Bruno
04-18-2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_kris_humphries.jpg
Born: Feb 6, 1985
Height: 6-9 / 2.06
Weight: 235 lbs. / 106.6 kg.
College: Minnesota
Years Pro: 6

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kris_humphries/career_stats.html)

DesignatedT
04-30-2011, 02:18 PM
This guy could be interesting. Averaged a double double this season and really came into his own. Not sure why NJ wouldn't resign him but it could be a good option.

loveforthegame
04-30-2011, 08:59 PM
I like him as an option too. I thought he played pretty good for Dallas but could never get more minutes. Really stepped his game up in NJ.

Not as tall as we'd like but he doesn't get pushed around either.

Doubt we can afford him unfortunately.

Spur-Addict
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
NJ will most likely want him back. It'll be hard to pull him away from them.

100%duncan
04-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Great player, I saw his games and he was impressive

SenorSpur
06-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Humphries is a very curious option. He fared very well during his lone half-season for the Mavs. Had an even better season last year with the Nets. I highly doubt the Nets would let him get away, but I know he's looking for a hefty payday. And with the rock that was just purchased for the future Mrs. Humphries, he's gonna need a lot of loot. Thereby, he may be priced out of the Spurs range.

I'm with Phila. I'd love him on the Spurs just for the opportunity to get a regular face time, and booty viewing time, of Kim.

Spurtacus
06-29-2011, 07:52 PM
This is priority #1 for the Nets. They want to retain Kris and sign other star talent to keep Deron in NJ. No way Spurs can get him unless they dump RJ/Bonner (like that will ever happen).

Spurtacus
06-29-2011, 07:59 PM
I think the Nets want West, but if KH gets loose SA should make it happen. Put him and Kawhi on the floor with TD and that a very nice defensive front.

From what I read Kris was #1 on their agenda; but this was before West opted out. West is coming off ACL surgery so he's probably going to be cheaper then Humphries.