PDA

View Full Version : updated chamionship odds

boutons_deux
04-18-2011, 11:20 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/668986-2011-nba-playoff-predictions-updated-championship-odds-for-all-16-teams/page/2

Juggity
04-18-2011, 11:26 AM
The Celtics have a better chance to win it than the Spurs??

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 11:37 AM
see the full-strength fakers losing game 1 to shorthanded NOH actually improves fakers' chances of winning title.

spurs losing to grizzlies exposes spurs for the nonplayoff worthy team they really are

tbh this post is true, although your sarcasm doesn't go unnoticed. The Lakers loss gives them a wake-up call...The Spurs loss showed what everybody was thinking: their weak frontcourt will be their undoing. Memphis isn't going to win this series, but they're sure as shit gonna beat the Spurs up for 6-7 games.

Hoops Czar
04-18-2011, 11:49 AM
tbh this post is true, although your sarcasm doesn't go unnoticed. The Lakers loss gives them a wake-up call...The Spurs loss showed what everybody was thinking: their weak frontcourt will be their undoing. Memphis isn't going to win this series, but they're sure as shit gonna beat the Spurs up for 6-7 games.

The Lakers aren't as good as you think you are. Too much dependency on Kobe to run the offense and to make all the plays down the stretch. They don't play like a team when it counts. They have a decided advantage in the paint and they lose sight of that. They'll wipe the floor with NO, but they won't survive a clash with OKC should the two meet in the finals.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 11:54 AM
The Lakers aren't as good as you think you are. Too much dependency on Kobe to run the offense and to make all the plays down the stretch. They don't play like a team when it counts. They have a decided advantage in the paint and they lose sight of that. They'll wipe the floor with NO, but they won't survive a clash with OKC should the two meet in the finals.

I assume you mean the WCF? As of now I'd agree. Miami and OKC are the only teams that worry me.

Obstructed_View
04-18-2011, 11:55 AM
tbh this post is true, although your sarcasm doesn't go unnoticed. The Lakers loss gives them a wake-up call...The Spurs loss showed what everybody was thinking: their stubborn coach will be their undoing. Memphis isn't going to win this series, but they're sure as shit gonna beat the Spurs up for 6-7 games.

Fixed.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Fixed.

True. The solution is chained to the bench.

Hoops Czar
04-18-2011, 12:01 PM
I assume you mean the WCF? As of now I'd agree. Miami and OKC are the only teams that worry me.

Yes. I don't think either the Spurs or Lakers will represent the west in the finals for just the second time since 1998. It would take a dramatic turn of events for my opinion to change.

baseline bum
04-18-2011, 12:18 PM
The Magic over the Thunder?? :lmao