PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough, Shaq needs to be Put Down

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Someone needs to put Shaq down.

The guy is finished, its over for him. There is life after basketball, jumping on legit stars backs to collect rings is pretty pathetic.

Bostons medical staff should all be fired, for trying to even give him a chance for the playoffs. Just rule him out and let Jermaine O'neal earn his salary.

Shaq has been out more the half the season, played 37 games.

whats the plan, to makes the finals then have him on board? does that even count as winning a ring. His generation looks up to Jordan, Jordan never took half a season off then wins a ring, shaq is a journeyman, 39 yrs old, 4 teams
(Miami, Pheonix, Cleveland and Boston) in 4 or 5 years?..Please go away

Shaq's Status for game 2 for knicks = OUT...Big suprise there.

Celtics always do this shit, like they did with Garnett a few yrs ago, "he will be back soon" that went on for weeks, then his out, bostons medical staff = failure.

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Can you imagine what he looks like nude?

rayjayjohnson
04-18-2011, 05:42 PM
remember jordan in washington? he wasn't injured, but it was a waste. same deal.

put em out to stud. im sure shaq has a giant pecker.

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Stern bought up all the video and put it in his synagogue anteroom.

Reck
04-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I feel the same way about a few so call NBA players.

The Shaq situation is pretty bad though. Going from quality teams to quality teams just so he can up Bryant is pretty desperate.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Shaq is a straight bum at this point.

he has no fitness at all, whats he weigh now? 390lbs?

rayjayjohnson
04-18-2011, 05:45 PM

The Shaq situation is pretty bad though. Going from quality teams to quality teams just so he can up Bryant is pretty desperate.

i'm fine with it.

no way can the rapist go out with more rings than shaqtus.

Dex
04-18-2011, 05:46 PM
This is what Boston gets for counting on Shaq for the playoffs.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 05:51 PM

Im with you, I dont get jumping like a whore from team to team to try get that ring, Im sure it feels better to win it after you have gone through the playoff battles, the in-house fighting, going through highs and lows with the same group of guys then win, that would feel really sweet, just like the spurs did, lakers did (when shaq was there), bulls did, pistons also.

To just jump on a sure fire team, play half the season is weak minded...and IF the celtics did win it this year and shaq played a few playoff games can he actually be happy and proud of it like his past rings?

I wont. they must look at shaq like his a fucken curse, cant forget the time he was in miami and went off against riley and the heat, fat fuck.

ManuBalboa
04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
I hope he gets on TNT asap.

boutons_deux
04-18-2011, 06:01 PM
"I dont get jumping like a whore from team to team to try get that ring"

It's not the ring, it's $20M/year.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 06:06 PM

Not anymore, his on 1.3M.

which makes matters worst, how the fuck do u go from 20M a year to 1.3M , is it sheer desperation? i know he needs to have more rings then kobe but they way he is going about it is unclassy and reeks of desperation.

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 06:06 PM

He's only gettin' $2 million this year and another $2 million next year.

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 06:07 PM
gd it.

NewJerSpur
04-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Big toe, calf, hang nail......doesn't take too much with Shaq or any contact it appears. Probably told Doc, "I'll be ready for the Lakers, and possibly the Magic." He's going out Brett Favre style and the regular season is his preseason. Hopefully this IS the last year.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 06:11 PM
He's only gettin' $2 million this year and another $2 million next year.

Its not a question about money, he can make another 20M a year and i will be happy for him.

the question is he cannot play, he only plays half a season and tries get back in shape for the playoffs and fails, this has been consistent, you think these NBA head coach jerkoffs will see it clearly by now

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Big toe, calf, hang nail......doesn't take too much with Shaq or any contact it appears. Probably told Doc, "I'll be ready for the Lakers, and possibly the Magic." He's going out Brett Favre style and the regular season is his preseason. Hopefully this IS the last year.

I hope its his last year, the fat shit contributes fuck all, his a locker room killer.

"Win a ring for the king" - you fat fuck, what ring? a burger ring.

boutons_deux
04-18-2011, 06:15 PM
1.3M is still a lot more than he'll make in a year retired.

NewJerSpur
04-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Cleveland felt they didn't need to trade for Stadt and then benched Hickson in favor of Shaq. Good thing the "Big Favre" put them over the top.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 06:20 PM
1.3M is still a lot more than he'll make in a year retired.

How much has he made since joining the NBA? around 300M? lets say $200M.

and endorsements etc, he should be the happiest dude enjoying his life, but you can see how kobe's rings affect him, he would play in a shithole like Cleveland to dethrone Kobe, didnt work.

Life is not about money, especially when you have alot of money.

ALVAREZ6
04-18-2011, 06:26 PM
I agree, shaq is being a massive douche, and he still says he isn't retiring :lol. What a piece of shit. Even if he were to catch and pass Kobe in the ring count, which most definitely will not happen, everybody still would know that he didn't contribute shit for the last couple. Retire your pathetic ass shaq.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 06:37 PM
I agree, shaq is being a massive douche, and he still says he isn't retiring :lol. What a piece of shit. Even if he were to catch and pass Kobe in the ring count, which most definitely will not happen, everybody still would know that he didn't contribute shit for the last couple. Retire your pathetic ass shaq.

Shaq wont retire, he will go out blowing out his knee or ACL.

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Shaq wont retire

I don't blame him. It'll never be like this ever again.

- "You want every last second."

Red Hawk #21
04-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Shaq is what Jamaicans would call a "Wasteman" at this point of his career. The funny thing is most players gain a ton of weight after they retire, but this fat fuck keeps getting fatter and fatter while he's still in the league. Shaq is gunna be one obese motherfucker after he retires...

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2011, 07:21 PM
If someone paid you to just sit all day would you take it? Cubby does it for free.

LnGrrrR
04-18-2011, 07:32 PM
This thread makes me sad.

That said, as a homeroptimist, I have a small inkling of faith that Shaq will rise up renewed, like the phoenix, to be effective for just a few more games.

z0sa
04-18-2011, 07:36 PM
The only thing that rises up renewed for Shaq is his appetite.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Yeah that will rise Shaq up. A big dinner out with Chicken Fried Steak. Oh yeah!

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Kobe owns Shaqs mind, he knows people will look at the amount of rings they both won and he wants to be equal or have more.

Shaq has not helped boston get to where they are today. I dont see the fulfillment in that for him. his a tag-a-long

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 08:35 PM
This thread makes me sad.

That said, as a homeroptimist, I have a small inkling of faith that Shaq will rise up renewed, like the phoenix, to be effective for just a few more games.

It is sad.

- "The problem with time I've learned....eventually time always runs out."

ALVAREZ6
04-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Shaq wont retire, he will go out blowing out his knee or ACL.

I hope so

Giuseppe
04-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey, AL, you want me to loan you Poonsie's 14-incher? He went to Mass and won't need it.

Darth_Pelican
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Shaq is the Ric Flair of the NBA. Old, switches teams (brands for Ric) constantly, still wants to win, but doesn't know when to hang it up.

quickerblade
04-18-2011, 08:55 PM
His become a joke, I respect Alonzo more.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-18-2011, 09:10 PM
I seem to recall Shaq wants to play 20 years, as Kareem did and have a farewell tour around the league, like Kareem and Dr. J. did in the 80s. Maybe he needs the gifts, but I suspect it's only the atttention.

NewJerSpur
04-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Ric Flair is a legend, with a go to move (slap across the chest) and his patent... WHOOOOOOOO!!!! What the fuck does Shaq have?

Ric's go to move is the Figure-4-Leglock, get it right Luva.