PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Bigger B*tch Than Tony Allen?

Pauly D
04-21-2011, 12:47 AM
First he bitch tweets bout Howard winning DPY and now he bitches over every call.

lol at him getting faked out his shoes by Ginobili then getting facialed then throwing a temper tantrum.

I wanna see the Spurs win just cause of this whiny asshat

wutta cunt

Proxy
04-21-2011, 12:48 AM
First he bitch tweets bout Howard winning DPY and now he bitches over every call.

lol at him getting faked out his shoes by Ginobili then getting facialed then throwing a temper tantrum.

wutta cunt

I wish the Spurs had him

Cant_Be_Faded
04-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Does anyone know what Manu and Allen were jawing about in the first half after Manu hit that step back fadeaway over him?

Allen was pissed then went over to the bench to bitch at Manu and Manu was like "Whawhwhwhwhwhwhaaaaaat???"

Frenzy
04-21-2011, 12:50 AM
He is way to cocky for his level of skills. He's a 6..7 and acts like he's a hof

phyzik
04-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Does anyone know what Manu and Allen were jawing about in the first half after Manu hit that step back fadeaway over him?

Allen was pissed then went over to the bench to bitch at Manu and Manu was like "Whawhwhwhwhwhwhaaaaaat???"

It was when Manu pump faked his ass on the previous play and Allen thought Manu cut under him deliberately.

DesignatedT
04-21-2011, 12:54 AM
Wouldn't hate him as much if he wasn't such a dirty mother fucker. Fuckin guy is a nasty fuckin thug. He plays good D though, no denying that.

timtonymanu
04-21-2011, 12:54 AM
It's what happens when you're a Celtics product. That whole team use to have so many douchebags.

Pauly D
04-21-2011, 12:58 AM
already hated this fucker after he hit a couple clutch shots the first game then walked off the court with the 'yeh dees motherfuckas thought they'd hang wit me' attitude

anyone else pick up on that? Kinda biting his lower lip while slightly nodding his head while keeping a completely straight face. You'd know it if you saw it

Mugen
04-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Matt Barnes says what up to your question.

Tony might be the biggest hoodrat in the league right now but I'd take him on this team on a heartbeat. Not sure why we're not sagging 5 feet off him on the perimeter and why keep letting him get to the middle of the paint.....

ElNono
04-21-2011, 01:00 AM
I can't think of one very good to extremely good perimeter defender that doesn't have a nasty/dirty side. Allen just has that over the top KG-like crazy demonstrative shit of showing that side. I have no doubt he's a competitor though.

Pauly D
04-21-2011, 01:03 AM
I can't think of one very good to extremely good perimeter defender that doesn't have a nasty/dirty side. Allen just has that over the top KG-like crazy demonstrative shit of showing that side. I have no doubt he's a competitor though.

shit, you answered the thread title

4>0rings
04-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Didn't this ghetto faggot punch Mayo or Rudy on the team plane? lol

I wish he would of stepped to Manu...

Ditty
04-21-2011, 01:11 AM
when the hell did he learn how to shoot. I remember last year in boston he couldn't make a jump shot if his life depended on it.

toki9
04-21-2011, 01:12 AM
It's what happens when you're a Celtics product. That whole team use to have so many douchebags.

"Use to"? ;-) They still have KG, Rondo, Pierce, Big Baby...

toki9
04-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Didn't this ghetto faggot punch Mayo or Rudy on the team plane? lol

I wish he would of stepped to Manu...

Yes, and apparently that was a turning point for the Grizzlies as the altercation (or a "beatdown" as one of the guys on NBA.TV said) brought the team together somehow...gave them an "edge"...

GinobiliForTres
04-21-2011, 01:15 AM

I'm a UK fan and love Rondo, but he's too damn stuck up for his own good. can't deny his talent level though.

G-Dawgg
04-21-2011, 01:36 AM
I like him... I wish we had Tony Allen. He's got that scrappy irritating way of getting under people's skin and defensive tenacity that we lost when the Spurs shafted Bruce Bowen..

howbouthemspurs
04-21-2011, 01:40 AM
MAnu would destroy him! no doubt!

Cane
04-21-2011, 01:43 AM
I'm a UK fan and love Rondo, but he's too damn stuck up for his own good. can't deny his talent level though.

I blame mostly Rasheed Wallace. He took their attitude to the next level of craziness :downspin:

G-Dawgg
04-21-2011, 01:44 AM
Wouldn't hate him as much if he wasn't such a dirty mother fucker. Fuckin guy is a nasty fuckin thug. He plays good D though, no denying that.

That's exaclty what lots of people used to say about almighty Bruce....:lol

baseline bum
04-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Le8rMnL56w8

FuzzyLumpkins
04-21-2011, 02:22 AM
I like that he beat the shit out of OJ Mayo.

siraulo23
04-21-2011, 03:11 AM
this guy cant shoot right?

so why the fuck does it seem like he buries every jumpshot he takes against the spurs? especially in the 4th quarter, he doesnt miss

usdane
04-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Tony Allen is tough as nails. Who would not have him on your team. The Lakers saw plenty of him with the Celtics; he always played Kobe hard.

will_spurs
04-21-2011, 05:25 AM
One thing is attitude (I can live with that).

Another thing is thinking you are a regular season superstar, and discover that in the playoffs you're just good old Tony Allen. He's just having a hard time adjusting to reality.

8FOR!3
04-21-2011, 05:40 AM
He looked like a great defender in game one, but then he played a grown man in Manu Ginobili in game two and folded. I view the Grizzlies as a weak mental team right now. It's like a fight, if someone gives all they have in round one, what's gonna happen in round two, three, and so on when they start getting hit?

Fireball
04-21-2011, 06:26 AM
At least he does not kiss his biceps ...

Cry Havoc
04-21-2011, 07:39 AM
I like Allen's game. If he acted less like a bitch after getting calls, I'd say he plays good tough Spurs ball.

cheguevara
04-21-2011, 08:33 AM
He just mad a 50% Manu came in and made him look like a B class player.

cheguevara
04-21-2011, 08:34 AM
and I agree, Allen was the heart of the Grizz. Without him they get blown out by 20.

But still, a 50% Manu totally destroyed him. Allen just went up against the wrong man at the wrong time. That's all.

rjv
04-21-2011, 08:56 AM
i have no problem with his jawing, most do that. the punk move was tapping manu on the shoulder as he was about to sit on the bench. if anything, we know that manu got into allen's head.

TE
04-21-2011, 09:00 AM
He's a fiery competitor. But he does have a cocky ass attitude.

Nobody messes with Manu though, hope that message was crossed.

silverblackfan
04-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Meh. I think he is a damn good defender and confident as hell.
Tough? - check
Physical? - check
Attitude? - check
Psycho? - check

hater
04-21-2011, 09:16 AM
He's a fiery competitor. But he does have a cocky ass attitude.

Nobody messes with Manu though, hope that message was crossed.

hope it didn't. I wanna see Allen ejected at some point in this series

703 Spurz
04-21-2011, 09:18 AM

wutta cunt

The real Pauly D is a bigger bitch IMO

alchemist
04-21-2011, 09:34 AM
I like the guy, he's tough as nails and defends like a beast.

spurspokesman
04-21-2011, 10:06 AM
He looked like a great defender in game one, but then he played a grown man in Manu Ginobili in game two and folded. I view the Grizzlies as a weak mental team right now. It's like a fight, if someone gives all they have in round one, what's gonna happen in round two, three, and so on when they start getting hit?
Yea because no one gave him a fight in game 1.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Much respect to Allen the player. There arent too many individuals that come into the league that want to make their imprint on the defensive side. Kinda reminds me of a young Artest without the craziness (yet). He just needs to realize that Manu is one of the few players in the league that is going to wilt. Rather Manu seems to thrive under those conditions.

Fabbs
04-21-2011, 10:23 AM

Ya I'd like to know what it was that Allen pouted to Manu.
Hopefully we got some courtsiders that heard.

shorttotry
04-21-2011, 10:36 AM
I'd take him in a heartbeat.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see a butt-heart Allen tagged with a couple of flagrants in Game 3. I like playing this tough/ physical Memphis team. I think it will give our guys a good edge after winning this series going into the next round, knowing they have to step up physically to have a chance to win it all.

DesignatedT
04-21-2011, 10:45 AM
That's exaclty what lots of people used to say about almighty Bruce....:lol

No, I'm talking off the court, the guy is a fucking thug. Bruce is a classy guy who tried to pull some dirty stunts on the court but this Allen guy looks like a fuckin homeless man. Nasty fuckin guy

hommeaetage
04-21-2011, 10:48 AM
I'd take him in a heartbeat.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see a butt-heart Allen tagged with a couple of flagrants in Game 3. I like playing this tough/ physical Memphis team. I think it will give our guys a good edge after winning this series going into the next round, knowing they have to step up physically to have a chance to win it all.

This.
I was thinking about it last night and I realized if we win this series, it should really help the guys going forward. Hopefully this series will hell guys like Bonner, Hill heck the entire team for that matter display some toughness. We've been complaining all season that team is soft and are letting themselves pushing around without pushing back. Now this is a good chance for them to dig deep and show us what they're made of. One more thing; although I know they're two different teams, I think this experience could be also good for our guys if they face the Lakers

Libri
04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Is There A Bigger B*tch Than Tony Allen?

Yes there is.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gif

Spur-Addict
04-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I like Tony Allen. His game is something the Spurs have been lacking for a while.

I don't care for Conley/Mayo though.

TimmehC
04-21-2011, 11:49 AM
I'd love to have this guy on the Spurs, and he'd be especially useful against LA. If he pulled Kobe aside like that, Kobe would take it as a personal challenge and proceed to probably shoot 11-30 or something like that.

Tp9gospursgo
04-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Le8rMnL56w8

:lol

Horse
04-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Damn don't forget gay allen he is still THE biggest bitch in the league!

Horse
04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Oh shit sorry I mean #2 JT will always be the biggest bitch around.

pawe
04-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Allen's got the confidence level of the old spice guy right now. He cant miss his jumpers in SA.
I hope he gets complacent in their home court and chucks up missed jumpers after jumpers instead of driving in the lane.

CubanSucks
04-21-2011, 03:43 PM
I can't believe what I'm hearing in this thread. Unlike a lot of you, my fandom for the Spurs is completely conditional. Meaning I will have a hard time rooting for them, if at all, if they ever become a team with whiny little pricks like Allen.

"But he is a good defender"

Ok, so is KG but I absolutely despise the guy. And Jason Terry can drain 3s but I sure as fuck don't want him in a Spurs uniform. Kobe Bryant is the best in the league but MY team isn't gonna be one led by an arrogant prick.

And as for anyone even mentioning Bowen in the same post, FUCK YOU. Someone already pointed out that Bowen is completely classy off the court and anything he did on the court that was considered "dirty" was 100% predetermined and strategic, unlike the pouty thuggery that Allen has shown (oh yeah, not to mention Bowen was on a COMPLETELY other level of defender)

Taco
04-21-2011, 03:45 PM
He just mad a 50% Manu came in and made him look like a B class player.
:lol

timtonymanu
04-21-2011, 03:50 PM

I actually like the Celtics but you know you're team is full of bitches when Ray Allen is considered your classy guy. That 08 team was unbearable though. KG, Pierce, Rondo, Perkins, Davis, T Allen, House, even Scalabrine (watch his post game interview for Game 6 of the finals).

timtonymanu
04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Yes there is.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gif

This

At least Tony Allen is tough. Terry tries to act tough but comes off as a bitch.

Zero_Twilight
04-21-2011, 04:15 PM

wutta cunt

Are you serious? Or just trolling? Trying to light a flame under Allen or something? fuck outta here...

-Bitch
-Cunt
-Asshat

You just described the guy in you avatar.(whoever he is)

Tony Allen is pretty thuggish, but a bitch; he is not. He's the kinda guy you want on your side when things get heated.

CubanSucks
04-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Are you serious? Or just trolling? Trying to light a flame under Allen or something? fuck outta here...

-Bitch
-Cunt
-Asshat

You just described the guy in you avatar.(whoever he is)

Tony Allen is pretty thuggish, but a bitch; he is not. He's the kinda guy you want on your side when things get heated.

Uh no, he's not. You're the epitome of the people I described in my last post.

If anything in this universe is bitchy it's whining to the ref after tackling a guy while getting pump faked 20 feet in the air, then flailing your arms around with a crying look on your face after getting scored on, then whining to that player as they're walking to the bench. And that's just the bitchy side of him. His thuggish side takes over off the court

dbreiden83080
04-21-2011, 05:36 PM
All the Grizzlies are jawing big time at the Spurs. Randolph was shit-talking to Duncan's face and Tim just gave him one of those

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to" looks..

Zero_Twilight
04-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Uh no, he's not. You're the epitome of the people I described in my last post.

If anything in this universe is bitchy it's whining to the ref after tackling a guy while getting pump faked 20 feet in the air, then flailing your arms around with a crying look on your face after getting scored on, then whining to that player as they're walking to the bench. And that's just the bitchy side of him. His thuggish side takes over off the court

I'm not about to go read your last post but I should have made myself a little more clear... I'd NEVER want Tony Allen on the Spurs :lol, because of his off court antics - but the stuff he does on the court could easily be corrected with the right group of people around him.

Also, he was whining to OJ Mayo for standing around instead of helping him on Manu. This was a bitch move but you can't judge a guy on one play alone because everyone gets frustrated at one point or another and we've all seen it happen to our guys.

Stupid thread though, so just let it end.

:flag:

20beastie45
04-21-2011, 06:49 PM
I wish the Spurs had him

I agree...!

20beastie45
04-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Tony Allen is tough as nails. Who would not have him on your team. The Lakers saw plenty of him with the Celtics; he always played Kobe hard.

I agree!!!

20beastie45
04-21-2011, 06:58 PM
There is no doubt if we had Tony Allen on the Spurs we would be a better defensive/rebounding/hustling team...

When he signed with Memphis I thought it was a big mistake for the Celtics/Allen to let go/leave....

He will also make other players better during practice.

CubanSucks
04-21-2011, 09:15 PM
There is no doubt if we had Tony Allen on the Spurs we would be a better defensive/rebounding/hustling team...

When he signed with Memphis I thought it was a big mistake for the Celtics/Allen to let go/leave....

He will also make other players better during practice.

There's no doubt if we had Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, or Kobe Bryant we'd be a much better team. Unfortunately, I don't blindly follow my favorite team unconditionally like you and half the brainless posters in this thread

20beastie45
04-21-2011, 09:21 PM
There's no doubt if we had Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry, or Kobe Bryant we'd be a much better team. Unfortunately, I don't blindly follow my favorite team unconditionally like you and half the brainless posters in this thread

I'm not following you! Use you brain! Don't get mad!:lmao