PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the gritty and well coached Hornets!

Rummpd
04-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Spurs lose a heartbreaker without their closer playing ;as Pop continues to be as stubborn as hell to play small going against a tall and very skilled Grizz front line and all Spurs fans feel like dogs.

However, then C. Paul and a bunch of no name bigs just tear apart the Lakers soft front line (while Kobe, who was brilliant up until closing time, bricks a half dozen straight at the end); and the gritty and well coached Hornets* at least makes it a somewhat palatable day of watching NBA basketball!

Now I will be amazed if the Hornets even split the next two; but at least they are playing hard, had a superstar really step up, and are well coached!

If Monte Williams coached the Spurs - they would be a better team period.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Spurs lose a heartbreaker without their closer playing ;as Pop continues to be as stubborn as hell to play small going against a tall and very skilled Grizz front line and all Spurs fans feel like dogs.

However, then C. Paul and a bunch of no name bigs just tear apart the Lakers soft front line (while Kobe, who was brilliant up until closing time, bricks a half dozen straight at the end); and the gritty and well coached Hornets* at least makes it a somewhat palatable day of watching NBA basketball!

Now I will be amazed if the Hornets even split the next two; but at least they are playing hard, had a superstar really step up, and are well coached!

He's going to be out of job and on the streets selling rock within a couple years. You heard it here first.

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:51 AM
spurs have great point differential! they should not have lost. they should be sweeping their way to victory because they have great point differential!

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Spurs can keep shoulding and they'll end up with The Skunker II.

tee, hee.

Tinystarz
04-18-2011, 09:54 AM
It was fun to watch the fluke win. But LA will comeback. This is LA's last chance.

i MAke GOod POlls
04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
stfu

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 09:57 AM
This is LA's last chance.

:rolleyes

DJ Mbenga
04-18-2011, 11:00 AM
so the grizz arent well coached? i guess randolph is a once in a lifetime player who carried that team past the liability that is gasol and hollins

SomeCallMeTim
04-18-2011, 06:47 PM
point differential on OP = 2.3

InTheCrust
04-18-2011, 07:51 PM
enough jerkin off the hornets, i think it's time both teams faced the task at hand. but LA needs to stop taking days off during the PLAYOFFS.

are you fucking kidding me? regular season is a different story, but you just don't go and lay an egg like they did sunday. i say it's gonna catch up to them sooner or later.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Thank you to the gritty and well coached Grizzlies!

Muser
04-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Rummpd is the gift that keeps on giving.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Rummpd is The Good Doctor that keeps on healing.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2011, 12:02 PM

once again 3-1 :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-26-2011, 12:06 PM
lol