellos.

There's a photo of this guy somewhere around here that makes this shit even more hilarious

DMC
05-12-2011, 08:05 AM
If the guy has his shit together, the woman normally doesn't need or even want to play his role. It's usually when the guy is or becomes a mama's boy sissy fuck or just a lazy, no showering, no job keeping shit stick that the woman has to put pants on and run the place.

howbouthemspurs
05-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Sometimes you just gotta smack them on the nose for them to sit.

DMC
05-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Lmao at your wannabe macho little attitude lately

Id make you ny little bitch, whiteboy

Shut up infatuated faggot.

The Franchise
05-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Treat those females like the bitches they are. For some reason they respond well to that.

Stringer_Bell
05-12-2011, 06:46 PM
The bigger your dick, the more likely the woman is to not order you around. And if you're not fucking her and showing her your dick, her opinion and attitude don't matter anyway.

Nick Manning
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
xellos, that first post is epic. kw would be proud.

DMC
05-12-2011, 10:04 PM
The bigger your dick, the more likely the woman is to not order you around. And if you're not throat fucking and force feeding her your dick, her opinion and attitude don't matter anyway.
fify

xellos88330
05-13-2011, 02:56 AM
can't believe I missed this gold from xellos.

There's a photo of this guy somewhere around here that makes this shit even more hilarious

Just trying to become a legend one way or another. :D

FuzzyLumpkins
05-13-2011, 08:31 AM
This reminds me....

crofl shopette

DMC
05-13-2011, 10:08 AM
We always called that the mini-bx

mojorizen7
05-16-2011, 06:51 AM
A0vfDHK7vsU

TE
07-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Fuck bitches tbh imo fwiw ircc

leemajors
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Nice bump braj

TE
07-29-2012, 03:50 PM
I was compelled to bro. :lol

:depressed

TE
07-29-2012, 03:50 PM
I was compelled to bro. :lol

:depressed

Wild Cobra
07-29-2012, 03:51 PM
The one alpha female I know is sexy, smart, and is no "wannabe." She is the alpha among all her friends. She can be bossy as hell, and doesn't ask much of me when we are together so I do and give her what she wants. I pick and choose my battles when to say no, or tell her how things will be. She accepts that. I simply let her be herself.

TE
07-29-2012, 04:01 PM
^she is no alpha female.

Wild Cobra
07-29-2012, 04:04 PM
^she is no alpha female.
Or are you just jealous?

leemajors
07-29-2012, 04:05 PM
^she is no alpha female.

He has probably been watching her for some time tbh, trust him.

TE
07-29-2012, 04:24 PM

MannyIsGod
07-29-2012, 04:32 PM

:lmao x 3049834093840

Reck
07-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Wild Cobra forgot to log in as Avante when he made that post. :lol

lefty
07-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Don't argue with them, ignore them. They HATE that.

/thread

Reck
07-29-2012, 10:12 PM
/thread

LOL no.

You ignore them and is worse for you.

You'll either get dumped or cuckholded. :lol

TE
07-29-2012, 10:43 PM
LOL no.

That's why, it's fuck bitches (those type, that is).

DMC
07-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Off season

silverblk mystix
07-29-2012, 11:47 PM
LOL no.

Wrong.

You don't give her the power to do the dumping and the only cuck around here is Blake.

Wild Cobra
07-30-2012, 03:06 AM
I see you people are stereotyping an alpha female to more than just being the female leader of a group of females. Other traits vary.

Wild Cobra
07-30-2012, 03:12 AM
The first three definitions here (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alpha%20Female) fit her, and much of the fourth.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2012, 04:00 AM
It seems obvious to be that it's different that what we think of.

Figured I would bring this thread back to the top because I want to know too.

TE...

What exactly did you mean by "wannabe alpha female?"

xellos88330
08-03-2012, 12:53 PM
I love this thread!!!