PDA

View Full Version : Next On Khloe and Lamar - The 6th Man of the Year Award

Ashy Larry
04-19-2011, 01:28 PM
LOS ANGELES -- Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers) forward Lamar Odom (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/617/lamar-odom) has won the Sixth Man of the Year Award, multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com. There is a 3 p.m. PT press conference scheduled for the presentation on Tuesday afternoon.

Odom averaged 14.4 points, 8.7 rebounds and three assists per game while shooting 53 percent from the field, the highest shooting mark of his 12-year career.

The only requirement to win the award is for a player to come in as a reserve more games than he starts. Odom started 35 games and entered off the bench in 47.

When a player is in the playoffs and is in line to win one of the NBA's annual awards, the league will often schedule the press conference prior to what could potentially be the team's last home game so that there can be an additional presentation of the award in front on the player's home town fans.

The Lakers trail their best-of-seven first round series against the Hornets 1-0 and the series shifts to New Orleans for Games 3 and 4, meaning that Wednesday's home game would be the last in the case of an unlikely sweep by the Hornets.

Earlier in the season Odom said if he ended up winning the award he would place the trophy on the scorer's table at center court for the duration of the game as a symbol of his appreciation for the fans.

Khloe Kardashian, Odom's wife and reality TV co-star, tweeted, "Today is going to be an amazing day!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!" on Tuesday.

Odom is the first player in Lakers history to win the award since it started being presented in 1983. He finished sixth in the voting in 2010.

Odom's main competition for the award, which was voted on by a panel of 120 media members, included Dallas' Jason Terry (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/841/jason-terry), Boston's Glen Davis (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3200/glen-davis), Oklahoma City's James Harden (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3992/james-harden) and Philadelphia's Thaddeus Young (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3244/thaddeus-young).

I expect a nice performance tomorrow .......

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Props most consistent year he has had in Laker uniform, and most significant impact year since he was with the Heat.

Too bad he he preceded this award with the the turd he laid in Game one, I expect a better game in game 2.

Congrats, Lamar, well deserved.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 01:33 PM
It's worth as much as I could get at one of these gold exchanges that are all over the place.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:35 PM
It's worth as much as I could get at one of these gold exchanges that are all over the place.

You live in the 'hood, Cully? LOL

Actually those places have sprung up in the 'burbs as well ...

TD21-FTW
04-19-2011, 01:36 PM
He deserved it.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 01:37 PM
You live in the 'hood, Cully? LOL

Actually those places have sprung up in the 'burbs as well ...

Forget it, Killa. You sided Herself against me, Luva & Kool. That was wrong.

Fuck you.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Forget it, Killa. You sided Herself against me, Luva & Kool. That was wrong.

Fuck you.

Huh? When did that happen and what are you talking about?

Me and Luva are cool...(as far as I know) We were discussing shaq vs. Kobe last night in here.

I haven't talked to Kool in a minute ... but no beef here, what did I do to offend? :depressed

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 01:43 PM

Me and Luva are cool...as far as I know was discussing shaq vs. Kobe last night in here.

I haven't talked to Kool in a minute ... but no beef here, what did I do to offend? :depressed

After she cast us down for being upstairs prior to their Game 1 disaster, and reddening our asses for not living in Los Angeles, you came along immediately thereafter and supported her.

Or, am I wrong? If I'm wrong just say so, and I'll apologize for doubting you. It'll be my mistake and I'll take it and like it.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:46 PM
After she cast us down for being upstairs prior to their Game 1 disaster, and reddening our asses for not living in Los Angeles, you came along immediately thereafter and supported her.

Or, am I wrong? If I'm wrong just say so, and I'll apologize for doubting you. It'll be my mistake and I'll take it and like it.

Huh? I remember seeing a post about most Laker fans not living in L.A and I posted a reply. but I dont think I was in there when you were cast out like a Jezebel :lol I didnt even know that happened ...TBH.

Do you have a link or the thread title?

But I think you are confused ...

21_Blessings
04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Shame LO was the Invisible Man on Sunday.

Haven't seen the TV show yet. Is it as terrible and cringe worthy as advertised?

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Huh? I remember seeing a post about most Laker fans not living in L.A and I posted a reply. but I dont think I was in there when you were cast out like a Jezebel :lol I didnt even know that happened ...TBH.

Do you have a link or the thread title?

But I think you are confused ...

No. I ain't confused.

Fuck you.

noob cake
04-19-2011, 01:54 PM
look at mr. humphries

kardashian naturally excrete ped. kardashian magic

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:55 PM
No. I ain't confused.

Fuck you.

LOL are you serious what are you talking about? Do you have the post in question?

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
I mean if you want to say "fuck you" you have earned that right ...but doesnt a man have a right to know the charges that have been levied against him? I watch Law and Order ...I have rights damnit!!!

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
LOL are you serious what are you talking about? Do you have the post in question?

Yeah, I'm serious. This is the second time in a month that you've pulled a stunt like this, Killa. The first time I let it go. But, this last one. That was wrong of her to post it. For you to then come along and support it was incredible.

It's here somewhere. I have no idea how to locate it.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I'm serious. This is the second time in a month that you've pulled a stunt like this, Killa. The first time I let it go. But, this last one. That was wrong of her to post it. For you to then come along and support it was incredible.

It's here somewhere. I have no idea how to locate it.

Well then find it. I do not recall (Ollie North LOL) what the hell you are talking about? this Laker loss ...must be fuckin witcha because I picture you as a man with a steel trap of a brain.

In fact, DPG was trying to get me to call out Luva and Kool last week and I would not do so, even if I did not agree with some of their posts. For me, I stand on my own two feet. But if I did offend I apologize, (though i still want proof) and if you wont take my apology, as man I say fuck you too! :lol

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:05 PM
Killakobe81 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10786)
Veteran

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=10786&dateline=1285196151 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10786)

Position: Rugged Forward
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
vBookie Cash: $2700

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Are Any Laker Fans Upset Over This Loss

Originally Posted by Kori Ellis http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5146242#post5146242)
If Laker fans weren't worried about it, they wouldn't be hanging out on a Spurs forum, rapidly starting threads over and over about how the loss doesn't matter.

Doesn't living in L.A. teach you guys anything how to play it cool? ... oh my bad, lakaluva, Kool and Giuseppe don't live in L.A.

Cue the comments...

*Coasting*
*Playing down to the opponent*
*It's only April 17th*

(For the record, I think the Lakers will win the series relatively easily.)

agree with most of this shame to see the panic and false bravado in my Lakers brethren.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I accept your apology, Killa.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Killakobe81 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10786)
Veteran

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=10786&dateline=1285196151 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10786)

Position: Rugged Forward
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
vBookie Cash: $2700

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Are Any Laker Fans Upset Over This Loss

Originally Posted by Kori Ellis http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5146242#post5146242)
If Laker fans weren't worried about it, they wouldn't be hanging out on a Spurs forum, rapidly starting threads over and over about how the loss doesn't matter.

Doesn't living in L.A. teach you guys anything how to play it cool? ... oh my bad, lakaluva, Kool and Giuseppe don't live in L.A.

Cue the comments...

*Coasting*
*Playing down to the opponent*
*It's only April 17th*

(For the record, I think the Lakers will win the series relatively easily.)

agree with most of this shame to see the panic and false bravado in my Lakers brethren.

I dont shy away from what I said but how is that siding?
You admit freely you were concerned, I was telling you not to worry on sunday. YOu did seem a bit panicky ...
And for Laker fans to act like Paul did not just anally rape us is = false bravado.

And yes I was disappointed to smell fear in my Laker brothers. We lost and the Spurs loss. no one is more or less damning then the other. We both have shit to fix and i think we fix them. I am of course more confident that we will win then the Spurs ...

again, where did I "side" against you?

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:10 PM
I dont shy away from what I said but how is that siding?
You admit freely you were concerned, I was telling you not to worry on sunday. YOu did seem a bit panicky ...
And for Laker fans to act like Paul did not just anally rape us is, false bravado.

Where did I "side" against you?

So, I am confused? You don't agree with anything she cites in her post? You're just admonishing "me" for panicking in the backwash of Game 1?

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
So, I am confused? You don't agree with anything she cites in her post? You're just admonishing "me" for panicking in the backwash of Game 1?

No, I wasnt calling you out. I wasnt even just speaking of the NBA forum, LG my family back home that are Laker fans plenty were in panic mode.

Just saying when we lose we should not panic. We need to act like fans of a team that has won 16 titles and 3 peated before. The third leg is the toughest.

MJ never won 4 straight
Magic failed to 3 peat
Duncan cant even repeat (no offense)

I expected this series to be easier, but not the run. This will be the toughest one of PJ's and kobe's career and if they get it and we get to celebrate it, we better cherish this bitch. Because we may NEVER 3 peat again.

BTW, We still the champs until we lose 4 so I will still celebrate LAST year's title.

ohmwrecker
04-19-2011, 02:20 PM
The truth hurts, Cully. Especially when it comes from someone you respect, but that's when you need to hear it the most. You don't have to be Luva and Kool's lackey. You are better than that. Listen to Killa, he can guide off of the dark path.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Whatever I felt after Game 1, be it panic, according to you, or, opinion, I still hold to it. I said it then, I stand by it now:::if we lose tomorrow night, it's over. It's not a judgement, or, a condemnation of the Lakers. It's an observation.

& if it's over, I'll move. Instead of siding the Lakers shoulder-to-shoulder, I'll move in front of them in a shield.

***Obviously I misread your intentions on your comment to Her post.

I apologize, Killa. I am sorry.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:25 PM
The truth hurts, Cully. Especially when it comes from someone you respect, but that's when you need to hear it the most. You don't have to be Luva and Kool's lackey. You are better than that. Listen to Killa, he can guide off of the dark path.

- "You want me to testify against Jimmy Hoffa. lololololololololol!!!"

- Danny DeVito - "Hoffa"

hater
04-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Haven't seen the TV show yet. Is it as terrible and cringe worthy as advertised?

it's about Khloe and Lamer. what the fuck you think?

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:28 PM

LOL you trying to hurt or help here, Ohm? LOL

Read that thread again you can find it easy there is a search option up top. (forgot about that)
I was telling you not to write our obituary ... Ms. Ellis called yall out for not living in L.A. i did not mention that, all I spoke on was the fact both panic and false bravado was disappointing to see, we are better than that.

hater
04-19-2011, 02:31 PM
"oh my bad, lakaluva, Kool and Giuseppe don't live in L.A."

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Whatever I felt after Game 1, be it panic, according to you, or, opinion, I still hold to it. I said it then, I stand by it now:::if we lose tomorrow night, it's over. It's not a judgement, or, a condemnation of the Lakers. It's an observation.

& if it's over, I'll move. Instead of siding the Lakers shoulder-to-shoulder, I'll move in front of them in a shield.

***Obviously I misread your intentions on your comment to Her post.

I apologize, Killa. I am sorry.

And I accept in fact not even necessary ...we BOTH want the 3peat. that is all that matters losing a few games we shouldnt doesnt matter. My concern is having enough in the tank if we do make the Finals ...wheter it's Boston, Miami or or Bulls our hands will be full. the West wont just rollover either.

Paul reminded the League of one of our weaknesses but i was surprised (not a stat head) we were 7th best at defnding pnr in the regular season so we we really were shitty in Game one. We gave up almost 1.5 points everytime they ran it Sunday.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 02:34 PM
"oh my bad, lakaluva, Kool and Giuseppe don't live in L.A."

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

That's ok. I don't mind you doin' it.

I never defend my fandom. It's my religion.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 02:35 PM
And for the record I no longer reside there either. I left in 2003 ...been in NY, Sa and now Dallas.

I laugh at people that think I should of abandoned my squad when they sucked to root for the Spurs or Mavs. I actually admired the Spurs especially Pop and duncan until I move to Stone Oak. Then I saw all the Laker hate and my cast was set. Not A Spur hater but I have no love for them either ...

ohmwrecker
04-19-2011, 02:36 PM
LOL you trying to hurt or help here, Ohm? LOL

A little of both depending on perspective.

NBAfan83
04-19-2011, 02:59 PM
wow, laker fans are gay.

killa didn't want to be kicked out of the "fandom" so he starts sucking up to cully
pathetic. Stand up and be a man, hopefully your not like that IRL killa, or you'd be just pathetic. No need to back peddle or appease Cully, unless your trying to salvage your e-reputation which don't mean nothing in reality.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 03:05 PM
wow, laker fans are gay.

killa didn't want to be kicked out of the "fandom" so he starts sucking up to cully
pathetic. Stand up and be a man, hopefully your not like that IRL killa, or you'd be just pathetic. No need to back peddle or appease Cully, unless your trying to salvage your e-reputation which don't mean nothing in reality.

I was the one that was mistaken. I was wrong. Not Killa.

And I apologized.

NBAfan83
04-19-2011, 03:07 PM
I was the one that was mistaken. I was wrong. Not Killa.

And I apologized.

Regardless of who is wrong, it was so painfully sad to see him grovel, and kind of suck up, although if someone in real life said "fuck you" to his face, his first reaction would be quite different.

I understand your God status to these posters here, regardless of their team affiliation. I don't really "get" it, but i understand the logic of it. And I commend you for your manipulation of their limited brains, but sometimes seeing stuff like this in the internet is just really sad, that is all.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Regardless of who is wrong, it was so painfully sad to see him grovel, and kind of suck up, although if someone in real life said "fuck you" to his face, his first reaction would be quite different.

I understand your God status to these posters here, regardless of their team affiliation. I don't really "get" it, but i understand the logic of it. And I commend you for your manipulation of their limited brains, but sometimes seeing stuff like this in the internet is just really sad, that is all.

Kobe: 5

Tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

- "Suck on that, Sport."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

NBAfan83
04-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Kobe: 5

Tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

- "Suck on that, Sport."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Yeah, that's a fact, it's like saying the world is round, or like saying Giuseppe knows a million TV one-liners. Or watch TV a million hours already.

Why not try to make an astute observation that actually makes people go, "I never thought of it that way", rather than just repeat information that a million people know already.

It's like saying Number of Girls Kobe Raped 1
Number of Girls Duncan Raped 0

Come up with some unique information cully, you'll get more real life respect that way. Rehashing old information, your no better than google.

The Gemini Method
04-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Bickering aside, this is a proud moment for all of the Laker Nation. Lamar really had a great year for him as a Laker. He filled in on the 4th Annual Bynum Missing the Multiple Game Sweepstakes and filled in nicely. Well deserved, Candyman Klodomashian!

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 04:32 PM

Oh yes, I groveled ... LOL ... I Asked him to prove his assertion. i said as a man I apologized if I offended, and he apologized. Lot's of groveling there.

If he did not accept I said fuck you. That is real man shit something apparently you don't get. If a man cant admit when he is wrong ...you can not trust that man. and if I deliberately offeneded i would not apologize.

And LOL you caring about our conversation, you say it is sad but you wasted our time with your opinion of it. that is like saying reality TV sucks and you know this because Jersey shore is better than Khloe and Lamar ... nice.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Bickering aside, this is a proud moment for all of the Laker Nation. Lamar really had a great year for him as a Laker. He filled in on the 4th Annual Bynum Missing the Multiple Game Sweepstakes and filled in nicely. Well deserved, Candyman Klodomashian!

here these bitches just mad because someone(s) they know and love did not get it ...

rayjayjohnson
04-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Props to Son O' Crackhead, he's certainly been the best 6th man this year.

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2011, 04:41 PM

Me and Luva are cool...(as far as I know) We were discussing shaq vs. Kobe last night in here.

:lol He's mad at me for some reason too.

Anyway, congrats Lamar. Game 1 aside he has had a great year. He was by far the best 6th man this season.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Congrats to LO...he better bring the goods tomorrow.

Ashy Larry
04-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Press conference should be coming up in fifteen minutes on NBA TV

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Congrats to LO...he better bring the goods tomorrow.

OT:::What's your deal with the "Once Upon a Time" lodgment, Deads?

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:02 PM
OT:::What's your deal with the "Once Upon a Time" lodgment, Deads?

My favorite movie of all-time, tbh. Saw it on netflix again the other day.

IronMaxipad
04-19-2011, 05:04 PM
http://www.nba.com/live1/

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:04 PM
The rape scene brought it down a star for me. Love Leone but he always crowbars rapes into his movies.

Pelicans78
04-19-2011, 05:07 PM
The rape scene brought it down a star for me. Love Leone but he always crowbars rapes into his movies.

I agree. The rape was pointless in that movie.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:07 PM

I masturbated to the rape scene, tbh.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:08 PM
My favorite movie of all-time, tbh. Saw it on netflix again the other day.

Yes.

:toast It is an emotional experience viewing that film. The beating in the alley is extremely brutal (close your eyes and just hear it sometime):::"pardon the knuckles." "Bugsy" is superb. Young Debra's rejection of "Noodles" is so precise there.

You can watch it a hundred times and each time you'll discover something new.

"I slipped, Noodles."

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:10 PM
You sig now rests all-time just behind The Poolside Leg Sweep & Portman's Panty Pucker.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I masturbated to the rape scene, tbh.

:lol

It's special there because even the "chauffer" is permitted to act there without saying a word. Nice touch.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Yes.

:toast It is an emotional experience viewing that film. The beating in the alley is extremely brutal (close your eyes and just hear it sometime):::"pardon the knuckles." "Bugsy" is superb. Young Debra's rejection of "Noodles" is so precise there.

You can watch it a hundred times and each time you'll discover something new.

"I slipped, Noodles."

It's much more sad the 2nd and subsequent times you watch it...particularly the Young Debra rejection scene.

The end where James Woods pulls out the pocketwatch was a depressingly nice touch :cry

The very end where he's in the chinese opium den, takes a hit, leans back, and smiles as the credits roll never gets old. I come away with a different impression every time I see it :tu

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:14 PM
The score/soundtrack has never fit a film so perfectly before, imo

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:18 PM
It's much more sad the 2nd and subsequent times you watch it...particularly the Young Debra rejection scene.

The end where James Woods pulls out the pocketwatch was a depressingly nice touch :cry

The very end where he's in the chinese opium den, takes a hit, leans back, and smiles as the credits roll never gets old. I come away with a different impression every time I see it :tu

And it's wonderful to watch "Fat's" Jewish Deli thru the years as the year's pass and the neighborhood changes. At the end, some of the doors are cemented over and rooms are vacant.

You're gonna be changed for a while after viewing it. There's an emotional price.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:18 PM
The score/soundtrack has never fit a film so perfectly before, imo

It makes the heart race.

Killakobe81
04-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Proud of Lamar probably havent been this happy for a Laker winning an award, since Kobe's long overdue MVP. Not Kobe's Final MVP or all-star game MVP was more deserving then Lamar. Great team-mate, very unselfish.

Now prove that shit tomorrow by shitting on Landry ...LOL

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Not surprising Laker fans would love a movie where the main character is a rapist.

bcYppAs6ZdI

CavsSuperFan
04-19-2011, 05:21 PM
The movie makes no sense...You can watch it with the reels out of sequence & nobody would notice a continuity change…Did the guy die in the trash truck at the end or not? What is a trash truck doing on the street in the evening? These are strict Union controlled jobs, routes start at 5 AM…Whose kid is that at the end & why should I care…

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:22 PM
The movie makes no sense...You can watch it with the reels out of sequence & nobody would notice a continuity change…Did the guy die in the trash truck at the end or not? What is a trash truck doing on the street in the evening? These are strict Union controlled jobs, routes start at 5 AM…Whose kid is that at the end & why should I care…

One doesn't ask such questions, Supe.:lol

Go watch Oprah, gd it.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Not surprising Laker fans would love a movie where the main character is a rapist.

You've no room. Your Neal raped as well.

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:25 PM
You've no room. Your Neal raped as well.

Are you planning on responding to every single post made today?

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Dude if this wasn't the movie for you then it probably shouldn't have taken you almost 4 hours to realize that. I hear "The Postman" by Kevin Costner was 3+ hours, but I walked out after 30 minutes...and I still regret staying even THAT long

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Are you planning on responding to every single post made today?

Yes, if it has to do with Kobe raping.

You f'ers are owning up to Neal. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Neal was acquitted in a court of law.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:28 PM

In all seriousness the rape was just a microcosm of Noodles's persistent futility throughout the film...probably wasn't necessary but like you said, Leone loves a good ol' fashion raping

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:28 PM

So was OJ

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Neal raped, just like Kobe.

Don't worry, you'll get used to having a rapist on your team. Trust me, and congratulations on joining The Rapists Club.

CavsSuperFan
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
See….You probably watched the movie 50 times & you don’t get it either…I don’t understand Leone one bit…Same format, nice music, rape scene, good guy gets beat up, rape the nice girl in the chiffon dress, brake a guys hand with a hammer, fit in more rape but girl likes it this time, cut to happy people all drinking champagne… The opium den was very very cool though…I never knew what that was about before….

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
In all seriousness the rape was just a microcosm of the Noodles's persistent futility throughout the film...probably wasn't necessary but like you said, Leone loves a good ol' fashion raping

If he remade Wizard of Oz he would probably throw a rape scene in it. If you're going to jerk off to a scene in that movie, any of the ones with Tuesday Weld in it would work. Best scenes in the movie imho

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:35 PM
See….You probably watched the movie 50 times & you don’t get it either…I don’t understand Leone one bit…Same format, nice music, rape scene, good guy gets beat up, rape the nice girl in the chiffon dress, brake a guys hand with a hammer, fit in more rape but girl likes it this time, cut to happy people all drinking champagne… The opium den was very very cool though…I never knew what that was about before….

There's certain parts I'll never understand, but some things are best left up to the imagination. The music was great, the cast was second-to-none (the child actors look SO much alike to their adult counterparts--almost scary how close the resemblance is), and there are moments of pure comedy and pure heartbreak. It's not for everyone obviously, but I love the film.

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Neal raped, just like Kobe.

Don't worry, you'll get used to having a rapist on your team. Trust me, and congratulations on joining The Rapists Club.

Neal was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:37 PM
If he remade Wizard of Oz he would probably throw a rape scene in it. If you're going to jerk off to a scene in that movie, any of the ones with Tuesday Weld in it would work. Best scenes in the movie imho

It was a joke :lol

The one scene where she identifies the rapist from a "line-up (:lol)" is fucking hilarious

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:39 PM
The maternity ward scene/Danny Aiello cameo was priceless :lol

CavsSuperFan
04-19-2011, 05:40 PM
I like Good Fellas because I understand it…You always keep your mouth shut, you don’t rat on your friends, you gave them nothing & they gots nothing….And oh yea...stir the spaghetti sauce so it doesn’t get too thick…

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Neal was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

Neal raped just like Kobe.

Stings, don't it?

Don't worry, she wasn't your wife, girlfriend, mother, or sister. Just human debris, disposable, like an abortion. See?

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Got off with a public defender no less...

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:42 PM
It was a joke :lol

The one scene where she identifies the rapist from a "line-up (:lol)" is fucking hilarious

TBh I always found that more erotic than funny. Of course "I'm afraid I might crack you in the mouth and you'd like it" is llol inducing.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2011, 05:44 PM
TBh I always found that more erotic than funny. Of course "I'm afraid I might crack you in the mouth and you'd like it" is llol inducing.

:rollin

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:46 PM

Weld was a surprise choice there, and she was terrific.

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Got off with a public defender no less...

Neal rapedPERIOD

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I like the beach scene when DeNiro implies Woods is insane because of his Federal Reserve robbery delusions. The girls are present, but, in the background. Even the lifeguard takes note of the event. And Woods is almost beautiful in his white pants as he walks on the beach barefoot with the ocean behind him after he stalks off.

It's a wonderful part.

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

Well, I guess you would have deadlocked the jury if you were on it. Good thing you weren't.

He was acquittedPERIOD as you would say...

Giuseppe
04-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess you would have deadlocked the jury if you were on it. Good thing you weren't.

He was acquittedPERIOD as you would say...

No. Neal rapedPERIOD Live with it. You've no other choice.

Isitjustme?
04-19-2011, 06:28 PM
I could live with that or I could live with the jury's decision. hmmm....

ManuBalboa
04-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Her assistant is fine. She has a lot of courage keeping her around in the house with Odom.