Bruno
04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_nick_young.jpg
Born: Jun 1, 1985
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight: 210 lbs. / 95.3 kg.
College: USC
Years Pro: 3

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/nick_young/career_stats.html)

RFA

ChuckD
04-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Worst chucker in the league. He's truly awful at shot selection.

yavozerb
04-18-2011, 06:50 PM
This kid I think has some tools to work with..He has been waiting his turn to play behind the head case Arenas so of course when he finally gets his chance to shine he is going to shoot everything in site. The kid is still young enough to refine his game and on a team oriented system I think this kid could be really good all around player.

ChuckD
04-18-2011, 08:21 PM
This kid I think has some tools to work with..He has been waiting his turn to play behind the head case Arenas so of course when he finally gets his chance to shine he is going to shoot everything in site. The kid is still young enough to refine his game and on a team oriented system I think this kid could be really good all around player.

He's been doing it the whole time, reserve, starting whatever. He may be the only ball handler with WORSE shot selection than JR Smith, and at least JR's a pin point shooter.

yavozerb
04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
He's been doing it the whole time, reserve, starting whatever. He may be the only ball handler with WORSE shot selection than JR Smith, and at least JR's a pin point shooter.

Difference is JR always had a good team around him, other than wall (who is not a scorer yet) name some other scorers on that roster?

spursbird
04-18-2011, 10:46 PM
He's not so young. He's already 26 years old.

yavozerb
04-19-2011, 07:04 AM
He's not so young. He's already 26 years old.

For the spurs he is young...Spurs standards require you to be 25+ to be a rookie..:lol