PDA

View Full Version : It's Absolute BS.....

SequSpur
04-19-2011, 11:55 PM
that the Spurs lost Game 1. Number 1 seeds don't lose to 8 seeds....

I am still absolutely pissed the Spurs lost last year to fucking Phoenix of all teams...and to be swept?

This is bullshit. Dallas has taken care of business...

Memphis had never won a playoff game and the Spurs didn't fucking show up at all.

I was there, I paid or donated my money to Pop's shitty team...

They better get their shit together tomorrow night and the rest of this series....

What a crock of bullshit man....

I'm not happy.....

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Memphis was going to win a playoff game at some point and they were playing well to end the season. The key is to get the ball to Bonner in the post and move out of his way.....that, and don't forget Tim is on the floor in the 4th.

dastrey
04-20-2011, 12:01 AM
News flash: Memphis is a very solid team. It's not the end of the world losing a close game to them without Manu.

NRHector
04-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Memphis was going to win a playoff game at some point and they were playing well to end the season. The key is to get the ball to Bonner in the post and move out of his way.....that, and don't forget Tim is on the floor in the 4th.

now that is some funny shit right there:lol

honestfool84
04-20-2011, 12:08 AM

he DID make two straight 3s....

i don't know why the heck RJ didn't pass it off to WIDE OPEN BONNER. dangit RJ!

BanditHiro
04-20-2011, 12:09 AM

actually it was parker that should have passed it to bonner before taking a jumpshot and then he forgets to rotate the very next defensive possession

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:12 AM

He's been working on a few moves this summer and this is the perfect time to break them out.

Bigs need to stay out of foul trouble and turn Z-b into a jumpshooter....I suspect Marc is going to see a few doubles which I'd welcome if it means guys like Young jacking up 3's.

NRHector
04-20-2011, 12:14 AM

i don't know why the heck RJ didn't pass it off to WIDE OPEN BONNER. dangit RJ!because Bonner can't be trusted

jaffies
04-20-2011, 12:14 AM
The key is to get the ball to Bonner in the post and move out of his way.....
http://images.memegenerator.net/WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-THIS/File/591447/WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-THIS.jpg

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:15 AM

Forget who it was, but someone was within arms reach of Matt if RJ makes the extra pass, Tim might've been able to get it to him though after the jumpshot fake but Jefferson was closer.

honestfool84
04-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Forget who it was, but someone was within arms reach of Matt if RJ makes the extra pass, Tim might've been able to get it to him though after the jumpshot fake but Jefferson was closer.

i'd still rather Bonner shoot that 3 than RJ.... i hate RJ's 3 from anywhere that is not the corner.

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:19 AM
i'd still rather Bonner shoot that 3 than RJ.... i hate RJ's 3 from anywhere that is not the corner.

I agree. I actually thought Tim was going to take the shot like he did against PHX, but he being the level-headed guy he is decided to kick it out to the open man.

4>0rings
04-20-2011, 12:31 AM
that the Spurs lost Game 1. Number 1 seeds don't lose to 8 seeds....

I am still absolutely pissed the Spurs lost last year to fucking Phoenix of all teams...and to be swept?

This is bullshit. Dallas has taken care of business...

Memphis had never won a playoff game and the Spurs didn't fucking show up at all.

I was there, I paid or donated my money to Pop's shitty team...

They better get their shit together tomorrow night and the rest of this series....

What a crock of bullshit man....

I'm not happy.....
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l98ej7LAPp1qbbpaoo1_400.gif

spurs10
04-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Tonight's the night.

honestfool84
04-20-2011, 12:36 AM
I agree. I actually thought Tim was going to take the shot like he did against PHX, but he being the level-headed guy he is decided to kick it out to the open man.

that's EXACTLY what i thought when he got the ball and squared up... but then he did pass.

alas, RJ didn't follow the Spurs way of life.................. he didn't make the extra pass. :bang

oh well. :lol tomorrow it'll all be ok. :p:

honestfool84
04-20-2011, 12:37 AM

Tonight's the night.

or tonight. :hat

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:37 AM
I can't believe this game is going to be on NBA TV....no respect I tells ya', no respect.

honestfool84
04-20-2011, 12:40 AM
seriously... WTF is NBA TV?! why isn't it being played on TNT?!

and why is there so much wait between games 1 and games 2, and between games 2 and games 3?!

is that supposed to be a "benefit" of being the highest seed? because the bulls sure didn't get that benefit...

TE
04-20-2011, 12:43 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Waps1980
04-20-2011, 12:45 AM
But Bonner can’t shoot a contested 3, god knows how they both got so open.
There wasn’t enough time for another pass especially for Bonner to load it up from down around his waist, Neal maybe but Red Rocket takes too long to get it off.

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 12:45 AM
As solid as Denver has been playing with no marquee name to market and as much as the league is trying to make Durant one of its faces (rightfully so) I'm surprised to see a #1 seed be presented with such disrespect. If only Manu and Gay were 100%.

TE
04-20-2011, 12:47 AM

and why is there so much wait between games 1 and games 2, and between games 2 and games 3?!

is that supposed to be a "benefit" of being the highest seed? because the bulls sure didn't get that benefit...

Disrespect.

jjktkk
04-20-2011, 01:48 AM
He's been working on a few moves this summer and this is the perfect time to break them out.

Bigs need to stay out of foul trouble and turn Z-b into a jumpshooter....I suspect Marc is going to see a few doubles which I'd welcome if it means guys like Young jacking up 3's.

Zbo is actually a solid jump shooter. Imo , the Spurs should double Zbo and make someone else on the Grizz beat them.

jjktkk
04-20-2011, 01:52 AM
that's EXACTLY what i thought when he got the ball and squared up... but then he did pass.

alas, RJ didn't follow the Spurs way of life.................. he didn't make the extra pass. :bang

It was a good look for RJ, so other than being pissed he missed it, I really can't complain.

NewJerSpur
04-20-2011, 01:59 AM
Zbo is actually a solid jump shooter. Imo , the Spurs should double Zbo and make someone else on the Grizz beat them.

Better off keeping banging into him around the FT line to keep him away from the basket if possible and allowing a contested jumper than the and-1 fest he puts on at the rim. I could see doubling him in the post if he gets good position because he's likely to force up a bad shot at and awkward angle.

4>0rings
04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
RJ would of been crucified passing up that wide open jumper. It was the right shot, he just missed it.

Fireball
04-20-2011, 02:57 AM

I actually like that ... means I can listen to Bill & Sean on LP ... and somehow I have the feeling Spurs do not very well in games presented by TNT ... and no Barkley :toast

ChumpDumper
04-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Man spurfans are a bunch of whiny bitches.

spurspokesman
04-20-2011, 04:04 AM

I asked myself the same thing honest:bang

spurspokesman
04-20-2011, 04:05 AM
:depressed :lol

Spursmania
04-20-2011, 06:20 AM

And if the Spurs lose game two:wow

realtimmyfan
04-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Defense, defense, and defense!!!