PDA

View Full Version : My Brothers Please Hold It Down While I'm Away

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2011, 07:19 AM
I need to a take a break to head out West...if the series is over before I get back then I'll celebrate with you in the 2nd round...:toast

Luva, Cully, 21, and others regulate these Ho's as per usual please.

Tyson ease up on the knee pads and Vaseline homie :lol

Spur fan remember "Till The Wheels Fall Off" - :lmao

and if you're wondering what I'm up to then wonder no more...just chilling with my peeps...:hat

CX2Acz35XWY

spursfan09
04-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Good Idea leave now. So when the Lakers lose you can say you weren't posting since you were outta town. So this place has no internets?

Kyle Orton
04-18-2011, 08:19 AM
lol bull dyke

spursfan09
04-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Lol your mother and inflatable girlfriend

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2011, 09:01 AM
I need to a take a break to head out West...if the series is over before I get back then I'll celebrate with you in the 2nd round...:toast

Luva, Cully, 21, and others regulate these Ho's as per usual please.

Tyson ease up on the knee pads and Vaseline homie :lol

Spur fan remember "Till The Wheels Fall Off" - :lmao

and if you're wondering what I'm up to then wonder no more...just chilling with my peeps...:hat

CX2Acz35XWY

and one more thing....someone please punch BR in the fucking throat....and shut that faggot the hell up :rollin

and since I know you'll miss me...here is a little nugget...have fun with trying to figure this one out.....:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/practice.jpg

Cry Havoc
04-18-2011, 09:05 AM
I need to a take a break to head out West...

WTF? What is "west" of LA? Are you taking a break by swimming in the Pacific for a week?

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2011, 09:09 AM
He doesn't live in LA

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2011, 09:15 AM
WTF? What is "west" of LA? Are you taking a break by swimming in the Pacific for a week?

yes.... and here's another little nugget for those so interested in my residences, how big my balls are, and my overall descent...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/pBeach.jpg

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Have fun, Kool.

Enjoy the $500. It's found $.

Chow!