PDA

View Full Version : well good game mavs fans..

lil_penny
04-19-2011, 11:31 PM
actually good series, I expect you guys to close us out in 5. this game pretty much confirms my thougts on Nate and his offensive schemes. this is beyond that though imo. we want more foul shots? well make them then:lmao
to make matters worse we have 02 peja nutting in our ass while kidd continues to to shit on our chest, all while that puerto rican fuck barea holds the camera.. you know what makes it worse is when you think its all over and the very last minute dirk slaps us in our face.. everytime:lol

well pardon all my bullshit for a minute, seriously though you guys have a tough ass team and the best closer in the game. hands down:toast we get the next win in pdx and you take the next two and prepare for the 2nd round.

Ghazi
04-19-2011, 11:31 PM
:clap

Dirk is the best player in the Western Conference..

4>0rings
04-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Moot point, either team is going to run into the buzz saw that is the New Orleans Hornets next round.

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Moot point, either team is going to run into the buzz saw that is the New Orleans Hornets next round.

:tu

endrity
04-19-2011, 11:40 PM
I'd love for the Mavs to close it in 5, not sure it's happening though. The Blazers still have a lot of fight in them, that's for sure.

I don't know how LA got this good this year, and how nobody noticed for him to get in the All-Star game. He's become a beast right now.

tlongII
04-19-2011, 11:42 PM
actually good series, I expect you guys to close us out in 5. this game pretty much confirms my thougts on Nate and his offensive schemes. this is beyond that though imo. we want more foul shots? well make them then:lmao
to make matters worse we have 02 peja nutting in our ass while kidd continues to to shit on our chest, all while that puerto rican fuck barea holds the camera.. you know what makes it worse is when you think its all over and the very last minute dirk slaps us in our face.. everytime:lol

well pardon all my bullshit for a minute, seriously though you guys have a tough ass team and the best closer in the game. hands down:toast we get the next win in pdx and you take the next two and prepare for the 2nd round.

WHAT...THE...FUCK?! Get out of here with your negative emo bullshit! We are taking these next 2 at home and then it's anybody's series!

crc21209
04-19-2011, 11:43 PM
It will be interesting to see if the Mavs can take this game on the road at the Rose Garden, I doubt it though. I see the Blazers taking both of their games at home.....

endrity
04-19-2011, 11:44 PM
I'd love for Terry to show up though, that'd be nice given his non-stop chest beating during the regular season. Marion too.

MavDynasty
04-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Dirk is the best offensive player in the league atm

Tinystarz
04-19-2011, 11:47 PM
WHAT...THE...FUCK?! Get out of here with your negative emo bullshit! We are taking these next 2 at home and then it's anybody's series!

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/11/maxwell_smart__confused.gif

BRHornet45
04-19-2011, 11:48 PM

sons now this is a man who speaks only the truth

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-19-2011, 11:49 PM

Big ups my nigga :toast. Series is far from over, have to close it out

BRHornet45
04-19-2011, 11:49 PM
:clap

Dirk is the best player in the Western Conference..

sons now this is a man who lets his wife sleep with other men and is clearly delusional

mavsfan1000
04-19-2011, 11:52 PM
8Igui65gY5M

Sean Cagney
04-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Dirk is the best offensive player in the league atm

To me it's Derick Rose right now, but Dirk is up there.

lil_penny
04-20-2011, 12:07 AM

im sorry T. but im due for a meltdown thread.. watching that final qtr i found myself about to throw my remote at my t.v. with every barea drive, every peja 3 and everytime terry pulled a flava flav with the crowd. i cant remember a game ive been this frustrated at:bang

tlongII
04-20-2011, 12:12 AM
I ain't giving up. Never.

lil_penny
04-20-2011, 12:17 AM
"I aint giving up, never"

T. down 2-0, 2011 western conf. 1st round.

sribb43
04-20-2011, 12:20 AM
I'd be ecstatic to get a spilt in PDX

TE
04-20-2011, 12:37 AM
It's too early for a meltdown thread. One game can change everything lil_penny.

Ghazi
04-20-2011, 12:44 AM
"I aint giving up, never"

T. down 2-0, 2011 western conf. 1st round.

:lol

Cry Havoc
04-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Somehow I doubt Portland will look this anemic on offense at home, but it's still looking like Mavs in 6.

stretch
04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Somehow I doubt Portland will look this anemic on offense at home, but it's still looking like Mavs in 6.

the problem is that they pretty much never have any shooters in the game, and the Mavs are making them pay by swarming the middle heavily, forcing them to win with threes, which is something they wont be able to do often. they may win only 1 game in the series because they cant consistently hit the 3.

21_Blessings
04-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Highly probable that Portland wins both in the Rose Garden. Just punk Terry and Dirk while you're at it and they just may implode. After that it's open season with Maverick's penchant for chokebaggery.

Frenzy
04-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Mavs can get past this round. They are a new team. They are showing that this is the year..finally a ring. Dirk ain't getting any younger and the door is closing. They have the fire they have the scars to show what they have been through. Experience and heart and a little luck we will be calling the Mavs champions. First round champions go get it mavs.

stretch
04-20-2011, 09:53 AM
it looked to me like Portland at the end of the game looked like realization finally set in, that the Mavs were a flat out better basketball team. The only guy who even showed any kinds of nuts was Andre Miller, who looked really pissed at his teammates when they were hanging their heads and moping around.

Mavs split in Portland, finish it off in game 5, like I predicted.

fitzgerald
04-20-2011, 10:20 AM
it looked to me like Portland at the end of the game looked like realization finally set in, that the Mavs were a flat out better basketball team. The only guy who even showed any kinds of nuts was Andre Miller, who looked really pissed at his teammates when they were hanging their heads and moping around.

Mavs split in Portland, finish it off in game 5, like I predicted.

I kind of saw the same thing in their body language. Hopefully they stay that way. If we can jump on them early in Portland, they may quit by 3rd quarter. Then it will be done. Let's see how they respond to the pressure because it will be all on their shoulders on Thursday.

lil_penny
04-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Bump

Darrin
04-23-2011, 08:52 PM
Can you seriously imagine a Blazers-Hornets series to see who goes to the Conference Finals? Yeesh.

Kyle Orton
04-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Can you seriously imagine a Blazers-Hornets series to see who goes to the Conference Finals?

No. I can't.