LOL JERMAINE's CORPSE
LOL FAT BABY

:lol:lol:lol:lol

cheguevara
04-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Grizzlies= class

Zelophehad
04-20-2011, 12:07 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Is-Shaquille-O-Neal-out-for-the-season-?urn=nba-wp1762

sefant77
04-20-2011, 12:10 PM
The Perkins trade was idiotic

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm surprised they owned up to it this early on.

Reck
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
This really only impacts Shaq.

The Celtics are well off without the sack of potatoes.

Even if he was healthy, he would only play like 2 minutes at a time. lol

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Sigh

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:14 PM

They didn't, it's from a source. And they won't.

Zelophehad
04-20-2011, 12:14 PM

They haven't owned up to it. Read the link above, thats from one hour ago. Its rumors at this point but he failed when he tried to jog up and down the court the other day.

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 12:15 PM
They didn't, it's from a source. And they won't.

Check.

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Will Shaq attend the games when Boston plays in LA?

More important question:

Will Ainge be watching the games from his hospital bed if Celticfan confirms this story?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Quite a shame if you ask me. However, at least he tried. You can stand here all day and say he was done and shouldn't have, but he tried.

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 12:21 PM
More important question:

Will Ainge be watching the games from his hospital bed if Celticfan confirms this story?

:lmao And will you be in the bed next to him?

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:22 PM
There's no need for confirmation. He's done, homie. You have a nice tune-up with the Knicks to prepare you for the Heat. No excuses at this point, you have the better team.

I know. It's just that Shaq playing well would've been the only thing that might have salvaged that abortion of a trade, slightly.

I think Doc Rivers hates Krstic. And detests Green.

I can't blame him.

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:23 PM
:lmao And will you be in the bed next to him?

Tsk tsk, poor form :)

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Luva, I know you think Perkins is a bum, but do you honestly think Krstic is better?

Cane
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Sucks for Shaq and the Celtics. But they really don't need him unless they meet the Magic in ECF or if the Lakers/Celtics make it to the Finals again.

Jermaine's been playing surprisingly well (wrist injury though) and Rondo's back to being one of the best PG's in the league. :madrun

21_Blessings
04-20-2011, 12:25 PM
I know. It's just that Shaq playing well would've been the only thing that might have salvaged that abortion of a trade, slightly.

I think Doc Rivers hates Krstic. And detests Green.

I can't blame him.

Just Karma for Mchale gifting you guys KG. Ainge has always been an overrated piece of shit GM.

At least Memphis got one of the best centers in the league out of the Pau deal and enough cap to sign a 20/10 PF.

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 12:27 PM
The kicker? There's a legit probability that the Celtics will ring in June. He'd get that ring.

Sportcamper
04-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Shaq is still Shaq…He is as wide as two or three players…It takes almost a minute to run around his screens…If Rivers was smart he would play him anyway…

dallaskd
04-20-2011, 12:33 PM
end of a great career

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 12:36 PM
He's still signed in there thru next season.

21_Blessings
04-20-2011, 12:41 PM
He's still signed in there thru next season.

:lmao

z0sa
04-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Just Karma for Mchale gifting you guys KG.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss303/crimage/gif/facepalm.gif

baseline bum
04-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Didn't the Celtics watch the Cavs last year and see how dangerous it was to depend in any way on Shaq this late in his career? Using him as a justification for the Perkins trade was mind-blowing then, and even moreso now. They could have really won another title; especially with homecourt over LA/OKC, which they would have easily had without the trade.

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 01:22 PM
No I don't, but Perkins is still a bum. It was a bad trade chemistry wise, but JO seems healthy, and he'll give you what Perkins gave you.

Yeah, but if we met up with you again, our big depth is nonexistent, and our SF depth (Green) is laughable.

Fpoonsie
04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
:rollin

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Just Karma for Mchale gifting you guys KG. Ainge has always been an overrated piece of shit GM.

At least Memphis got one of the best centers in the league out of the Pau deal and enough cap to sign a 20/10 PF.

You are such a troll :lol

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm counting on it.

I know. That's what pisses me off. We had an abundance of serviceable bigs (Shaq, Jermaine, KG, Davis, Erden, Harangody) and decent smalls.

Look at our depth now. Our big backups are Krstic and Murphy. Our small backups are worse. Arroyo? Green? Only one I trust is Delonte.

Should've just stood pat at the trade deadline.

Muser
04-20-2011, 01:30 PM
If he wasn't earning a shit ton of $ i'd feel sorry for Green.

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Your championship is beating the Heat.

Probably. But you know me, I'll hold out hope until the second we are eliminated.

Pelicans78
04-20-2011, 01:35 PM
They haven't owned up to it. Read the link above, thats from one hour ago. Its rumors at this point but he failed when he tried to jog up and down the court the other day.

Did he fail or did he fall?

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Probably. But you know me, I'll hold out hope until the second we are eliminated.

Hang tough, Lnny, I may need ya's.

Pelicans78
04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Boston should have signed Aaron Gray in the offseason. He was an unrestricted FA.

picc84
04-20-2011, 01:41 PM
As overrated as I think Perkins is, every Laker fan who watched the 1st round vs OKC last year knew both Green and Kristic were bums and turnstiles. When i heard of the trade, all I thought was that even if Perk was out for the year it was like trading nothing for nothing. I'm still trying to figure out just what the hell Jeff Green does on the basketball court. And if Kristic was any softer he'd be lining my car's interior.

Just seeing Perkins lumbering down court during an OKC game is more intimidating than either of those guys actually making a shot. He doesn't even have to be doing anything, its just there.

JO will revert to his true form soon enough. The Heat will make him look every bit of his 1000 years, I can see Joel Anthony just putting him in a sleeper hold right there on court. And not even letting go, just dragging his limp body upcourt to get back on offense.

DJ Mbenga
04-20-2011, 01:46 PM
this still isnt official but in game 1 shaq was limping badly.

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 01:48 PM
JO will revert to his true form soon enough. The Heat will make him look every bit of his 1000 years, I can see Joel Anthony just putting him in a sleeper hold right there on court. And not even letting go, just dragging his limp body upcourt to get back on offense.

I believe yer wrong on JO. He'll be serviceable. Hell, he's been serviceable.

Boston is coming out of the East, or, I'm not Culburn369.

ChrisRichards
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Celtics was the only obstacle to Miami even after the Perkins trade, but without Shaq now the path to our 2nd :lobt: just got easier.

picc84
04-20-2011, 02:10 PM
G, if all things had been equal, they would be down 0-2 vs the Knicks right now. This ain't your daddy's Boston Celtics, Cul, whatever they had before, it just aint there.

Course, if i'm wrong i'll still get the satisfaction of seeing them perform the walk of shame back to the Staples visitors locker again. I'll never forget the look on Pierce's face, like the hero who pincushioned him years ago was selling Vector knives in the tunnel. That, and Sasha's hair brushback before he iced it, just made my summer.

Hemotivo
04-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Did he fail or did he fall?

:lol

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Hang tough, Lnny, I may need ya's.

Thanks, sames to ya.

crc21209
04-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Not surprised. He hasnt been healthy since the first half of the season. The Celtics made one of the Top 5 stupidest trades of all-time trading away their best defensive big man and anchor in Perkins...

LkrFan
04-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Damn that sucks for you LnGrrrR. Karma is a bitch for Shaq though. Shaq's been fucking around with his career for a long time and actually underachieved when you think about it. He should have been the GOAT - not MJ. He refused to be professional and work on his game and stay in great condition and he was immature (these are reasons that irked Kobe and caused their rift). Had he been in shape maybe he doesn't go out like this. Oh well.

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Damn that sucks for you LnGrrrR. Karma is a bitch for Shaq though. Shaq's been fucking around with his career for a long time and actually underachieved when you think about it. He should have been the GOAT - not MJ. He refused to be professional and work on his game and stay in great condition and he was immature (these are reasons that irked Kobe and caused their rift). Had he been in shape maybe he doesn't go out like this. Oh well.

If not MJ, he could have definitely been considered the greatest center. But you're right. Kobe's work ethic is amazing, which has allowed him to be effective for so long. (Ray Allen is another who has a strong work ethic.)

Settling for 4 rings and a Hall of Fame career isn't too bad though.

Ashy Larry
04-20-2011, 03:18 PM
question is .... is boston getting by miami?????

jag
04-20-2011, 03:22 PM

:lmao

mavsfan1000
04-20-2011, 03:27 PM
lol Shaq.

mindcrime
04-20-2011, 04:40 PM
As overrated as I think Perkins is, every Laker fan who watched the 1st round vs OKC last year knew both Green and Kristic were bums and turnstiles. When i heard of the trade, all I thought was that even if Perk was out for the year it was like trading nothing for nothing. I'm still trying to figure out just what the hell Jeff Green does on the basketball court. And if Kristic was any softer he'd be lining my car's interior.

Just seeing Perkins lumbering down court during an OKC game is more intimidating than either of those guys actually making a shot. He doesn't even have to be doing anything, its just there.

I wonder if Doc is going to put Ainge in a sleeper hold.

mindcrime
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
WALTHAM, Mass. -- Shaquille O'Neal's calf injury has shown "some improvement," according to Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers, and the big man hasn't been ruled out for Sunday's Game 4 against the Knicks.

Read more...

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6396600

WTF? Is the Celtic organization incessant when it comes to lying about the extent of player injuries?

LnGrrrR
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
WALTHAM, Mass. -- Shaquille O'Neal's calf injury has shown "some improvement," according to Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers, and the big man hasn't been ruled out for Sunday's Game 4 against the Knicks.

Read more...

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6396600

WTF? Is the Celtic organization incessant when it comes to lying about the extent of player injuries?

Doc must have lunch with Bill Belichick often.

Muser
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
question is .... is boston getting by miami?????

I doubt it, there big man rotations are both pretty fucking bad now.

21_Blessings
04-20-2011, 05:09 PM
I doubt it, there big man rotations are both pretty fucking bad now.

lol "there"
lol dumbass

picc84
04-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Who's going to retire Shaqs jersey? Not Buss.

Better not fucking be.

Riddler
04-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Better not fucking be.

:lmao "Or else we gonna get massively butthurt and throw a major temper tantrum like our cult leader, Kobe"

picc84
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Damn right.

21_Blessings
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Nah, Shaq will get his jersey retired. Buss will just make him sweat a bit first. Probably wait until after Kobe's statue goes up or something.

Ghazi
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
lol "there"
lol dumbass

:lol:lol

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Kobe was gracious enough to forgive Jackson and gave him a hand down. Kobe will be gracious enough to let Daddy come back as well.

cobbler
04-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Who's going to retire Shaqs jersey? Not Buss.

Even with all the bridge burning years ago, I always felt Dr. Buss would swallow his pride and retire Shaqs jersey. I myself have always been against it.

However, Shaq the ingrate had to toss the last match on that bridge by signing with the green puke. Please please please come out of the east so the Big Slug has to sit there and watch what could have been his had he just put in the effort.

No way the Lakers retire his jersey. Not going to happen.

picc84
04-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Shaq can come back to the Lakers, Cul. Long as he brings his f'in shinebox with him to spitclean Walton's shoes in the locker. He wants back in the Lakers graces he can start from the scum-addled, grime-riddled bottom.

Once Walton's sneakers are nice and shiny, he can start work on Ratliff's walker and Smitty's jello bowl. Then he works up to dusting off Baby Drew's Xbox once a week, keep the OS running nice and smooth. After a few years he can move on to collecting the shavings from Pau's beard on the Staples floor. And eventually he can warm Bean's seat in the broadcast booth when he gets up to take a piss.

Maybe after that.

But probably not.

Giuseppe
04-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Shaq can come back to the Lakers, Cul. Long as he brings his f'in shinebox with him to spitclean Walton's shoes in the locker.

Ok, Picc, but, that's the only way.:lol

quickerblade
04-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Just put him down. His done. I will guarantee even if he does come back in this years playoffs he will last one quarter, he will get injured again.

Also he has no conditioning at all, he cannot last one quarter. Jermaine O'neal is getting paid well, let him do Shaq's job.

Go away Shaq, you are embarrassing yourself, your 39, you are always injured, dont you get it you fucken idiot. How many injuries does it take for you to learn that its over, the body can only repair and heal so many times.

Shaq, retire with the little diginity you have left.